Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) (39333 Views)

Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim / Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by millionboi2: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Airtimex:

that means the person attached to his destiny also committed suicide cheesy

My bro. What will be will be...your destiny is with you and not someone else. Oga fashola and co. Could have still achieve or even better without Uncle Tinubu.

In life you need somebody to help you. but when one door closes, another will surely open. Just keep pushing, don't stop...

There are many ways to die but there is only one way to be born. People die more everyday...people destiny go don finish be that
You are right
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
whereismyhope:
I am feeling suicidal everyday and no one listens to me. I don't know how long I can hold on...
Abeg no think am o. Jst de area the mingle with guys blend an with small shekpe or monkey tail. En go better

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by uhuogba(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hey!

How can I be your friend?

partnerbizn5:
Rip bro.

Life is difficult.
Scott Peck in his book"The Road Less Travelled" agrees; as that was his first sentence.

If you haven't thought about suicide before, it's either you have no big dream or haven't had any serious misfortune.

I still remember the UNN student's suicide note.

"They said they came looking for me. I didn't drown. I was the water"

With the above words, Emeka Akachi left this meaningless world.

The truth is that those who are in pains should endure. Nothing is guaranteed. No one is special. Anyone can die, have an accident or fall sick. You can lose your source of income or money in business. Life is uncertain.

St Augustine says that Grace does not prevent pains but gives the victim, the resilience to bear it.

In his book, "Man's Search for Meaning" Frankl V asserts that we may not control what happens to us in life but we can control how we react to it

The world is chaotic and in disarray. Nobody understands how the world works. Bad things can happen to good people. No explanation to this. It's part of the chaos in the world.

Before you finish reading this post, 25 people must have died from complications arising from lack of good water.

137 people commit suicide in the US every day. Yes every single freaking day.

No justice in the world.
A rapist and murderer can marry, have kids and become rich in life. Karma fast asleep.

A thief can steal your corn, plant it and it bears him fruits. Huge harvest. Karma will be sleeping.
No justice, for if there was justice, the earth ought to have known that the corn was stolen, and prevented it from germinating and bearing fruits.

Again, God is not omnipotent in the literal sense. HE is all these while being dressed in borrowed robes.

Don't argue this part if you are shallow or aren't conversant with Aquinas and Augustine's works in this area.

I will stop here before I make some people despondent.

Search for knowledge and meaning has dealt with me shaa. At times, I wish I could unlearn...
.It's well!

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nthrone(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
FrLukas:

Nobody's destiny is tied to anyone. You make or mar your own destiny.

They are...

Jesus destiny was tied to that of mankind.

Samson was tied to Israelites

Joseph saved his brethren from famine

What about Moses., look around you, there are people who would have amounted to nothing, if not that they were helped.

Wizkid was helped by Banky .

I tell you , one thing Satan does to a man is to keep his helpers far away, only Prayers will make God act on it.when ur helpers are far away, the person struggles and die.

People help people, God uses men to help men.

NB..A man can only help another man when he is helped from above . (when Satan helps a man via money ritual, he is forbidden to help others.)

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Topshow4real: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
My guess is, he committed suicide not because he was back to Nigeria, but because he failed medical test after going through alot to find a job in Dubai, and had spent his entire savings to finance his journey to Dubai. . I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nthrone:

They are...

What about Moses., look around you, there are people who would have amounted to nothing, if not that they were helped.

I tell you , one thing Satan does to a man is to keep his helpers far away, only Prayers will make God act on it.when ur helpers are far away, the person struggles and die.

NB..A man can only help another man when he is helped from above . (when Satan helps a man via money ritual, he is forbidden to help others.)

When the Pharisees wanted to stop the disciples of Jesus from praising him and singing songs, Hosanna and so on, what did Jesus tell them?

Didn't he say that if they stopped those people from praising God, that God will raise up stones to praise Him?

If Bank W didn't help Wizkid, what makes you think that Wizkid can't be helped by someone else? Or even make it by himself?

Sometimes you need help and someone assures you not to worry that he'll help you. Yet fails. Then someone comes along and renders that help. That happens a lot doesn't it?

The good we do returns to us one way or the other. And the bad we do, same thing.

This has nothing to do with a FIXED destiny. You make your own destiny. As you make tour bed, so you lie on it. The Law of CAUSE AND EFFECT popularly called Karma.

For every action, there is a corresponding reaction to keep the Cosmos in BALANCE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nthrone(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
FrLukas:

When the Pharisees wanted to stop the disciples of Jesus from praising him and singing songs, Hosanna and so on, what did Jesus tell them?

Didn't he say that if they stopped those people from praising God, that God will raise up stones to praise Him?

If Bank W didn't help Wizkid, what makes you think that Wizkid can't be helped by someone else? Or even make it by himself?

Sometimes you need help and so some assures you not to worry that he'll help you. Yet fails. Then someone comes along and renders that help. That happens a lot doesn't it?

The good we do returns to us one way or the other. And the bad we do, same thing.

This has nothing to do with a FIXED destiny. You make your own destiny. As you make tour bed, so you lie on it. The Law of CAUSE AND EFFECT popularly called Karma.

For every action, there is a corresponding reaction to keep the Cosmos in BALANCE.

Still then people help people.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nthrone:

Still then people help people.

Of course. People help people. That's why we are a community of human beings. To help each other.

My point is that, no one person is particularly DESTINED to help a particular person.

If you have the means, help without discrimination. Give freely. As much as you can to as many as you can. If you do not get help from those around you, keep working by yourself until help comes your way. And if it doesn't come, keep working.

Don't go around moping or saying "woe is me! No one wants to help me".

