Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral (65690 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Treasure17:

Very succinct without mincing words. The guy does not deserve Kemi in the first place. He should stick with the cheerful giver.(ore)

It is not Ore’s fault that she is a good lover
The problem is her attitude as stated and not her bedroom skills or body type which we have learnt are top notch (a great thing)
That’s an unfair judgement by you sha
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Samuels90: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
merahki:

I would choose Kemi ooo
But I might be an Ore ooo
One never jes knows
cheesy
grin, his friend can't choose for him, he should know what he wants..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pussywar:

Read the comment I made, read again. Slowly.

I just did (I saw only your first statement and commented)
I get it now, clearly
Face palm to me

But people say trash around their trusted ones though. They are free to say and do them when with friends
If I was a cheater my friends are likely to know, it doesn’t mean they should unfriend me. I expect them to say their minds to me and vice versa
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
chigoizie7:
The point is very clear.

That guy has a very good friend.
He might be cheating, which is very bad.
But his friend wants the best for him, atleast to his best of knowledge, from the things he could see as human

Na during marriage you go know say most of the guys, I mean, majority of the guys doesn’t care about how big your nyash and ass is, even your facial beauty sef.
I pray the guy marry Kemi, so that we will always learn how to be good to people at all times. See as this guy de plead Kemi case even without her knowing it, her good deeds, things did but has forgotten that she did has come to be her ...

All these girls talking bad about this very friend, tell yourself the truth, if it was your brother and you knew these girls the same way this friend knew them, who would you advice your brother to marry?
Bros go and marry kemi. But kemi is too good for this guy.

First and second bolded are my exact sentiments
I agree with your post even though I tried to make it shorter and I don’t like the African concept of marriage which to me feels like a trap
But it’s our culture and while we are here, we stay involved in our peoples’ relationships
Any problem with it? Don’t fake to become married oo, just be out with it and damnn everything!
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Sike(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
I don't believe the chat jare
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Treasure17(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
merahki:

It is not Ore’s fault that she is a good lover
The problem is her attitude as stated and not her bedroom skills or body type which we have learnt are top notch (a great thing)
That’s an unfair judgement by you sha
I wasn't trying to be judgemental cause I based my statements on the basis of what was presented. I never mentioned whatever bedroom skills or body type she has. If you pay attention t to the sequence of the narrative, it was stated there where his friend painted Ore has someone who has involved herself with different guys his friend inclusive hence my conclusion. I still maintain my stand he doesn't deserve Kemi cause the guy is indecisive and also a potential cheat.
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by yetunsbay(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
rightchic:

I for even use the two to testify... But I no go use bcoz I no get bf.
caught grin
Re: Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral by Prophetmoshood: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2019
Interesting15:

Sorry for derailing.. This is the second time I'm reporting this... A guy with the moniker prophetmoshood is impersonating me. Kindly help delete his posts and accounts

Lalasticlala seun Dominique myndd44 rule 2 and 8.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Block And Blacklist Her? / Friendzone In Picture...(photos) / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.