Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years (5959 Views)

Help, She Seduced Me / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
This beautiful girl, 14 at the time came to stay by her aunty who was frequently ill and later diagnosed of cancer. Later hospitalized for months. The aunty loved me so much and was always delighted to have me around and so did her husband. They really showed me so much love like a brother and I was only a neighbour. Opened their home to me and even would allow me stay all day in the house. She had a little daughter whom I also loved and felt that I should protect too. So, this niece of hers was taking care of her daughter and a one-year old son while she was battling cancer. I would buy some stuff for the kids especially the older daughter (5 years old at the time) and play with her a bit to keep her comforted while her mom was in the hospital. 6 months later, my friend died. I cried. First time I ever felt that I lost someone close.

During this period, the niece gave me every greenlight possible and finally told me that she loved me and wanted to sleep with me. I felt it was an aberration. Giving the pain my neighbour was going through. I declined though it wasn’t easy. Because of her I restricted my visit to the house and the kids. I loved from afar. Come in drop whatever and zoom off.

Now, the husband remarried within a year and this girl moved out. Came back after three years and looking so beautiful and more womanly. This time, she told me that I hated her. I am scared to touch this girl cos I see her aunt’s face each time I looked at her. I liked her somehow and felt like I was being too slow. Her friends in the hood told me that she loved me and all. I just declined. I felt indebted to her aunty to give anyone relating to her the measure of love that she had for me. I seriously wanted to sleep with her but I knew she wasn’t my type and it will not end well. I don’t want to betray that love given me, dead or alive.

Has anyone felt obligated to hold back because of the kindness received from somebody relating to someone that they could have smashed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by shilenji(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
You did well, emotions is no respecter of age. You thought with your head and not your willie wilie. You can chill till she's of age and pluck her as you want.

Apart from the fact that you restricted because of the respect you had for your late friend. It wouldn't have ended well if you were caught, because na jail straight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Uzomacharles: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
At least you get conscience but e don dey die

5 Likes

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Ussycool: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Your conscious will soon fail you... You wanna sleep with her abi?

2 Likes

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by wallarwallar(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
I actually thot u did it but if u want to remain faithful to yourself and her aunt pls stay away from her and avoid her because you will fall in just a matter of time if u keep seeing her. Again if she is above 18 now u can bleep her jare na wetin she want and she does not care hw it ends and abt her aunt u better 4get dat grip even her husband remarried within a year after her death that is very strange to me

1 Like

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Saxxon(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Guy, you and all this your never ending stories. I'm now quite certain that you're making stuff up and the mods are your nuts unknowingly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Saxxon:
Guy, you and all this your never ending stories. I'm now quite certain that you're making stuff up and the mods are your nuts unknowingly.
Bro, this is my history. Nothing was made up. It happened, and it is real. I love to joke but this isn't. For real. People go through stuff in life. It is noce if we share and be socially aware. Everywhere on the news, it is killing and bloodshed.

Let people get some relief too. Stories like this don't harm no one. Don't try to make it worse, the country is killing us already

1 Like

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by okoroemeka(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Uzomacharles:
At least you get conscience but e don dey die
but I don't think accepting the girl now she is more grown up and matured shows disrespect to the family
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
It happens. My friend owns a salon where lots of young girls work and sometimes I give them lunch money just to encourage them same with the guys working there.. but some of the girls green light no be here and I know my guy won't be happy with me if he ever gets to find out I'm blasting anyone of them. So I just respect myself. Sometimes the temptation be too much like some calling just to check on me or even coming to my place to ask anything. No be all food man dey chow undecided

5 Likes

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Uzomacharles: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
okoroemeka:
but I don't think accepting the girl now she is more grown up and matured shows disrespect to the family

The narration here doesn't even look like you respect the family.

You only respect the late sister that died of cancer
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by yiagi: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
If she's above 18 bleep her make she rest!

1 Like

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by yiagi: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ffw
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by ITbomb(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
If you so much love the Aunty, take her under your care, teach her and show her everything responsibly ie whatever you do, don't make her derail from education.
Maybe that's what the Aunty would have wanted before street boys misuse her

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by HopeNeverDies: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnn!!!! Nah Man U be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ussycool:
Your conscious will soon fail you... You wanna sleep with her abi?
No, I can't. I moved on already. Have no feeling for her again. Would not hesitate to assist if she needed something that I could afford though.
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
killmods:
It happens. My friend owns a salon where lots of young girls work and sometimes I give them lunch money just to encourage them same with the guys working there.. but some of the girls green light no be here and I know my guy won't be happy with me if he ever gets to find out I'm blasting anyone of them. So I just respect myself. Sometimes the temptation be too much like some calling just to check on me or even coming to my place to ask anything. No be all food man dey chow undecided
How hard can you resist temptation?
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
How hard can you resist temptation?
You would be surprised. I can resist the most juiciest temptations. I have a very strong will and I'm a principled person even though i play a lot
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
killmods:

