Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Fiancee’s Friend Seduced Me, I Feel Guilty – Local Man Cries After Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee’s Friend Seduced Me, I Feel Guilty – Local Man Cries After Cheating (1074 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee’s Friend Seduced Me, I Feel Guilty – Local Man Cries After Cheating by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
A man has cried out for redemption after cheating on the woman who supported him for years.

A Nigerian man has been eaten up by guilt after cheating on his fiancee whom he said doesn’t deserve such treatment.

Sharing his story on Nairaland forum, he begged for help and wrote:

I’ve betrayed her trust, I have really hurt her, I wish that I could undo all I’ve done. But it’s too late, and I’m reek of guilt, it’s all over me.

I just cheated on a beautiful lady that has stayed with me through thick and thin for years, a wonderful soul that anyone would dream to have. Cheating might be a common thing, but the moment you cheat on a pure soul, an innocent woman that gives you all, WITH HER BEST FRIEND, then it’s beyond cheating.

I am charming, good looking working class guy, guys and girls easily comment how good looking I am, my fiancee is so proud of me, and my achievements that she easily shows me off at the slightest opportunity. She attended the same Uni with her friend, and ever since then, they’ve been a very good friend. They even served at the same place(worked out), to show you how close they her.

Now my fiancee works in the southern Nigeria, we planned to seal things up next year, and live together here in Abuja. Her friend came for a job interview here, and my woman advised that she rather stay with me for the period instead of her spending a lot on hotel accommodations since I live alone in a bedroom flat. I obliged, and she came down here, little did I know that things would get messy. Long story cut short, I fell in to her seduction the second night of her staying after some series of events. We ended up having sex couples of time before she left. I feel terrible now, though she felt nothing, I can’t even flow well with my woman on phone again, guilt is all over me. I don’t know how I will stand her whenever we meet. Of all girls in the world, she’s the least anyone would want to cheat on.

I’m thinking of telling her. Mind you guys, I’m not a weakling, I’ve never been one. Before I met her...

Read more: https://www.alphanewsonline.com/my-fiancees-friend-seduced-me-i-feel-guilty-local-man-cries-after-cheating/

I’m in pain guys. A serious one. I need advices.

Re: My Fiancee’s Friend Seduced Me, I Feel Guilty – Local Man Cries After Cheating by BOSSkesh(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
After knacking sweet p*say he want to start regretting
Knack now regret later
Re: My Fiancee’s Friend Seduced Me, I Feel Guilty – Local Man Cries After Cheating by Ginaz(f): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2019
Ole thief . This thread was taken from Nairaland . The guy that spoke about how he cheated on his girlfriend with her best friend. Na this ole O.P don carry run go him blog . angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee’s Friend Seduced Me, I Feel Guilty – Local Man Cries After Cheating by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2019
Ginaz:
Ole thief . This thread was taken from Nairaland . The guy that spoke about how he cheated on his girlfriend with her best friend. Na this ole O.P don carry run go him blog . angry

You clearly don't understand English
Re: My Fiancee’s Friend Seduced Me, I Feel Guilty – Local Man Cries After Cheating by Ginaz(f): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Mashido:

You clearly don't understand English

Shut up you thief . The source was gotten from Nairaland and not that one you put up there.

Ole.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee’s Friend Seduced Me, I Feel Guilty – Local Man Cries After Cheating by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2019
Ginaz:

Shut up you thief . The source was gotten from Nairaland and not that one you put up there.

Ole.

Anuohia. So you didn't see where I gave credit to Nairaland forum or you just want to be a daft

(1) (Reply)

Waste Tires To Chairs : Check Out This Superb Tire Chairs Made By DalongFwangle / Help A Confused Nairalander. / Can This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.