Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride (43415 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by franchasng: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Happy married life to them,they both look attractive nd their looks complement each other!!! Bt if our Nigerian brothers want to marry they will go for their ancestors with great grand children just for papers grin grin, bt they still have the guts to be calling Nigerian girls gold digger!!
The truth is no young white girl will marry average Nigerian guy thats just forming alpha male online except you extremely rich of course!!! Las Las they still stalk with Nigerian ladies they already bash online grin grin.
The difference is; when white guys want to marry a Nigerian lady, they go for Nigerian ladies from rich family background or successful Nigerian ladies, which means the white guys came to dig black gold.

And on the other hand, when Nigerian guys want to marry white women, they go for the aged ones who will not be giving them troubles in helping them secure permanent stay or citizenship of their developed countries unlike the young white girls who are troublesome and mostly marry black guys who are rich and famous, so don't blame them, its all a balanced equation.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by planetx: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2019
If it is Nigerian men now they will look for the oldest grandma they can find to marry under the guise of getting green card. But they are wasting their time no Western embassy will give someone that is obviously engaging in marriage fraud green card, a marriage with a 30, 40, 50 years age difference is a fraud and you will not get any green card so stop disgracing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by veronikakos: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
these photos look very good. I wish my brother's wedding was similar.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by daclint(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
na Jesus be that na grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by CoolJulian: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
This thread clearly shows that a lot of Nigerians are suffering from 'inferiority complex', do you ever see white people making news out of a marriage of one of their own and an African?

They collectively mock and look down on it, but lowly Africans, on the contrary, would just sit down, watch them with so much admiration, applaud them and consequently abuse and fight each other.

No wonder they are hated and not taken seriously all over the world... Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by noisy45(m): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
She is giving him anal grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by planetx: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
CoolJulian:
This thread clearly shows that a lot of Nigerians are suffering from 'inferiority complex', do you ever see white people making news out of a marriage of one of their own and an African?

They collectively mock and look down on it, but lowly Africans, on the contrary, would just sit down, watch them with so much admiration, applaud them and consequently abuse and fight each other.

No wonder they are hated and not taken seriously all over the world... Shame!!!
Africans are silly little children
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Sunnyobums: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Happy married life to them,they both look attractive nd their looks complement each other!!! Bt if our Nigerian brothers want to marry they will go for their ancestors with great grand children just for papers grin grin, bt they still have the guts to be calling Nigerian girls gold digger!!
The truth is no young white girl will marry average Nigerian guy thats just forming alpha male online except you extremely rich of course!!! Las Las they still stalk with Nigerian ladies they already bash online grin grin.
you started with sense but ended in nonsense
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Debbiesom(f): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]buh d groom hair is too long...... ;Dbuh d groom hair is too long......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Rossycee(f): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
LadySarah:
When the grooms hair is longer than the wife's own grin grin grin
Just cut it so ur wife can do human hair wig at no cost wink wink
My dear I wish I can even cut the hair sef.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by marlow1962(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You just wrote total nonsense
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
bad boy grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
bad boy.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Bambambiglo: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ginaz:

I said it is too long , did I mention anything about the bride ? It’s my own opinion please don’t twist it cos you want to sound intelligent.

Jealousy kee you there
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Dannonye(f): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
I thought I was d only one who noticed this lmao
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by JaaizTech: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wish them well. I pray the marriage last, because Oyinbo dey quick tire for marriage.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Angelacruz: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Seconded...dnt mind dem
Pettyprincess:
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2020
ahahnow:

9ja girls are tired of 9ja mens black pomo too. The only white babes interested in 9ja blackies like you are the white grandmothers that have already enjoyed plenty white penis in her lifetime. Mscheww, go and sit down. Ingrate

That's not true. My man is Nigerian he ain't rich n our age is close to the same. It's all about luck meeting the right person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.