Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone (735 Views)

8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2010
to her,i am too jealous,so many toasters sending texts,calling her day and night. she keeps saying ,they are just friends,.yesterday night,we couldnt sleep cos dis guys were calling but she aint picking d calls.if i react,she will say i am too jealous and dat she will never cheat. i work in another location and i dont get to have time to see her as often as i want

should i just ignore the calls,texts and act like it doesnt bother me?
i dont want to destroy relationship with complains and fights over dis oda guys,
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by MrCork26: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2010
you cry! embarassed
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by Woke4all(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2010
goodsegs:

to her,i am too jealous,so many toasters sending texts,calling her day and night. she keeps saying ,they are just friends,.yesterday night,we couldnt sleep cos dis guys were calling but she aint picking d calls if i react,she will say i am too jealous and dat she will never cheat. i work in another location and i dont get to have time to see her as often as i want

should i just ignore the calls,texts and act like it doesnt bother me?
i dont want to destroy   relationship with complains and fights over dis oda guys,

if she ain't picking for just no reason and she can't silent the phone or switch it off, then something is wrong!
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by omotundemi(f): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

you cry! embarassed
u neva seems to amaze me,wot as cry got to do wit wot u read. @poster She might not be a cheat,but then ow re those guys getting her numba,som1 gave it to them,i think. Dont try to be jealous,rather b careful and watchful only dat way,u ll know wot she realy is,good or bad.
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2010
ok.thanks for the solid advice.yeah,sometimes,she silence the phone, just trying to save my head from another heart break.had one in the past and d lady appeared to be totally decent and purfect, k.
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by MrCork26: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2010
cry, and then send her packing.  U will find another project,

Nigerian womens cannut be trusted!, truss me! wink
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by denony(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2010
Mr~Cork:

cry, and then send her packing. U will find another project,

Nigerian womens cannut be trusted!, truss me! wink

typical Mr. Cock's way of handling issues grin
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by 190: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^

Does it mean that this Mr.cock cant be tamed!!

it seems hes a destitute on the loose around these parts!!

spamming the forum with Stoopid remarks!
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by Moralistli(m): 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2010
Reaction varies. [s]Big boys only sigh and make d chic understand dat they 've read it[/s], dat is if infidelity was smelt.

A lot of guys can barely handle dis wisely cos of d fact dat they spend wit double hand 2 strengthen da rltnship.
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by 190: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2010
when i catch my wives cheating on me

i break down and cry for 1 complete year!! grin grin

ask odunnu!! grin
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by Moralistli(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2010
Lest i 4get, dem gals always have spare tyres anyday, even when on railway they still unnecessarily have spare tyres dat 're never needed in d first place, and i guess those nuckers are ur courtesan's spare tubes, otherwise she cud hav picked d calls and answered dem plainly in very presence.

I smell one-leg-in kinda behaviour here. ma 2 kobo! Sharp Sharp, sanction her wit economic block-aid.
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by Moralistli(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2010
How u doing 190. back 4rm No-way?
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by 190: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^

who go norway!! angry
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by Moralistli(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2010
haba,,,, Oslo no be capital of no-way again? maybe na 189 dey Slo O.
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by deniyor: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2010
dont read them
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by iice(f): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2010
Well if she doesn't seem to be pulling away from you, then don't talk too much about it. You can still bring it up once in a while.

Personally i like showing him so he can laff finish. . .
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2010
yeah.she doesnt pull away, sometimes she doest mind if i pick the calls but i dont anyway. she claimed to have told these guys dat she has a serious relationship.well,to my best of knowlege.she is very faithful to me. but it bothers me to know the number of men disturbing her.
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by MrCork26: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2010
Moralistli:

How u doing 190. back 4rm No-way?

CORRECTION!!! 190 IS IN KANO, HE IS NO WHERE NEAR EUROPE!! angry
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by iice(f): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2010
goodsegs:

yeah.she doesnt pull away, sometimes she doest mind if i pick the calls but i dont anyway. she claimed to have told these guys dat she has a serious relationship.well,to my best of knowlege.she is very faithful to me. but it bothers me to know the number of men disturbing her.

She seems very attractive and you'll have to come to terms with guys disturbing her. So long as you know she's true to you then don't let it bother you too much. Like i said, you can occasionally mention it to her though, sort of to keep reminding her that you're still there.
Re: Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone by mykali(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2010
goodsegs:

So what are you gonna do? Lock her up? Or follow her everywhere she goes to make sure she doesn't flirt? You should be happy that she's beautiful enough to have so many admirers.

I know a joke about going for a very ugly chic bcuz you know say na only you get am. Maybe you prefer that. grin

(1) (Reply)

We Ar Both As, Can We Marry? / Facebook Of Commotion And Indictment / Should I Be Hold Accountable For Is Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.