Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today (24853 Views)

2023: FCT Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of PDP Presidential Primary / OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by airbrush: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Fear fear nigerians will not protest

It's either justice or southern presidency.

Me I choose justice
and you are allergenic to protest?
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by LZAA: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Strawberryg:
And tomorrow afonjas will be calling us chest beaters....
Take a look at the pictures of men n women with balls holding buhari on stand still till nnamdi was released..... My yoruba brothers n sisters are indeed cowards...
Afamed right nowgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by TemmyT002(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
The only reason why these people have not freed Sowore is because none of them is related to him or anyone in power.
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Chibuzoc(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
mdchikezie:

LEAD THE PROTEST. AINT YOU A NIGERIAN

Nobody is a Nigerian
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Chibuzoc(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
airbrush:

and you are allergenic to protest?

I can only protest in a civilized world and not a jungle

2 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by klax(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
DSS release these guys nah abi na wetin see?
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Let DSS go fight boko haram
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by bakescos01: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
I feel your pain
Hahahahhh
I can easily say sowore don't know what he has put his hand into

How does opposition lead a revolution? Even if you want to do it as a politician then you contact someone loved by the masses maybe Burna boy or tuface to spear head and you indirectly sponsore and fund it without letting the public know.

Revolution and uprising are for people who are apolitical
If you are into politics or an opposition and you want to lead a revolution it is gonna be seen as MUTINY

Same Moda fiuckkers that destroyed Jonathan now wants freedom

"Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, on Sunday raised the alarm on a plan by the DSS to file a fresh charge against Sowore in a bid to keep him in detention indefinitely"

Hahahhah
File a treason offence

Hahahhah
Mama osazee give me a bottle of Heineken

Are you honestly justifying the act of the failed government? The president of the country is not bigger than the rule of law. He swore oat to abide by the constitution of the Republic of Nigeria but I guess it means nothing to him. I don’t know why we make issue like this a tribal issue. This is not between Igbo or Yoruba . We really need to stop this act of tribalism. That’s what the politicians are using against us all and am surprise in 2019 we are still allowing them to win over us with this tribalism. They know ones we are divided in tribes and religion they will always have there way. What goes around comes around. We need to fight for justice all together cos it might be your turn tomorrow .

3 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by lookingfly: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Imstrong2:
This government just hate opposition cos they are opposition themselves. How many protest was carried out during gej regime before he was eventually removed from office and yet they don't obey the rule of law. Poor guy if he really deserves our sympathy
I love what's happening to him, he played a critical role to what's happening to us in these nation now by forcing dullardin on us by fire. I See GEJ at one corner lol!!!

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Spatta: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Where is FELA DUROTOYE?
They want Power to exhibit their pride and arrogance But they are not as Patriotic as SOWORE
IF Not, he will be on the frontline,
He has gone into hiding

When we called the other young candidates cowards we knew what we meant
Sowore said during his campaign "MEN WILL BE SEPERATED FROM THE BOYS"
Now we know better
They want the juice but they don't like the sacrifice because they really don't care about the people
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by adenigga(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
PapaBaby:
Lawless administration.
Power is transient.
Buhari could be incarcerated after leaving office.

Where is that lousy Oshiomole, Lie Mohammed & Tinubu?

If its another party at the helms of affairs now, Newspapers will sell like wao! from their condemnation. But see life. They are unable to shout now! They are in power!!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by ZooOga: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Born2Breed:
I know Sowore will run away from Nigeria after his release just like Kanu,

by the time him returns home to new jersey, yankee grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by LabDNA: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
So this the new tactics. Divide all the charges into bits, if he get release for a charge, charge him for another, if he gets released for that charge, charge him for another one. Abuse of court processes, yet he wig-wearers in the judiciary allows it?

The judiciary is part and parcel of the problem of the masses. If a party can keep going to court to seek reliefs from the same court without obeying the court's last order, then judiciary is useless and there is no hope for the common man. The courts should be shut down and let lawyers and judicial officers go home and find another job. Let God be for us all in the jungle.

Any judge who entertains the new charge without asking them to obey the last judicial order is a persona non grata and should be derobed and debarred. He is part and parcel of the rot in the judicial system. My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by santafe(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Maybe you should keep quiet about things you dont know. Speak on things you are more knowledgeable on... things like Mama Osazee and her heineken

He's probably a secondary school kid.
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by mdchikezie(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Nobody is a Nigerian

YOU TYPE ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR PROBLEMS.
#HITANDRUN HIDING BEHIND SOCIAL MEDIA TO LEAD AND AGRAVATE PROTESTS
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Dareal90s(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
MrColdsweat:
If it were the yoruba ruling class, i'd understand. But the common yoruba man is silent. like they have something to gain by being silent.

I ask again, how will yoruba presidency affect the common yoruba man that will make him inactive in the face of evil?

That was how they kept mute during the benue massacre. when the killing reached yorubaland, they started talking about southern unity.

We are waiting for them in 2023.

You will wait taya, we don't fucking send u.

1 Like

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by airbrush: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:

I can only protest in a civilized world and not a jungle

coward!
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Chibuzoc(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
mdchikezie:

YOU TYPE ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR PROBLEMS.
#HITANDRUN HIDING BEHIND SOCIAL MEDIA TO LEAD AND AGRAVATE PROTESTS

You are a stinking coward. I resemble buhari Face your problem I'm not the cause neither am I the solution. I see you protesting online too
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Chibuzoc(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
airbrush:

coward!

Jungle animal go protest
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by NEODON(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
I feel your pain
Hahahahhh

How does opposition lead a revolution? Even if you want to do it as a politician then you contact someone every body love maybe Burna boy or tuface to spear head and you indirectly sponsore and fund it without letting the public know.

