Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) (39111 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
ctleurocollege:

How old are you?

Go home and ask your folks.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by enemachris(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
My kill myself because of disappointment? I dey mad ni, instead I go dust up and move on with my life.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
mofedamijo:

What universal law are you talking about, even the greatest of scientists believe in destiny.
....say you don't believe, but that it doesn't exist is a fallacy, what you make of destiny is absolutely left to you, Bob marley said, i wonna rule my destiny, peace.

We are now quoting Bob Marley about the secrets of the Universe? LOL.

Who next? Naira Marley?

Bro, you are free to believe anything you want to believe.

That's my own take on the subject. What I make of my own life is what will be. Nobody is destined for heaven or hell. As you lay your bed, so you llie on it.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
God can do all things and is therefore OMNIPOTENT even in the literal sense! What you do not know is that God has a choice to either do or not to do! This doesn't mean He can not do. Just means He chooses not to do. Get the difference! He always has His superior reason for "not doing".

partnerbizn5:

Omnipotent in the LITERAL SENSE. That's the qualification.

Literal sense like asking God to create a married bachelor, make a stone he God cannot lift.

Removing your phone's battery and asking God to power it. etc

Have you read Summa Theologica ?

Don't provoke me oooo. hmmm

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Odidoo: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
See this one again.
Dubai na your hometown?
Chai!!, this one pain me ooooo, it doesn't make any sense at all.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Heresy! Quote the "many times"!

FrLukas:

I believe that human souls reincarnate several times. It is clearly stated many times in the Bible.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by partnerbizn5(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
sonofElElyon:
God can do all things and is therefore OMNIPOTENT even in the literal sense! What you do not know is that God has a choice to either do or not to do! This doesn't mean He can not do. Just means He chooses not to do. Get the difference! He always has His superior reason for "not doing".

Okay, no need to waste time. thanks sir! I have heard.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Heresy! Quote the "many times"!

Lol. I also thought so too, haven been raised Catholic. A perusal of the Bible will show you that Reincarnation was a common and accepted teaching of the Jews before, during and after the life of Jesus. He never condemned it. In fact, He taught it himself.

Always remember, profound truths are always condemned as heresies by the people of that age. When Jesus called himself a Son of God, they nearly stoned Him for that "heresy".
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
I asked for bible verses to support your argument and I get none except personal views! I will give you a verse to think about.. "It is appointed for man ONCE to die and after that judgement".

Also go read the story of Lazarus and the rich man as told by Jesus..

Reincarnation is heresy,

FrLukas:

Lol. I also thought so too, haven been raised Catholic. A perusal of the Bible will show you that Reincarnation was a common and accepted teaching of the Jews before, during and after the life of Jesus. He never condemned it. In fact, He taught it himself.

Always remember, profound truths are always condemned as heresies by the people of that age. When Jesus called himself a Son of God, they nearly stoned Him for that "heresy".
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Only if you knew me. No need to brag. But I can write similar stuff on different fields. It's a cinch, a walk in the park. Product of years of assiduity.

Run a google search on it. I didn't copy nothing. It's innate.

Cheers!
Oh l see, my apologies for my wrong conclusion, are you a student of Socrates or Aristotle grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by millionboi2: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Rip bro.

Life is difficult.
Scott Peck in his book"The Road Less Travelled" agrees; as that was his first sentence.

If you haven't thought about suicide before, it's either you have no big dream or haven't had any serious misfortune.

I still remember the UNN student's suicide note.

"They said they came looking for me. I didn't drown. I was the water"

With the above words, Emeka Akachi left this meaningless world.

The truth is that those who are in pains should endure. Nothing is guaranteed. No one is special. Anyone can die, have an accident or fall sick. You can lose your source of income or money in business. Life is uncertain.

St Augustine says that Grace does not prevent pains but gives the victim, the resilience to bear it.

In his book, "Man's Search for Meaning" Frankl V asserts that we may not control what happens to us in life but we can control how we react to it

The world is chaotic and in disarray. Nobody understands how the world works. Bad things can happen to good people. No explanation to this. It's part of the chaos in the world.

Before you finish reading this post, 25 people must have died from complications arising from lack of good water.

137 people commit suicide in the US every day. Yes every single freaking day.

No justice in the world.
A rapist and murderer can marry, have kids and become rich in life. Karma fast asleep.

A thief can steal your corn, plant it and it bears him fruits. Huge harvest. Karma will be sleeping.
No justice, for if there was justice, the earth ought to have known that the corn was stolen, and prevented it from germinating and bearing fruits.

Again, God is not omnipotent in the literal sense. HE is all these while being dressed in borrowed robes.

Don't argue this part if you are shallow or aren't conversant with Aquinas and Augustine's works in this area.

I will stop here before I make some people despondent.

Search for knowledge and meaning has dealt with me shaa. At times, I wish I could unlearn...
.It's well!

St Augustine says that Grace does not prevent pains but gives the victim, the resilience to bear it.

