Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Act Like A Man In Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Act Like A Man In Love! (1212 Views)

Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You To Act Like A Man?? / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Act Like A Man In Love! by Hamachi(f): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2019
Alot of my chats with the guys in my DM stopped at the woman duties vs man duties in a relationship and I'm happy I didn't waste my time liking what I do not like.

A particular guy asked me if I loved men who knew how to cook.

My response was, "asking if I love men who cook is the same as asking if I love men who take their baths by themselves. Every grown human should be able to take care of themselves."

He wasn't comfortable with my response.
According to him and basically ninety percent of the men folk, "cooking is specifically a woman's chore".

That's where my chats with him ended. No time and strength for argument there, but let me clear the air here.

First of all, I hate a relationship where roles and duties are spelt out. We're in love and I expect that our thoughts, words and actions would be love led. Love doesn't have boundaries or limitations or roles specific to a gender! What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't cook for you or do your laundry or every other domestic chore. All I'm saying is, don't expect that I should because it is my duty!

I love you, that's why I do them!
I enjoy catering to a man I'm in love with.
I enjoy fussing about every little detail about his life.

But then, I want you to do those things for me too, you know. Fuss about me too!
I want to feel the same way you feel when you come home from work to see a clean home and dinner on the table. And of course, a wet pussy.

Don't tell me what a man should or shouldn't do.
Act like a man in love!

1 Like

Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by ABCthings: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2019
Well done ma. smiley smiley smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by Hamachi(f): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
wink
ABCthings:
Well done ma. smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by div111(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin grin
Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by cerpvad(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
I like the concluding part. Returning home to meet dinner on the table and a wet pussy waiting on the bed are the core of my target relationship. . Yummy. grin
Hamachi:
Alot of my chats with the guys in my DM stopped at the woman duties vs man duties in a relationship and I'm happy I didn't waste my time liking what I do not like.

A particular guy asked me if I loved men who knew how to cook.

My response was, "asking if I love men who cook is the same as asking if I love men who take their baths by themselves. Every grown human should be able to take care of themselves."

He wasn't comfortable with my response.
According to him and basically ninety percent of the men folk, "cooking is specifically a woman's chore".

That's where my chats with him ended. No time and strength for argument there, but let me clear the air here.

First of all, I hate a relationship where roles and duties are spelt out. We're in love and I expect that our thoughts, words and actions would be love led. Love doesn't have boundaries or limitations or roles specific to a gender! What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't cook for you or do your laundry or every other domestic chore. All I'm saying is, don't expect that I should because it is my duty!

I love you, that's why I do them!
I enjoy catering to a man I'm in love with.
I enjoy fussing about every little detail about his life.

But then, I want you to do those things for me too, you know. Fuss about me too!
I want to feel the same way you feel when you come home from work to see a clean home and dinner on the table. And of course, a wet pussy.

Don't tell me what a man should or shouldn't do.
Act like a man in love!

1 Like

Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
what is the Op saying

Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by ubunja(m): 1:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Everyone, from God to the smallest bacteria has a duty and a role. Anything without a duty and a role has not been created. And doesn't exist.

A man might choose to cook. You might choose to work. But at the end of the day we all must have duties. And they need to be spelt out to remove any ambiguity.

If it's no one's express duty to take out the trash, then the trash wont be taken out. If it's no one's express duty to pay the rent, then the rent won't be paid. Prepare for a lot of "I thought you would do it" speeches.

Do you think things through or do you just write on a whim?

God is love. But even He has a duty he has spelt out: He is the Creator and the Redeemer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by IamPlato(m): 3:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Why Did one Of Your Breast Shift Go Up and One Shift Go Down
Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by Hamachi(f): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
wink
cerpvad:
I like the concluding part. Returning home to meet dinner on the table and a wet pussy waiting on the bed are the core of my target relationship. . Yummy. grin
Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by Hamachi(f): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
undecided
IamPlato:
Why Did one Of Your Breast Shift Go Up and One Shift Go Down
Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by cerpvad(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by uthlaw: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
And you will also be paying bills!

1 Like

Re: Act Like A Man In Love! by Hamachi(f): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Whya re you a man
uthlaw:
And you will also be paying bills!

(1) (Reply)

If Evolution Is Real, Then Why Haven't Fish Evolved To Ignore Bait? / Conversation Between Wife And A Slay Queen (photos) / Burna Boy & Stefflon Don Share Hot Kiss As They Celebrate One Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.