Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Do Some Females Work So Hard For Boyfriends And Lazy With Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Females Work So Hard For Boyfriends And Lazy With Husbands (750 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Females Work So Hard For Boyfriends And Lazy With Husbands by Ikwerelastborn: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
I have come to notice some females actually do more work for a boyfriend when single. Like cook,clean house and wash cloths without complain but will fall short of doing same when they get married and will most likely want to hang everything on their husbands with nagging.
Why is this so?
Re: Why Do Some Females Work So Hard For Boyfriends And Lazy With Husbands by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
No need of campaign after winning an election.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Females Work So Hard For Boyfriends And Lazy With Husbands by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
All na format na. Once you upgrade her from girlfriend to wifey, story go change grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Females Work So Hard For Boyfriends And Lazy With Husbands by paulolee(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
na see finish cause am...same way a sidechick would gv a man all latest styles of sex to make him happy, when him don upgrade her to wife tinz, na only missionary she go de gv am...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Females Work So Hard For Boyfriends And Lazy With Husbands by mosdii(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Females Work So Hard For Boyfriends And Lazy With Husbands by slimman007: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Mosdii has spoken..They are all useless

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Females Work So Hard For Boyfriends And Lazy With Husbands by Vinnie2000(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
@the OP!!
Nice observation!!

Go to Universities, Most Girls cohabit with dier Boyfriends!!
Dey wash, cook n clean for him while he Bangs d hell outta Dem in d Oza room or during Quarells/Misunderstandings!!.. sad smiley

But once it's Husband, you see dem complaining n seething wen doing chores.Very funny..
N D Man paid Bride Price oo!! Which d BF never did!! undecided

Well, OP!!
Reason for the bad situation is dat most times, the BF is dier Spec i.e. a handsome guy d Girl desired or even begged for a relationship!!

While husband is a somebody likely Older, not too fine, with Pot-Belly!!
Dey secretly hate d man, despite public show of affections to him.
Washing n cleaning for such Men comes with complaints n silent anger!!

So Dats it!!..
@OP, Wen you want to get married, go for a Girl dat Truly loves you!!
Not one Fine Girl dat you want to use to Show Off!! In most cases, Such girls hate dier husband!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does A Guy Have The Right To Touch You For Dressing Inappropriately / How Jehovah God Saved Me And My Sister From A Tricycle Accident / Stop Doing These Five Things If You Want To Find Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.