Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest (36492 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Is he sure?? sad
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by LyfeJennings(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Idiot man
Money wey U suppose take order small chops and drink for ur protesters and video the whole thing
Who rejects money these days
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by McAausim: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
shocked shocked

Deji..... Deji..... Deji.....

How many time I call u? undecided

Use ur head Ooooo
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by nairalee(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nawa
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by DennisEche(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
over to zombies to defend the dullard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by majamajic(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
500k , nko ?
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by baratech: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Scam everywhere..... Efcc needs to arrest the whole country
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by allandutch: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wendell3:
Rogues
Good post. Bigger penis will definitely help in overcoming the DSS.
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by BanevsJoker(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

Well, as regards the court order, I'm equally very angry and I won't hesitate to join the protest if I was available.

Abi, just like foreign rice, Official garri is not available.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by BanevsJoker(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

Well, as regards the court order, I'm equally very angry and I won't hesitate to join the protest if I was available.

Abi, just like foreign rice, Official garri is not available.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Centcanada: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
So DSS is still on this? What will they do with this man in their custody or just wickedness that they instructed them for?
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Godhatesodomy: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by okrikaboi: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
I have an offer you can't refuse
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Femijohn198: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
next level things
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by michoim(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
When Baba dey enjoy himself for UK some touts dey protest...
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by yemite1925: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
It's only the remaining bastard youth we have in this country will speak against this guy . Ogun kill Buhari, DSS and APC supporters

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Edyice: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
LIFELESS : I gave you 9million to shut that Yoruba demon up , why is he saying its 1million ?

ABBA kyari : Don't mind that Yoruba demon , he wanted the nine million for himself alone grin

ABBA kyari : I needed to bribe others TOO grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by logan2(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:
This Deji is a pathetic clown seeking attention at all cost.

Gunpoint my foot

He accepted the 1million and came to show us the offer... after the protest, will he drop the 1 million on the ground and walk away?
he collected the money at gun point. Note : Gunpoint...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by evjoe: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Just like that
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by thatkindthing: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmm, that's all I can say
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by shogsman(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
If only his attempts wan not for publicity alone,idiot,at least he’s doing something.
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by able20(m): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bankowner:
Blatant lie!

Who forces anybody to collect money these days? 1m for that matter!

BTW, Pls come and bank the money with me. I own a bank and you can never lose cos i always win.
I know to you 1m naira can solve all entire life problems, but some people can still reject 1m naira

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by ORIJIN201(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
semiquaver:
They should continue holding the retard. He digged his own grave. He was one of those that brought this calamity to us. Let him enjoy the change he canvassed for. He taught Buhari is Jonathan. Sowore should rot in Dss custody. N0nsense
This is stale now, and you are a sore loser. grin

Tomorrow, it will be you and nobody go look your side. Instead of speaking against this, you are weeping for the election that happened 5 years ago.
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Nathdoug201: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
EastGold:
Deji sha want trend
which one kor be deji sha wan trend...
Useless youth..
How this country wan take better now with youths like you..
Suffering and smiling

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by RZArecta2(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
EastGold:
Deji sha want trend
the only reason you spout such insane stupidity is because neither YOU nor ANY of your family members are illegally languishing in detention even after paying 50 million naira bail bond. You’re a wicked entity sir, you need help cool

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by KenPache: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Biblical explanation of game of thrones: Bran stark as the Messiah http:///s431cdcc0191110en_ng
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Taba21: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
EastGold:
Deji sha want trend

Him de trend already
Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Taba21: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Protest is Adeyanju source of living.

They are paying him.

Manji

Re: Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest by Godhatesodomy: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
ECO CURRENCY Is The Revolution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.