If you are into politics or an opposition and you want to lead a revolution it is gonna be seen as MUTINY

"Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, on Sunday raised the alarm on a plan by the DSS to file a fresh charge against Sowore in a bid to keep him in detention indefinitely"

Hahahhah
File a treason offence

Hahahhah

real niggarr..your points are lit..he dined with the devil and now wants to persecute the devil.he got stucked..it is really a pity
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Minjim: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

You were not pushed to do anything... You took yourself to voting booth, and elected in a dictator. Live with the consequences.

We are all gonna
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Cantonese: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
But why this administration dey flout court order. Why are Buhari, Daura, and kyari bastards??

I wish they can burn DSS facilities.. but dem never born dem well..

At least Sowore can now understand what it means by "what goes around comes around". Also by now he has found out the Yoruba saying "pickin no know juju e dey call am vegetable"

Under the government of the "perfect gentleman" Goodluck Jonathan, hehehe, by now Ojota would have been on fire. Everywhere, Abuja, Kano, Minna, Yola, Jalingo, Ibadan, all fully supported or led by Sowore himself. Sahara reporters would have given information of Jonathan's generations, etc.

Now he knows the Igbo proverb that says that "hotwater dey kill tortoise". Do not forget that the goat that makes the lion its friend would someday end up in the stomach of the lion.

Lastly do not forget that "na play like play labalaba dey enter bush". Like joke like joke Sowore is being guided to life imprisonment by the same people that he worked hard for and ensured that they won the election in 2015.

O ma se o.

1 Like

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by luveu: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
But some south west zombies are still supporting ds dictatorial govt even when one of theirs is feeling d heat
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Cantonese: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
LabDNA:
So this the new tactics. Divide all the charges into bits, if he get release for a charge, charge him for another, if he gets released for that charge, charge him for another one. Abuse of court processes, yet he wig-wearers in the judiciary allows it?

The judiciary is part and parcel of the problem of the masses. If a party can keep going to court to seek reliefs from the same court without obeying the court's last order, then judiciary is useless and there is no hope for the common man. The courts should be shut down and let lawyers and judicial officers go home and find another job. Let God be for us all in the jungle.

Any judge who entertains the new charge without asking them to obey the last judicial order is a persona non grata and should be derobed and debarred. He is part and parcel of the rot in the judicial system. My opinion.

Hahahahahaha. Bros wetin na? Ok the judge can be de(graced), detribalised, decommissioned and de-judged.

For your information, this government sought power and got it. Those who needed that power more used certain persons as their stepping stones to get there. One of those persons is the young man Sowore. Now Sowore intends to de-power them? Fa fa fa faaa fawoollllll.

The final result: they DETAINED him indefinitely using the same power that he helped them to get. It shows that they know how to maintain or service power, if I may say so. Sowore should read more about power.
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by luveu: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
[quote author=airbrush post=83959763]

coward![/quo

BTW you & him could be said to be a coward. Go & deal with d Monster u south west created
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Xisnin(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
I feel your pain
Hahahahhh

How does opposition lead a revolution? Even if you want to do it as a politician then you contact someone every body love maybe Burna boy or tuface to spear head and you indirectly sponsore and fund it without letting the public know.

Hahahhah
File a treason offence

Hahahhah

Using mutiny and treason in the same paragraph shows your level of understanding.

You should rather abstain from topics that are beyond your intellect.
Anybody can call for a revolution or protest whether they are in government, opposition or otherwise.

Stop spreading ignorance!

1 Like

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Xisnin(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
bakescos01:

Are you honestly justifying the act of the failed government? The president of the country is not bigger than the rule of law. He swore oat to abide by the constitution of the Republic of Nigeria but I guess it means nothing to him. I don’t know why we make issue like this a tribal issue. This is not between Igbo or Yoruba . We really need to stop this act of tribalism. That’s what the politicians are using against us all and am surprise in 2019 we are still allowing them to win over us with this tribalism. They know ones we are divided in tribes and religion they will always have there way. What goes around comes around. We need to fight for justice all together cos it might be your turn tomorrow .
That guy is a blockhead.
He is claiming that opposition cannot call for revolution.
In his ignorance, he also accuses Sowore who is a civilian of mutiny.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by mdchikezie(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:

You are a stinking coward. I resemble buhari Face your problem I'm not the cause neither am I the solution. I see you protesting online too

THATS WHAT I EXPECTED FROM YOU.... NOTHING MORE....BITCHASSNIGGA
KEEP BANGING AND PROTESTING ONLINE AND NOT GOING TO LEAD THE PROTESTS JUST LIKE YOU CALLED OUT NIGERIANS FOR BEING FEARFUL AND NOT PROTESTING WHILST YOU ARE A FULLBLOWN NIGERIAN COWARD
KEEP PROTESTING TILL I FIND YOU, YOU WILL SEE HOW I WILL PUSH YOU IN FRONT OF THAT PROTEST... IDIOOT
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Okoroawusa: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
If you do anyhow you see anyhow
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by johnmartus(m): 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
I wish you could lead the protest but hell no you will not leave your father roof.
PapaBaby:
Lawless administration.
Power is transient.
Buhari could be incarcerated after leaving office.
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Okoroawusa: 3:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
lookingfly:
I love what's happening to him, he played a critical role to what's happening to us in these nation now by forcing dullardin on us by fire. I See GEJ at one corner lol!!!
How long will it take you Igbos to get over 2015 elections?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibo And Yoruba Rivalry - Myths And Facts - Part 1 / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.