Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today (24692 Views)

2023: FCT Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of PDP Presidential Primary / OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Chibuzoc(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
mdchikezie:

THATS WHAT I EXPECTED FROM YOU.... NOTHING MORE....BITCHASSNIGGA
KEEP BANGING AND PROTESTING ONLINE AND NOT GOING TO LEAD THE PROTESTS JUST LIKE YOU CALLED OUT NIGERIANS FOR BEING FEARFUL AND NOT PROTESTING WHILST YOU ARE A FULLBLOWN NIGERIAN COWARD
KEEP PROTESTING TILL I FIND YOU, YOU WILL SEE HOW I WILL PUSH YOU IN FRONT OF THAT PROTEST... IDIOOT

grin grin grin the only protest I will engage in is the protest that will see to the end of Nigeria, I'm tired of praying for the devil to repent... please don't call me a nigerian it's an insult to my personality.
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Tulsaguy: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
MrColdsweat:
are you of a member of the dss?
For wetin na..... I go rather join police....

DSS...the most compromised agency of govt. asslickers who ain't pros, who don't have minds of their owns.
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by mdchikezie(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:

grin grin grin the only protest I will engage in is the protest that will see to the end of Nigeria, I'm tired of praying for the devil to repent... please don't call me a nigerian it's an insult to my personality.

this one weak meeeee
please don't call me a nigerian it's an insult to my personality. [/quote]
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by mdchikezie(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chibuzoc:

please don't call me a nigerian it's an insult to my personality. [/quote]

this one weak meeeee
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by sencekompis: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
NIGERIA PROBABLY THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by Chibuzoc(m): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
mdchikezie:
please don't call me a nigerian it's an insult to my personality.

this one weak meeeee

cool
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by airbrush: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
[quote author=luveu post=83961347][/quote]

i did create any monster i know that this will happen from day one

relax we are still in the good old day! the worst is yet to come
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by churchmind: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
fergie001:
Ahead of the planned protest by activists and civil society organisations at the headquarters of the Department of State Services (DSS) in Abuja today, the agency has beefed up security around its facility.

The activists said they were protesting the continued detention of the pro-democracy activists, Omoyele Sowore and Olawale Bakare despite a second court order granting their release.

This morning, a large number of armed DSS operatives were stationed around the building of the security agency.

At least four hilux vehicles were also stationed on the roads leading to the DSS' headquarters.

Also, there was an increased number of operatives attached to the first gate with an outrider squad patrolling the vicinity.

Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, on Sunday raised the alarm on a plan by the DSS to file a fresh charge against Sowore in a bid to keep him in detention indefinitely.

The DSS had prevented activists, lawyers and families, who came out on Saturday morning to receive Sowore and Bakare following a statement by the agency's spokesman, Peter Afunanya.

In spite of continued local and international condemnation of the DSS' flagrant disregard of court orders and violation of rights of the detainees, the President Muhammadu Buhari regime, the All Progressives Congress and supporters have been unmoved.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/11/12/dss-beefs-hq-security-ahead-freesowore-protest-today
STOP addressing sowore as pro democracy activist,he is a pro dollars scam traitor that has been used like toilet paper n about to be burnt, I told him personally in 2014 when he was busy going up and down tiftinibu n OSIbaba houses collecting dollars
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by wechat1: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
This sowore issue shos how awolowo betray biafran,afonjas are completely coward,you abandon your brother because fears of dss and buhari,sowore issue of detention have open afonja ass grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by lookingfly: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Okoroawusa:

How long will it take you Igbos to get over 2015 elections?
am not an ipob,am from middle belt. Moreover, you zombies are quick to still blame gej for this regime's failure irrespective of the fact that he's tenure expired in 2015.

1 Like

Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by McKayConcept(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Someone will soon come now to say likes for sowore and share for DSS
Naija people ehn
Re: DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today by ServantsOfTruth: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Dss please kill any body protesting for Sowore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos / Keyamo, Sowore, Other Nigerians Mourn Mohammed, Gani Fawehinmi’s Son (Photo) / Niger State Government Bans Cattle Markets, Issues New Security Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.