Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Letter Of Appeal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Letter Of Appeal (268 Views)

LAUTECH Online Transcripts And Letter Of English Proficiency / How To Write Good Letter Of Attestation ( See Samples) / Letter Of Acceptance For A Lecturing Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Letter Of Appeal by mickum(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Dear sir/ma,
LETTER OF APPEAL

I am writing to request financial support for this year's IELTS scheduled for 23-30 November,2019. The main purpose of the two-year Master’s of Science programme is to provide postgraduate students with detailed knowledge, critical understanding, strategies and the tools required to take an interdisciplinary approach towards environmental risks and human security.

The Master’s programme addresses theoretical and methodological debates in geography to better understand the complex emergence of environmental risks and natural hazards and their implications for human-nature relations (vulnerability, resilience, adaptation) and how to deal with them in practice.

As a joint programme by the Department of Geography of the University of Bonn and the United Nations University in Bonn, the course provides a unique combination of advanced conceptual and applied engagements with the field of environmental risks and human security in an international context.

Fields of expertise include Vulnerability Assessment, Ecosystem Services, Sustainable Development, Disaster Management, Climate Change Adaptation, Human-Nature Relationships, Science & Technology Studies, Development Geography, Geomorphology, Socio-Hydrology, Future Studies, GIS and Remote Sensing.

The Programme consists of 11 modules, of which nine are taught in the first three semesters followed by a compulsory internship and the independent work on the Master’s thesis. An internship of at least eight weeks is a compulsory part of the programme.

Since its launch in October 2013, a total of 143 students from 42 different countries have been studying within the programme.

The cost for the registration for the exams is ( seventy four thousand naira) ₦74,000 only. I appreciate your consideration in granting this request.

Yours faithfully,
Signature
Re: My Letter Of Appeal by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
May God continue to grant your efforts

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Check Before You Post To Social Media(a Must Read) / Prof. Ishaq Oloyede On ASUU Vs IPPIS / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.