Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) (39150 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by midnighter(f): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Yes, he depressed. But intelligent peeps are more likely to commit suicide or get depressed than others.

Even Adichie was at some point.

His curiosity, I guess led to his depression and suicide.

Hm. RIP to the both of them
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by mysteryman2014: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2019
This planless cuntry is do depressing.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Airtimex(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:
if tinubu had commited suicide longtime ago...fashola,ambode and sanwolu 4 no be governors and osinbanjo 4 no be vp.

that means the person attached to his destiny also committed suicide cheesy

My bro. What will be will be...your destiny is with you and not someone else. Oga fashola and co. Could have still achieve or even better without Uncle Tinubu.

In life you need somebody to help you. but when one door closes, another will surely open. Just keep pushing, don't stop...

There are many ways to die but there is only one way to be born. People die more everyday...people destiny go don finish be that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by shogsman(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2019
And some people actually believed he killed himself because of Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by ikwedim(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2019
You sold all you have, your parents borrow money and you get to abroad. Now they deport you. And offcos you might have lost or resigned from your job. And here you are to start life afresh of which you ain't sure if you can get a job again. Especially someone whose family has suffered alot and they whole family rejoiced hearing about his trip to abroad. Here he is back to square zero. My brother's and sister's, pray such thing never happened to you because suicide will be the only thing ringing. People will began to laugh at you that you travel and came back empty handed. Please let's all pray for this country. You can't escape and return back empty handed and be happy. I know what I am talking about. God save me on my own and if not a woman I was good to then, I would have gone beyond by now. Pray for all please. If I can locate his family, I will donate token to console those he left behind. RIP brother

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2019
see person husband wasted just like that, useless boy
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Excel20192010: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2019
To hell with him suicide is never an option
Azzazz:
A 30-year-old man has taken his own life after being deported to Nigeria from Dubai.

Emmanuel Obiefuna started making suicidal posts via his Facebook page and all attempts by his family and friends to prevail on him, proved abortive and he never disclosed his exact location in Lagos.

It was also gathered that he was also always blocking anyone that talked him out of his plan to commit suicide. Emmanuel finally went ahead with his plan early this month.

Source; https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/man-commits-suicide-after-being.html?m=1
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Lovelypet28: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Rip bro.

Life is difficult.
Scott Peck in his book"The Road Less Travelled" agrees; as that was his first sentence.

If you haven't thought about suicide before, it's either you have no big dream or haven't had any serious misfortune.

I still remember the UNN student's suicide note.

"They said they came looking for me. I didn't drown. I was the water"

With the above words, Akachi left this meaningless world.

The truth is that those who are in pains should endure. Nothing is guaranteed. No one is special. Anyone can die or fall sick.

St Augustine says that Grace does not prevent pains but gives the victim, the resilience to bear it.

The world is chaotic and in disarray. Nobody understands how the world works. Bad things can happen to good people. The kindest man can fall sick and die.

Before you finish reading this post, 25 people must have died from complications arising from lack of good water.

137 people commit suicide in the US every day. Yes every single freaking day.

No justice in the world.
A rapist and murderer can marry, have kids and become rich in life. Karma fast asleep.

A thief can steal your corn, plant it and it bears him fruits. Huge harvest. Karma will be sleeping.
No justice, for if there was justice, the earth ought to have known that the corn was stolen, and prevented it from germinating and bearing fruits.

Again, God is not omnipotent in the literal sense.

Don't argue this part if you are shallow and aren't conversant with Aquinas and Augustine's works.

I will stop here before I make some people despondent.

Search for knowledge and meaning has dealt with me shaa. At times, I wish I could unlearn...
.It's well!

Would like to know more about what you know.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Budline1(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:
He must have borrowed funds to travel and as he's back, his creditors are breathing down his neck. They don't want to know why he was deported, just give them their money. Such thoughts and pressure can make one have heart attack, or commit suicide.

Rip young man.

