Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. (2496 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by ikechukwu21(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Hello guys this is an issue that requires immediate attention. Please no insults. Not everyone is strong enough to receive them. Don't say words that will affect this person negatively. This issue was just brought up in a WhatsApp group which I belong to called LOVERS COACH https:///EWuKAn6gv7VFgcqRL9V5Qf It's a group where relationship issues are tackled. But this one pass our power so I asked for permission to bring it to this wider audience. We trust you will profer realistic solutions to this dear lady. Please if you've been in this situation before, let us know how you solved it. Thanks.

HEART ON FIRE�1

Advise needed......
Hi guys I know I can rely on you guys for a suiting advice on this matter.

I have been in relationship with this guy for over a year now. I have observed my man carefully and I see he cares about me and am happy about it. my area of concern now is that my man visited me this season of Christmas and saw my younger sister that came back from school to spend Christmas with us. I have been observing the closeness of my man with my younger sister and I feel that it is un-called for. At times they leave for hang outs and abandon me at home. I observed the mood of my sister that she is now in love with my man. I have heard cases where the younger sister snatched their older sister's men. I'm scared. What should I do now in order not to loose my man to my younger sister?

Please mods move this to front page. This lady urgently needs help. Thanks
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by ikechukwu21(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by ghettokid1(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2019
Let her poison her younger sister so that she can give way
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by ikechukwu21(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2019
ghettokid1:
Please no stupid and unreasonable comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by Jayslicky: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2019
shocked

She is a just an insecure person, she should be happy her man and sister are getting along.

If her man and sister betray her trust, it's their problem and not hers.

Infact for me I like this kind of situation, it makes me know who is trustworthy and loyal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by ghettokid1(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2019
ikechukwu21:
Please no stupid and unreasonable comments.
Nothing like stupid comment.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by bluebay(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2019
ikechukwu21:
Hello guys this is an issue that requires immediate attention. Please no insults. Not everyone is strong enough to receive them. Don't say words that will affect this person negatively. This issue was just brought up in a WhatsApp group which I belong to called LOVERS COACH https:///EWuKAn6gv7VFgcqRL9V5Qf It's a group where relationship issues are tackled. But this one pass our power so I asked for permission to bring it to this wider audience. We trust you will profer realistic solutions to this dear lady. Please if you've been in this situation before, let us know how you solved it. Thanks.

HEART ON FIRE�1

Advise needed......

I have been in relationship with this guy for over a year now. I have observed my man carefully and I see he cares about me and am happy about it. my area of concern now is that my man visited me this season of Christmas and saw my younger sister that came back from school to spend Christmas with us. I have been observing the closeness of my man with my younger sister and I feel that it is un-called for. At times they leave for hang outs and abandon me at home. I observed the mood of my sister that she is now in love with my man. I have heard cases where the younger sister snatched their older sister's men. I'm scared. What should I do now in order not to loose my man to my younger sister?

To be sure, ask your sister about his boyfriend and ask him to come visit you people or you all hangout together then observe closely.. if your fact is right, then my sister, burst the bubble and caution your sister instanta and set the gap... Okay?

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by bluebay(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2019
ikechukwu21:

HEART ON FIRE�1

Advise needed......

To be sure, ask your sister about his boyfriend and ask him to come visit you people or you all hangout together then observe closely.. if your fact is right, then my sister, burst the bubble and caution your sister instanta and set the gap... Okay?
To start with sef, do you think it's wise for your husband to take your younger sister out ? That's total rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by ikechukwu21(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Please for those who have experienced this... How did it turn out? How did you handle the situation? This lady, I suppose, is refreshing this page and reading comments as they drop here. It's urgent.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by Galaxydon1(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2019
ghettokid1:
Kid
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2019
Take ur sis man too case settled
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Eyin mama eh Sempe....

Madam your time don pass.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by Quality20(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2019
be cool,cos what will b will be
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by maxjax(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2019
is she sure he's her man?

hope she havent been playin hard to get type on the guy......now that the sister is gettin involved, he's now her man undecided

ikechukwu21:

HEART ON FIRE�1

Advise needed......

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by Glorymax: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2019
Dear, you may lose your man to your sister. Just get strong and prepare yourself for such and move on
It happens and still happening. There is this family know to a relation where similar incident happened.
The two love birds grew their relationship up to the point of marriage (traditional) being fixed. On the day of marriage, everything was set and the groom and family arrived as planned. As discussions went on, the man threw a shocker that he is interested in marrying the younger sister of the supposed lady (his lover) they came for.
Like play like play, he meant his word and that's final for him. All efforts to resolve the imbroglio ended like pouring water on stone. The ladies family gave in, and supported the marrying of their younger daughter at the expense of the elder one.
The marriage went on and concluded same day. With that shock, that elder lady till tomorrow remains unmarried.
This story is not Nollywood, all parties are available and within reach.