Like the guy in this thread that killed himself. He shouldn't have. There are people going through worse than he is.

Look at that lady that survived an airplane crash that left her all disfigured. She's living her life despite the fact that others will consider her a walking horror movie. She's an inspiration.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nthrone(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
FrLukas:

Of course. People help people. That's why we are a community of human beings. To help each other.

My point is that, no one person is particularly DESTINED to help a particular person.

If you have the means, help without discrimination. Give freely. As much as you can to as many as you can. If you do not get help from those around you, keep working by yourself until help comes your way. And if it doesn't come, keep working.

Don't go around moping or saying "woe is me! No one wants to help me".

Do you think that, if not for Tinubi will Ambode be Governor.?

There are destiny helpers bro, there are some people made to help you exactly as others can't do it , the way they are patterned to do it. They have the perfect stroke, others can help you ooo , but when destiny helpers come along, every thing starts moving effortlessly because that is what they are born to do for you. Some artists get signed to big labels but they never see lime light, because they are yet to meet their destiny helpers. Stop arguing bro , there are destiny helpers.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nthrone:

There are destiny helpers bro, there are some people made to help you exactly as others can't do it , the way they are patterned to do it. They have the perfect stroke, others can help you ooo , but when destiny helpers come along, every thing starts moving effortlessly because that is what they are born to do for you. Some artists get signed to big labels but they never see lime light, because they are yet to meet their destiny helpers. Stop arguing bro , there are destiny helpers.

Okay, if you insist. You seem pretty convimced about that. Maybe I will your understand your points later.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by millionboi2: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nthrone:

They are...

u just telling us history here

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by millionboi2: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nthrone:

leave dis argument one way or d other him 4still bcom m.......abi u know how coconut take enter water
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by sissyevy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by seunfape(m): 2:47am On Nov 13, 2019
I disagree with the deportation prime topic. you should be happy if you are deported from Dubai why suicide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by pendragon35(m): 3:16am On Nov 13, 2019
partnerbizn5:

i am humbled.

Check your mail.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by partnerbizn5(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2019
pendragon35:

Check your mail.
Can't access mail oo.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by ultimatekint(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Some ppl self,so na death be the next option. To hell with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Ronzy1990(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2019
You need Jesus.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

That man is not a real niggarrr
Niggarrrs don't quit

This is why i always advise my real niggarrrz to do one if you can't do all among these three things as you are huzzling for your money: smoke weed, bang pussies and drink alcohol
When life disappoint you atimes ehnnnnn
Na those things go save you

As for me i do the three
I smoke weed
Bang pussies
And drink alcohol
So i can never think of suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by midnighter(f): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2019
NoFap123:

It's common knowledge that creatives are usually depressed especially writers and poets. Maybe they thought it was just one of those occasions.

Okay oh. But I think that's a failure on the schools part.

They should have been monitoring his mental state. At least if he was famous and on social media they should at least have been able to alert his family
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by chiogoezubem(f): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Rip bro.

Life is difficult.
Scott Peck in his book"The Road Less Travelled" agrees; as that was his first sentence.

If you haven't thought about suicide before, it's either you have no big dream or haven't had any serious misfortune.

I still remember the UNN student's suicide note.

"They said they came looking for me. I didn't drown. I was the water"

With the above words, Emeka Akachi left this meaningless world.

The truth is that those who are in pains should endure. Nothing is guaranteed. No one is special. Anyone can die, have an accident or fall sick. You can lose your source of income or money in business. Life is uncertain.

St Augustine says that Grace does not prevent pains but gives the victim, the resilience to bear it.

In his book, "Man's Search for Meaning" Frankl V asserts that we may not control what happens to us in life but we can control how we react to it

The world is chaotic and in disarray. Nobody understands how the world works. Bad things can happen to good people. No explanation to this. It's part of the chaos in the world.

Before you finish reading this post, 25 people must have died from complications arising from lack of good water.

137 people commit suicide in the US every day. Yes every single freaking day.

No justice in the world.
A rapist and murderer can marry, have kids and become rich in life. Karma fast asleep.

A thief can steal your corn, plant it and it bears him fruits. Huge harvest. Karma will be sleeping.
No justice, for if there was justice, the earth ought to have known that the corn was stolen, and prevented it from germinating and bearing fruits.

Again, God is not omnipotent in the literal sense. HE is all these while being dressed in borrowed robes.

Don't argue this part if you are shallow or aren't conversant with Aquinas and Augustine's works in this area.

I will stop here before I make some people despondent.

Search for knowledge and meaning has dealt with me shaa. At times, I wish I could unlearn...
.It's well!

Words. Very true. Life isn't fair at all, but we can at least responsibly try and create our own happiness.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
FrLukas:

I believe that human souls reincarnate several times. It is clearly stated many times in the Bible.

That's false.

https://www.nairaland.com/5520177/man-satan-immortality
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
drezzyx:
He should've willingly submitted himself for money ritual to his family since he wanted to die by all means since no one can talk him out of it.

I hate it when people commits suicide if only he knows what average Nigerian pass through everyday including me, but I refused to give up .
Believing in faith and hope that my helper will locate me one day.

Suicide is never a solution, for those contemplating or planning how to eliminate themselves pls stay strong .
Your blessing must surely come.

Abi!!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by silibaba: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2019
Staircases:
Hell fire straight ���

so if nah motor kill am na heaven straight

christianity sha embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2019
FrLukas:

What is false?
That one can Re-incarnate
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2019
blueAgent:

That one can Re-incarnate

OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs, DSS, NDLEA Intercept ‘ISIS Drug’ Captagon At Lagos Port (pic) / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / NURTW: Oyo University Graduate Stabbed To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.