You are very right. That could probably be the case. I'm aware of a similar occurrence. The man even has his own house but he owed a lot of ppl, he took his life because he believed he couldn't pay them back again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by pendragon35(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Rip bro.

Life is difficult.
Scott Peck in his book"The Road Less Travelled" agrees; as that was his first sentence.

If you haven't thought about suicide before, it's either you have no big dream or haven't had any serious misfortune.

The truth is that those who are in pains should endure. Nothing is guaranteed. No one is special. Anyone can die or fall sick.

St Augustine says that Grace does not prevent pains but gives the victim, the resilience to bear it.

The world is chaotic and in disarray. Nobody understands how the world works. Bad things can happen to good people. The kindest man can fall sick and die.

Before you finish reading this post, 25 people must have died from complications arising from lack of good water.

No justice in the world.
A rapist and murderer can marry, have kids and become rich in life. Karma fast asleep.

A thief can steal your corn, plant it and it bears him fruits. Huge harvest. Karma will be sleeping.
No justice, for if there was justice, the earth ought to have known that the corn was stolen, and prevented it from germinating and bearing fruits.

Don't argue this part if you are shallow and aren't conversant with Aquinas and Augustine's works.

Search for knowledge and meaning has dealt with me shaa. At times, I wish I could unlearn...
.It's well!

What a genius....I have to re-read your post for over 3x.

Btw I'd like to connect with you..

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by paully005(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2019
hisgrace090:
BAD OPTION!!!
yes its....but brother the country is in a mess...nothing is working

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2019
To some people, suicide is the best say out of this mess

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by victorian(f): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Budline1:

You are very right. That could probably be the case. I'm aware of a similar occurrence. The man even has his own house but he owed a lot of ppl, he took his life because he believed he couldn't pay them back again.

That's it. They realise they can't pay back and the interest is increasing monthly

I will never borrow money to travel abroad or open biz. Worst mistake ever.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nossa(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Rip bro.

Life is difficult.

No justice in the world.

.It's well!

You know a lot of things, I'm attracted to brilliant minds.
Keep the fire burning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by pawesome(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2019
dude just know naija is equivalent to just dying grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Budline1(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:

That's it. They realise they can't pay back and the interest is increasing monthly

I will never borrow money to travel abroad or open biz. Worst mistake ever.

Exactly. That's just it.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2019
I am feeling suicidal everyday and no one listens to me. I don't know how long I can hold on...

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Alexkizzy: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2019
it is a pity what a wasted life...naija with different death news everyday.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by ojay2053(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Hope you find peace where you are bro. It’s all good.

When you graduate and couldn’t find a good paying job is when you know what’s up. Many are working yet they can’t feed properly. Not even paying rent or savings for health care.

It really suck though but what would you do. Keep fighting, God knows when.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by chykz47(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2019
Where he took that pic is close to my apartment, wished I met him on time. Suicide is never an option.
hisgrace090:
BAD OPTION!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Aphroditee(f): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2019
FrLukas:

It never is.

Whatever situation you find yourself, you are meant to learn a particular lesson. If you don't it will keep coming back to slap you in the face so you take notice until you imbibe that lesson.

If you commit suicide to avoid it, you are coming back through reincarnation to start from where you stopped.
So you believe those that die without completing their missions on earth reincarnate many years later?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2019
danny56:
So dubai has become heaven now that you cannot miss? all because of bad and corrupt leadership in Nigeria

exactly.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by whiteafrique: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2019
You die for nothing and the world still continues..

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by partnerbizn5(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2019
Nossa:

You know a lot of things, I'm attracted to brilliant minds. Keep the fire burning.
lol humbled
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by partnerbizn5(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2019
pendragon35:

What a genius....I have to re-read your post for over 3x.
Btw I'd like to connect with you..
i am humbled.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by partnerbizn5(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2019
Lovelypet28:

Would like to know more about what you know.
lol
don't know anything oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Woman Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man In Broad Daylight / Ojukwu’s Niece, 4 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking (Photo) / Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.