Why I dropped this story is for the lady seeking advice to take a quick decision and leave the guy for her sister if that's his choice and find love elsewhere before it's too late.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by ghettokid1(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Galaxydon1:
Kid
adult
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by JONSYN7154: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2019
grin
ghettokid1:
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by Haymanner: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2019
let her poison her boyfriend
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by ikechukwu21(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2019
Glorymax:
Dear, you may lose your man to your sister. Just get strong and prepare yourself for such and move on
It happens and still happening. There is this family know to a relation where similar incident happened.
The two love birds grew their relationship up to the point of marriage (traditional) being fixed. On the day of marriage, everything was set and the groom and family arrived as planned. As discussions went on, the man threw a shocker that he is interested in marrying the younger sister of the supposed lady (his lover) they came for.
Like play like play, he meant his word and that's final for him. All efforts to resolve the imbroglio ended like pouring water on stone. The ladies family gave in, and supported the marrying of their younger daughter at the expense of the elder one.
The marriage went on and concluded same day. With that shock, that elder lady till tomorrow remains unmarried.
This story is not Nollywood, all parties are available and within reach.

Why I dropped this story is for the lady seeking advice to take a quick decision and leave the guy for her sister if that's his choice and find love elsewhere before it's too late.
Good luck.
The younger sister is a bad person. How can you agree to marry a man who jilted your own sister. There are things a person must NEVER do.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by prospy01(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
You never can be certain if they're dating behind you. I'll suggest you match your sister with another guy and watch your mans reaction. You know your sister more you know the kind of guy she'll die for, arrange with such guy and you all go out on a date to see how your man handles it. If there're into each other you'll surely find out.

Just my two cent grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by SECgraphix(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
It all depends on how old you are.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by Albinoworwor: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Set trap for dem...sure say e go catch the man....then she should be thankful to her God that she will not end up with a dog
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by meobizy(f): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
From the story the man has moved on to the younger sister. She should find herself a new man and move on. Which kind of selfishness is stopping her from freeing the guy for his new lover? This is why I encourage females to approach men, it is obvious she’s feeling worthless.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by Michelle55: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Stories like this gives me more reason to be grateful to God for making me an only child.. Really can't deal biko. cry

How can one's blood sister be that cruel to snatch her sister's bf( ain't cool at all).

The lady should just zero her mind on the relationship for now.. If he comes back to her after everything,then they are certainly meant to be but if not... She should dust her cute ass, wish them well and move on.
It simply means that the guy isn't hers for the keep from the beginning!!
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by Peterosky(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
She should just let go already.From her explanation,it's obvious the guy is already taken by her sister. It is no doubt very painful, but there is nothing she can do about it. Just that the guy is a useless dog while the sister is a worthless prostitute and dangerous.How can they be hanging out together while the supposed object of interest is abandoned in the house? Wicked, very wicked, in shot, very very wicked.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please tell the lady, I mean the owner of this problem to do nothing but just watch the two of them.

If her younger sister snatches her boyfriend she shouldn't cry too much. I know it will be painful, but she should be grateful.

Let her imagine that she's already married to the guy and her sister came to stay for a while in her house. And her so-called husband starts all this rubbish with the younger sister, maybe even impregnate her.

If her man can fall for her younger sister, then that's not her man. She should leave him for her.

You haven't walked far in the relationship the man is already cheating...with your sister no less.

What will now happen when you've been married to him for 10-15 years and you've lost shape due to child bearing?

He will start sleeping with your teenage house help, no be so?
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
prospy01:
You never can be certain if they're dating behind you. I'll suggest you match your sister with another guy and watch your mans reaction. You know your sister more you know the kind of guy she'll die for, arrange with such guy and you all go out on a date to see how your man handles it. If there're into each other you'll surely find out.

Just my two cent grin

There really is no need for all these James Bond moves.

How can the guy abandon the person he came to visit and go out on a date with the lady's sister instead?

You don't tell the blind man that rain is falling or that the market is empty.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is About To End My Relationship. by Kennyprince: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

She is a just an insecure person, she should be happy her man and sister are getting along.

If her man and sister betray her trust, it's their problem and not hers.

Infact for me I like this kind of situation, it makes me know who is trustworthy and loyal.
Don't talk what you dont know

(1) (Reply)

See Another Thing That Can Makes A Man Travel For Eight Hours To See A Woman / Man Calls Out Female Boss Who Allegedly Sacked Him For Sexual Advances (video) / What A Guest House Manager Did To One Of My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.