Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat (41525 Views)

Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by simplesearch: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bad upbringing always create room for vices. Consistent display of loose morals or incessant prioritization of unserviceable lifestyle is an indication of bad upbringing. Parent must do their best to train up their children in the way of the Lord, this will not only accrue to their benefit in the future, it will bring you peace of mind and prevent you from untimely death. Prov 29:17.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by OmalichaJesus(f): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
I don't have anything nice to say, make I jejely Waka pass
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by wisdomkid: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
If I caught the idiot shouting in that video ehn

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by adedayourt(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
912:
At 16 this one is already useless
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by monerozi5590: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ykc2:
; grin grin ; she licked my ear I don't know when I promised her that ,the way she lick my ear and squizze my balls if na you men you go do more than me

Lol.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
At that age he's already having a girl friend, he's not serious at all.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by Smoke55: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
i could remember the first time i woo a girl,i was crazy ln love with her then,,,lolz crazy experience...when she turn me down i thought that was the end of life...i was 19 then...the same girl is married with a kid now, while am still hustling...funny life and stupid love.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by jasman1: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Holy Mosses!!! What have we done wrong Please God, forgive us
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by nextstep(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
I concur with the comments: this is how a demon is born.

A nice young guy without means is dumped by a girl because he doesn't have. And people are abusing him either for being a mumu, or for not having. He's only 16 for crying out loud. He just needs an uncle or older brother to pat him on the shoulders and comfort him.

OK, so what are we telling him:

- go out and hustle (at the risk of his studies, and perhaps going into crime), so he can have money, which he will just waste
- he should harden his heart, and disrespect women because after all, they are all gold diggers and are all the same
- he should, like many adult men, feel insecure in himself, that he has to use money to impress people.

Son, I remember being 16. My family was comfortable but I didn't have any money to be spending on girls. Nonetheless I found girls who liked me, and I liked them too. This one's not meant for you.

Books are good and important. So is love and affection. I'm not saying they should be getting down, but I'm OK with 16/15 year olds dating.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by iamKeo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Foolish boy

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by OVikkytan49: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nonsense.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by Mithrandir007: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chineke

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by Legendguru: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by Brightest04(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
This world is gone!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by Smalldick123(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Boy in tears after his girlfriend dumped him over his inability to give her a birthday treat

16 years old boy cries as his 15 years old girlfriend breaks up with him

Because he couldn’t take her out on her birthday yesterday in ughelli delta state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YplDfva8QoE

source
https://www.made4naija.com/boy-in-tears-after-his-gf-dumped-him-over-his-inability-to-give-her-a-birthday-treat/

Stupid boy
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by Jude4Jesus: 7:42am On Nov 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Anything moral is purely Zero there.

Who are these once, you can't talk or jump into conclusion like that I know you are see Nigeria the same way, you have not solved any problem by doing so.

Any way to the young man, this is what you will continue to get if you don't focus on developing yourself, study and make a meaning out of life legitimately. You have a role to play in achieving a greater tomorrow. Get up and work hard and very importantly get born again if you are not God bless you
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by da3pu0(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Lami4real:
Pikin dey worry you

The festive season is here again we ship your goods to Nigeria cheaper faster and secured from China within 7days

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by Oribola: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2019
Thanks all protocol observed.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by Oribola: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2019
Truly it might be painful being dat everyone has what he/she feel as pain, but it worth not to dat extent.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by bizzybigger: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
this tender age having girlfriend
Contact us for your next event all we do is photography let's capture your events with professionalism our number 08167965121 At image sense media we give your the best
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by mukthar2000(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lazy youth

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat by Mithrandir007: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Got it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills / Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.