Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral (65667 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by henryobinna(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
BlackPantherCri:
Who else noticed that his friend knows that Kemi no Sabi fkk and no Sabi cook? How the hell is he privy to such information
is it a new thing that guys share such info with friends?

Na him tight man be that, if you know what that means

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by madridsta007(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
EXLOVER:
This guy can be married to Kemi and still be fvcking Ore. Why will someone make a marriage decision for me? The guy mind is already made up on Ore, because of sex. To me Kemi is a wife material, Any girl wey respect my guys, I don't joke with them.

Who cor leak the chat? Abi them wan just trend?

I tell you. Dont respect my guys and family, I'll ditch you like a match-stick.
Had a lady once who told me to choose between her and my guys cheesy grin

My homies that have been with me since primary school and you that I met some months ago grin
That was the last day I saw her.
Ladies are so selfish eh?

Meanwhile, that his friend is a brother. Those types are rare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by franchasng: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Both ladies are unfortunate dating a man playing them.
Tueh *spits*
So it is today you knew that ladies are dating a few guys

What I mean is this; 20 guys date 500 - 1000 ladies depending on the guys financially capability, so if you do the maths, you will discover that you and your friends or even sisters must have fvcked the same dick in the course of your dating cycle, that's the bitter truth, men are like animals, they mate anybody available that entices them whenever they are on heat, and nobody or amount of cursing or ranting can change it, if you don't want to be part of it, turn to a Nun and go to the convent and spend your entire life in solitude and chastityundecided

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by OdefaGirl(f): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
The guy hasn't told us why he wanted marrying Ore in the first place.... it's actually him getting married and not the friends. Kemi might be liked by his friends but may not be submissive to Hubby...na who go hear am that time?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
dominique:
He should go for Ore, they both deserve each other. Kemi (if she's exactly how the friend described) deserves better than this indecisive fuckboy who will cause her nothing but heart ache and pain in marriage.
But a woman with a bad past deserve a good man since she want to 'settle down' now?? Continue undecided
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
OdefaGirl:
The guy hasn't told us why he wanted marrying Ore in the first place.... it's actually him getting married and not the friends. Kemi might be liked by his friends but may not be submissive to Hubby...na who go hear am that time?

From observations, guys wey dey do some kind mumu "bro code" hardly have sense. They are immature, behave like bots incapable of making decisions on their own and outside a particular scope.

However, the friend is right on this; the way ones partner reacts to third parties is very important.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by EXLOVER(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
madridsta007:

I tell you. Dont respect my guys and family, I'll ditch you like a match-stick.
Had a lady once who told me to choose between her and my guys cheesy grin

My homies that have been with me since primary school and you that I met some months ago grin
That was the last day I saw her.
Ladies are so selfish eh?

Meanwhile, that his friend is a brother. Those types are rare.
Very selfish, and another thing, if i notice you're that can't communicate when you're around my friends, it's a big turn off.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pussywar:
His friend is trash. So you're judging someone based on y'all have had sex, if she was a guy, she would be a 'real man' because she has slept with many of them. Women's values are not in their vagina and sex isn't for men to enjoy alone. Many of you are trash. If it pains you, you're trash too.

Plus, the guy is even dating two girls at the same time, they deserve better.
"He who pay the bride price determines the fate of his partner"— Cristiano Ronaldo 2019 undecided
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
pocohantas:

From observations, guys wey dey do some kind mumu "bro code" hardly have sense. They are immature, behave like bots incapable of making decisions on their own and outside a particular scope.

However, the friend is right on this; the way ones partner reacts to third parties is very important.

Yep. Ore may graduate to blocking family as well, or at least creating avoidable rifts
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by SenecaTheYonger: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
lilmax:
All I read is, kemi always dey for "your guys"

This guy advising him will knack the kemi soon

The kemi to me is pretending
You get am

1 Like

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Beosten(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Well, kemi all the way. But for me o, na ass I go chop o. Ass is the only reason to make me be in the mood.
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
franchasng:
So it is today you knew that ladies are dating a few guys

What I mean is this; 20 guys date 500 - 1000 ladies depending on the guys financially capability, so if you do the maths, you will discover that you and your friends or even sisters must have fvcked the same dick in the course of your dating cycle, that's the bitter truth, men are like animals, they mate anybody available that entices them whenever they are on heat, and nobody or amount of cursing or ranting can change it, if you don't want to be part of it, turn to a Nun and go to the convent and spend your entire life in solitude and chastityundecided
I don't deal or stay around the circle of irresponsible lots(boys and girls) So be free to view life or relationships from your disjointed angle it is non of my biz as this post of yours fortunately does not apply to me.
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Sultty(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Twitter+nl are twins. Nothing meaningful from d two

1 Like

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by MsGood(f): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
INTROVERT:
That guy dosent deserve any of them.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thank you o.
He is a cheat and he is childish. He is the type that will keep telling his friends about his wife's sexuality and he won't stop cheating on his wife.
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't deal or stay around the circle of irresponsible lots(boys and girls) So be free to view life or relationships from your disjointed angle it is non of my biz as this post of yours fortunately does not apply to me.