U made my day

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by stanliwiser: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:
If people know what happens to those they leave behind after committing suicide.many wouldn't have tried it.and their are also those whose destinies are tied to theirs.imagine those people whose destinies are are tied to this guy...may our future destiny helpers not commit suicide.in Jesus name.
Keep quite jare!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Jonra(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
The question of suffering?

If there was a soul that suffered, it was Job in the Bible.

And you know what he discovered?

That the questions of God are more satisfying than the philosophies of men.

As for meaning, "The spider which weaves its web on the girder of a great steel beam that is lifted into a bridge, cannot possibly understand how its own little plans for catching flies must give way to the engineers greater plan for transportation."

Can an aunt with 2 dimensional vision comprehend the volume and depth of humanity? No!

Can you, a 3 dimensional creature understand God or his plans? No!

God is love! Love isn't understood, it cannot be. Love is action! Starting with the neighbor who is the image and likeness of God.

And it is not without a destiny, so the fires of the world prepare His majesty's gold.

partnerbizn5:
Rip bro.

Life is difficult.
Scott Peck in his book"The Road Less Travelled" agrees; as that was his first sentence.

If you haven't thought about suicide before, it's either you have no big dream or haven't had any serious misfortune.

The truth is that those who are in pains should endure. Nothing is guaranteed. No one is special. Anyone can die, have an accident or fall sick. You can lose your source of income or money in business. Life is uncertain.

In his book, "Man's Search for Meaning" Frankl V asserts that we may not control what happens to us in life but we can control how we react to it

The world is chaotic and in disarray. Nobody understands how the world works. Bad things can happen to good people. No explanation to this. It's part of the chaos in the world.

Before you finish reading this post, 25 people must have died from complications arising from lack of good water.

No justice in the world.
A rapist and murderer can marry, have kids and become rich in life. Karma fast asleep.

A thief can steal your corn, plant it and it bears him fruits. Huge harvest. Karma will be sleeping.
No justice, for if there was justice, the earth ought to have known that the corn was stolen, and prevented it from germinating and bearing fruits.

Again, God is not omnipotent in the literal sense. HE is all these while being dressed in borrowed robes.

Don't argue this part if you are shallow or aren't conversant with Aquinas and Augustine's works in this area.

Search for knowledge and meaning has dealt with me shaa. At times, I wish I could unlearn...
.It's well!

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by millionboi2: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

That man is not a real niggarrr
Niggarrrs don't quit

This is why i always advise my real niggarrrz to do one if you can't do all among these three things as you are huzzling for your money: smoke weed, bang pussies and drink alcohol
When life disappoint you atimes ehnnnnn
Na those things go save you

As for me i do the three
I smoke weed
Bang pussies
And drink alcohol
So i can never think of suicide
Funny bt true
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
sonofElElyon:
I asked for bible verses to support your argument and I get none except personal views! I will give you a verse to think about.. "It is appointed for man ONCE to die and after that judgement".

Also go read the story of Lazarus and the rich man as told by Jesus..

Reincarnation is heresy,

So Lazarus that Jesus raised from the dead is still alive? How about the son of the widow of Nain that was brought back to life? What about Jarius' daughter? Do you also remember the girl that fell from the window and died and Peter raised her from the dead?

Did they die once, or twice?

Do you realize that John the Baptist is the reincarnation of Elijah the prophet of old as claimed by Jesus himself? Read your Bible, deeply.

It is OK if you don't believe me. You don't have to.

We all understand from our level of comprehension.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by aspiring44: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:
If people know what happens to those they leave behind after committing suicide.many wouldn't have tried it.and their are also those whose destinies are tied to theirs.imagine those people whose destinies are are tied to this guy...may our future destiny helpers not commit suicide.in Jesus name.

A loud Amen

Frustration , depression , psychotic disorders could trigger suicidal thoughts/ tendencies..

And some unexplained forces - hallucinations , schizophrenia , OCD -obsessive compulsive disorder.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by alexnuel39(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:
Rip bro.

Life is difficult.

No justice in the world.

.It's well!

I thought i was the only one that craves for deep meanings to unexplainable things that happens around us..
I had love for you to recommend some research materials for me, I love to read and an avid seeker for truth...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by bush112(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:
amen
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by grandstar(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
All he needed was a very juicy bank alert and his brain would reset to factory setting

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Your argument is ridiculous! Reincarnation means being born again into the world as a child. You don't even know the meaning!

John came in the spirit and in the anointing of Elijah.. He was not the first Elijah reincarnated. John was asked whether he was Elijah and he expressly said he was not! John 1:21 !!!

You appear confused! Your profile says you believe there is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger.. You don't even know what you believe in! One moment you are a catholic, the other you are a Moslem.

FrLukas:

So Lazarus that Jesus raised from the dead is still alive? How about the son of the widow of Nain that was brought back to life? What about Jarius' daughter? Do you also remember the girl that fell from the window and died and Peter raised her from the dead?