You would be surprised. I can resist the most juiciest temptations. I have a very strong will and I'm a principled person even though i play a lot
Maybe you haven't really be tempted by a beautiful and attractive lady lol
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by yuping(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
undecided
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Maybe you haven't really be tempted by a beautiful and attractive lady lol
E go shock u.. once I have zeroed my mind from something, if u like be Beyoncé mixed with Eva Mendes with Mercy Johnson yansh and sprinkle of Cardi B character I go still jump am pass smiley

1 Like

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
killmods:

E go shock u.. once I have zeroed my mind from something, if u like be Beyoncé mixed with Eva Mendes with Mercy Johnson yansh and sprinkle of Cardi B character I go still jump am pass smiley
I don't believe you jor, your resistance strength is reading negative
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't believe you jor, your resistance strength is reading negative
Oya u come tempt me na and see if i will fall undecided
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
killmods:

Oya u come tempt me na and see if i will fall undecided
kikiki be looking for who to devour,I no get power
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
kikiki be looking for who to devour,I no get power
Lol u no well o grin
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
killmods:
Lol u no well o grin
I sabi you wel wel
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
I sabi you wel wel
But really I won't even touch ur body.. I might just admire but i will not let my mind wander wild
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
killmods:

But really I won't even touch ur body.. I might just admire but i will not let my mind wander wild
lmao tell that to those wey no sabi u
Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
lmao tell that to those wey no sabi u
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by posty56: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
killmods:

can resist a juicy married woman punna ,that is dripping wet and scent like wet Lilly ,and she is pretty and rich and has the face of cuppy, will you still resist

1 Like

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by placeofallure(f): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
This beautiful girl, 14 at the time came to stay by her aunty who was frequently ill and later diagnosed of cancer. Later hospitalized for months. The aunty loved me so much and was always delighted to have me around and so did her husband. They really showed me so much love like a brother and I was only a neighbour. Opened their home to me and even would allow me stay all day in the house. She had a little daughter whom I also loved and felt that I should protect too. So, this niece of hers was taking care of her daughter and a one-year old son while she was battling cancer. I would buy some stuff for the kids especially the older daughter (5 years old at the time) and play with her a bit to keep her comforted while her mom was in the hospital. 6 months later, my friend died. I cried. First time I ever felt that I lost someone close.

During this period, the niece gave me every greenlight possible and finally told me that she loved me and wanted to sleep with me. I felt it was an aberration. Giving the pain my neighbour was going through. I declined though it wasn’t easy. Because of her I restricted my visit to the house and the kids. I loved from afar. Come in drop whatever and zoom off.

Now, the husband remarried within a year and this girl moved out. Came back after three years and looking so beautiful and more womanly. This time, she told me that I hated her. I am scared to touch this girl cos I see her aunt’s face each time I looked at her. I liked her somehow and felt like I was being too slow. Her friends in the hood told me that she loved me and all. I just declined. I felt indebted to her aunty to give anyone relating to her the measure of love that she had for me. I seriously wanted to sleep with her but I knew she wasn’t my type and it will not end well. I don’t want to betray that love given me, dead or alive.

Has anyone felt obligated to hold back because of the kindness received from somebody relating to someone that they could have smashed?

Yes.

I was just done with NYSC then. No job and I had plenty of time on my hands. Then a new neighbour, a whole family, moved in. They are Ibos. A man, his wife and 2 girls. They just had a boy, a few months back. It's a young family. I've never seen a family so nice, both the husband and the wife. I immediately fell in love with their baby boy. Everyday, after the early morning routine of bathing and feeding him, the mother lets me have the boy till evening. The boy has gotten so used to me that once he eats breakfast, even if they don't bring him (he'd started to walk) he'd bring himself. New people in the neighborhood thought he was my baby cause we were inseparable. I had more than enough time on my hands to care for a baby.

The mother let me organise his two-year birthday, everything. She doesn't bother with anything that has to do with the boy anymore. The dad gets something for my sister and I everyday when he returns from work. The wife knows about it. We all thought nothing of it, you know harmless gifts as cake, suya, wine, money, recharge card; those stuff. I don't know he has designs on me.

Then, he had his chance when we somehow somehow were alone. He said he'd loved me since he first saw me, then I fuelled the fire when he saw how I cared for his boy. He said I should ask for anything. He was making promises. Now, that was tempting cause he's rich and could afford it. And na today girls dey date married men? I'm no saint. But he was different.
I remember how his wife treated me like her sister. She tells me things even as we're of different tribes. She shares her joys and woes with me. I couldn't do that to her.

The man continued to pester at every opportunity but we both kept a straight face. Shortly after, we moved out of the neighborhood and it died there. I couldn't even tell my sister. What if the wife hears? She'd be devastated.

7 Likes

Re: How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
can resist a juicy married woman punna ,that is dripping wet and scent like wet Lilly ,and she is pretty and rich and has the face of cuppy, will you still resist
Married woman? Omor the way i go run away from her like she is the plague itself. Can't even be found in such a situation with a married woman in the first place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single And Looking To Meet The One. / WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man / Logical Reasons Why Men Love Breasts And It Totally Makes Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.