Well said. I can't even stand having a female friend involved in such deceit. I am not judgemental- but I am also not a party to deceit.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
It's a fake and staged chat but then, judging from the Screenshots, I think Kemi looks like an accommodating lady who will be able to accommodate the guy's family and friends. Accommodating spirit is a very good trait every man must watch out for before considering a woman as a life partner if not you'll just get married and your family and friends will no longer be welcomed in your home

As for Ore, the beauty of a woman is her character not big yansh and boobs

1 Like

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by MsGood(f): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
nagoma:

Na you he deserve abi?
You sef reason am na. How person go dey date two people together? How person go tell him friend about all sex with him babe? E no dey mature for marriage. Make e dey enjoy hin baby boy life till e ready to mature. Marriage no be by force.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by IdioticNLmods: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Girls do date more than one man just in case of disappointment so you bitches should please shut the fück up!

It's obvious the guy wanted to marry ore because she is finer, got big ass, knows how to Bleep and knows how to cook. That's very shallow of him to go for her due to those characteristics.
Kemi is the real deal and we all need a friend like olumide to open our eyes when we are about to tie a knot. Marriage is no child's play.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pussywar:

Don't ever quote me just to be stupid in my mention.
"He who pays the piper call the tunes"— Buhari in 2019 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Siralgebra04(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Aside me, who feels there is no Kemi or Ore anywhere? They just planned d chat btween themselves and posted it just to trend.
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by MsGood(f): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
henryobinna:
is it a new thing that guys share such info with friends?

Na him tight man be that, if you know what that means
Info get grade, bro. I tell my friends about my guy (when I am in any relationship) but there is always a limit. I can't tell them things that will make them disrespect him in anyway and I will never ever marry a man that is childish enough to disrespect me around his friends. Men want respect but won't keep the same energy with their women. It's unfair.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Ilerioluwa02: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
chenzen:
finally I get to see a thread from the overrated lalasticlala... are u the one in charge of banning people or ur work is to move a thread to FP

.. cos I need to know if the bots are the ones banning me or u.

He's the one in charge of snakes. grin
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by addexx: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ore should go for Kemi tongue

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Well said. I can't even stand having a female friend involved in such deceit. I am not judgemental- but I am also not a party to deceit.
Thank you cool
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Treasure17(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
dominique:
He should go for Ore, they both deserve each other. Kemi (if she's exactly how the friend described) deserves better than this indecisive fuckboy who will cause her nothing but heart ache and pain in marriage.
Very succinct without mincing words. The guy does not deserve Kemi in the first place. He should stick with the cheerful giver.(ore)

1 Like

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by MsGood(f): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Girls do date more than one man just in case of disappointment so you bitches should please shut the fück up!

It's obvious the guy wanted to marry ore because she is finer, got big ass, knows how to Bleep and knows how to cook. That's very shallow of him to go for her due to those characteristics.
Kemi is the real deal and we all need a friend like olumide to open our eyes when we are about to tie a knot. Marriage is no child's play.
That doesn't make them right either. I will never be friends with anyone like that and I will always condemn such act. We're not condemning all men here, we're condemning this particular man. He is wrong and he will never make a good husband. That's the truth.
P.S: Stop calling women bitches.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by OdefaGirl(f): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
pocohantas:

He will become indecisive with this advise that he got....is he even ready to go into marriage?
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Treasure17(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
bobokeshington:
The foolish mod wey ban me, abeg wetin you gain? Now that you've lifted the ban mesef go refuse to comment
Lol. You deserve another ban self

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by XchUskY4u(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin grin grin

Refuse comment INDEED
bobokeshington:
The foolish mod wey ban me, abeg wetin you gain? Now that you've lifted the ban mesef go refuse to comment

1 Like

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pussywar:

You are ret.arded and a disgrace= your mother, since the day you were born undecided
A simple idiom you can't decode!!
A wish your mum and Dad the same anyway!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.