Did they die once, or twice?

Do you realize that John the Baptist is the reincarnation of Elijah the prophet of old as claimed by Jesus himself? Read your Bible, deeply.

It is OK if you don't believe me. You don't have to.

We all understand from our level of comprehension.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by TheEconomist: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Could you please recommend some books that you've read to me?
I'd be grateful, thank you.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by millionboi2: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
BeachTime:
Dumb slave mentality. Nigerians and most black people think their place is hell and any place inhabited by white or light skin is paradise .
very true
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by partnerbizn5(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Oh l see, my apologies for my wrong conclusion, are you a student of Socrates or Aristotle grin

A student of life ooo. University of life

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by partnerbizn5(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
TheEconomist:

Could you please recommend some books that you've read to me? I'd be grateful, thank you.
Aaaah
I have lost count oo. Some were summaries though!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by hodari: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why would one not commit suicide after being deported from this paradise:

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Your argument is ridiculous! Reincarnation means being born again into the world as a child. You don't even know the meaning!

John came in the spirit and in the anointing of Elijah.. He was not the first Elijah reincarnated. John was asked whether he was Elijah and he expressly said he was not! John 1:21 !!!

You appear confused! Your profile says you believe there is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger.. You don't even know what you believe in! One moment you are a catholic, the other you are a Moslem.

I normally don't argue about stuffs like this. Most so-called Christians are a textbook case of close-mindedness.

That statement on my profile is automatically added if you comment on an Islamic thread. Or are you new to Nairaland?

You that don't believe in reincarnation are suddenly an expert on the science and art of reincarnation.

How many people who are reincarnated remember that they've lived a previous life? Do you? So why are you surprised that John denied being Elijah?

Jesus the Master says John was Elijah come back

John says he's not.

Choose one. Who do you believe?

Aren't you surprised that all the world's religion teach reincarnation including Judaism, the root of Christianity and Islam, except modern Christianity and Islam?

I could pull out verses upon verses of the Bible that supports reincarnation and you'd be surprised.

The only reason I won't do that is because I recognize myself in you. I was once like this too.

I was very good at arguing and defending my points. I'd weave and duck.

But the ancient occult saying became true for me. "When the student is ready, the Teacher will appear".

You don't have to accept anything I write here. We are all on different rungs on the ladder of spiritual journey.

When you are ready, you will see for yourself. That's all.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by sonofElElyon: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Your argument has no evidence in scripture and is therefore invalid.

A prophet in the mould of John would know if he was Elijah. It was just like saying Jesus is the 2nd Adam.. Does that mean he is Adam reincarnated

John came with the anointing and fire of Elijah, not as his reincarnation..

You are in error and propagating heresy.

As for your Islamic identity, you were asked to confirm the belief in islam before posting on the islamic thread and for you to have been allowed to post, you must've confirmed your belief in Islam..

So which religion really do you practise or are you "multi-religious"

FrLukas:

I normally don't argue about stuffs like this. Most so-called Christians are a textbook case of close-mindedness.

That statement on my profile is automatically added if you comment on an Islamic thread. Or are you new to Nairaland?

You that don't believe in reincarnation are suddenly an expert on the science and art of reincarnation.

How many people who are reincarnated remember that they've lived a previous life? Do you? So why are you surprised that John denied being Elijah?

Jesus the Master says John was Elijah come back

John says he's not.

Choose one. Who do you believe?

Aren't you surprised that all the world's religion teach reincarnation including Judaism, the root of Christianity and Islam, except modern Christianity and Islam?

I could pull out verses upon verses of the Bible that supports reincarnation and you'd be surprised.

The only reason I won't do that is because I recognize myself in you. I was once like this too.

I was very good at arguing and defending my points. I'd weave and duck.

But the ancient occult saying became true for me. "When the student is ready, the Teacher will appear".

You don't have to accept anything I write here. We are all on different rungs on the ladder of spiritual journey.

When you are ready, you will see for yourself. That's all.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Your argument has no evidence in scripture and is therefore invalid.

A prophet in the mould of John would know if he was Elijah. It was just like saying Jesus is the 2nd Adam.. Does that mean he is Adam reincarnated

John came with the anointing and fire of Elijah, not as his reincarnation..

You are in error and propagating heresy.

Yes sir.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by JayPeeOham: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
donbachi:

Not even only those they leave behind....if only they knew that their suffering just began after the suicide!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by Nakedwire635(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
[quote author=donbachi post=83949412]If people know what happens to those they leave behind after committing suicide.many wouldn't have tried it.and their are also those whose destinies are tied to theirs.imagine those people whose destinies are are tied to this guy...may our future destiny helpers not commit suicide.in Jesus name.[/quote

Amen... Falling doesn't mean failure, he can always rise again.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) by TheEconomist: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Aaaah

I have lost count oo. Some were summaries though!

Just share some with me, besides the ones you quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos / Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.