Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

White American Girl Speaking Yoruba - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White American Girl Speaking Yoruba (14154 Views)

American Girl That Speaks Yoruba Fluently / ‘I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.’ – Crystal Owonubi / The Finest African American Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2010
NubianQ:

Ouchh, that hurt!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Maybe to you it did undecided. Gosh, sometimes it's insufferable when some clowns follow each other to back their skanky cohorts up, whether they are wrong or not. Bunch of fowls.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by NubianQ(f): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2010
ragdollz:

Maybe to you it did undecided. Gosh, sometimes it's insufferable when some clowns follow each other to back their skanky cohorts up, whether they are wrong or not. Bunch of fowls.

Ragdollz, pls check d used up bloody tissue in ur bom bom, before u talk to me oh, all i did was try to broker peace between ur half brain dead self and viva, you come attack me, look at this stay at home cow shocked shocked shocked, you wont go and chop grass na nubian u dey find, i know u have been cryin since viva cursed you out, its ok my dear, being retarded is not that bad, you have to just deal with it, you are calling me fowl, check yourself, moronic stupid excuse for a doll, i hope u sleep and leave the candle on tonight so u can burn and melt off the face of the earth, LICE!!!
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by vivaladiva(f): 1:02am On Nov 19, 2010
is that rag sorry i meant ragbrain disturbing u nubianq,i beg dont mind that crayfish brain, if u tell her ur a white man and u can speak urobo, she will just come all over her self or himself----to be honest she insults like a bitch so i reckon she is a gal still doing re-sits in nursery school
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 1:38am On Nov 19, 2010
NubianQ:

Ragdollz,  pls check d used up bloody tissue in your bom bom,   before u talk to me oh,  all i did was try to broker peace between your half brain dead self and viva,  you come attack me,  look at this stay at home cow shocked shocked shocked,  you wont go and chop grass na nubian u dey find,  i know u have been cryin since viva cursed you out,  its ok my dear,  being retarded is not that bad,  you have to just deal with it,  you are calling me fowl,  check yourself,  moronic silly excuse for a doll,  i hope u sleep and leave the candle on tonight so u can burn and melt off the face of the earth,  LICE!!!

Look at this dirrty rat, LOL. You'll only make my day if you try to take me on, because I will flatten you. Who are you by the way, NubianQuack?? The first post you made here was to console that skank vivadasniffer that "You've got her back". I bet you've got her AR[b]SE [/b]too cos that's obviously where you've stuck that your quack head. Lesbo [b]bit[/b]ch, you think I'm a slumdog like you, who uses candle to sleep? I guess that's what will kill you soon, a candle burning your whole shanty house down. Fowl!!!

vivaladiva:

is that rag sorry i meant ragbrain disturbing u nubianq,i beg dont mind that crayfish brain, if u tell her your a white man and u can speak urobo, she will just come all over her self or himself----to be honest she insults like a naughty woman so i reckon she is a gal still doing re-sits in nursery school

LRL!!!! My gosh, you insult like a b[b]itc[/b]h, not me. From the beginning it's been "[b]fu[/b]ck this, f[b]u[/b]ck that" - hmm, I'm sure you do a lot of[b] fuc[/b]king and that's why you've got it on the brain. I'm sure you're being [b]fuc[/b]ked now as you type, with that your skanky rusty shithole that has been used as a dumpsite for AIDs-infected clients!! Beast of no nation tongue!!
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by NubianQ(f): 1:46am On Nov 19, 2010
ragdollz:

Look at this dirrty rat, LOL. You'll only make my day if you try to take me on, because I will flatten you. Who are you by the way, NubianQuack?? The first post you made here was to console that skank vivadasniffer that "You've got her back". I bet you've got her AR[b]SE [/b]too cos that's obviously where you've stuck that your quack head. Lesbo [b]bit[/b]ch, you think I'm a slumdog like you, who uses candle to sleep? I guess that's what will kill you soon, a candle burning your whole shanty house down. Fowl!!!

LRL!!!! My gosh, you insult like a naughty woman, not me. From the beginning it's been "[b]fu[/b]ck this, f[b]u[/b]ck that" - hmm, I'm sure you do a lot of[b] fuc[/b]king and that's why you've got it on the brain. I'm sure you're being [b]fuc[/b]ked now as you type, with that your skanky rusty shithole that has been used as a dumpsite for AIDs-infected clients!! Beast of no nation tongue!!

Ofcourse i am a LESBO,  why did u not guess all along,  homophobic DOG,

your owner is looking for you,  he said you ran off like a yorshire terrier licking on old ladies,

please try harder,  you will flatten who? is it that your chest that has been used for boood ironing? abi u N.I.P.P.L.E.S pinched by your father and security man?

sharrap,  mad cow,  and stop nodding your head while i type i know u agree with everything I SAY about you,

i hear a song,  wow it sounds like who let the dogs out  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ragdollz, ragdollz,  as usual you are the constant while every man and that goes into your smelly fishy pot is a variable,

Viva is My buddie,  and i am going to talk where i want to,

go and change your pad before u talk to me,

Flea infested, CUUMM bukkaked,  SLAVE!!!

hmmm I CAN SMELL YOUR BLOOD,  hmmmm well i cant hit that,  too smelly,  well ,  u couldve had a chance,  you think the word LESBO HURTS,  LOL,

I LOVE WOMEN SUE ME!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 1:53am On Nov 19, 2010
NubianQ:

Ofcourse i am a LESBO,  why did u not guess all along,  homophobic DOG,

your owner is looking for you,  he said you ran off like a yorshire terrier licking on old ladies,

please try harder,  you will flatten who? is it that your chest that has been used for boood ironing? abi u N.I.P.P.L.E.S pinched by your father and security man?

sharrap,  mad cow,  and stop nodding your head while i type i know u agree with everything I SAY about you,

i hear a song,  wow it sounds like who let the dogs out  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ragdollz, ragdollz,  as usual you are the constant while every man and that goes into your smelly fishy pot is a variable,

Viva is My buddie,  and i am going to talk where i want to,

go and change your pad before u talk to me,

Flea infested, CUUMM bukkaked,  SLAVE!!!

hmmm I CAN SMELL YOUR BLOOD,  hmmmm well i cant hit that,  too smelly,  well ,  u couldve had a chance,  you think the word LESBO HURTS,  LOL,

I LOVE WOMEN SUE ME!! grin grin grin grin grin

Chei! Spoken like a true animal speaking human language!! lol, now I'm REALLY impressed!! Female bulldog, I salute you! I'm even honouring you by interacting with you' it's obvious you're beneath me intellectually tongue. Tell me the truth: you almost scattered your 1980 computer system just rushing to reply my post, right?? I could tell grin. Relax, breathe in, exhale. . . . .then come back again with a better retort. Skank Assistant!! LRLLLLLLLL!!!!
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by NubianQ(f): 2:02am On Nov 19, 2010
YAy,  SO IT TOOK YOU LONG TO FIND OUT THAT Quack startS with Q? you are really dumb for real!!! grin grin grin grin

am sure you and your family were making tatoos of the oyibo girls face that was speaking yoruba,

hope u did not have to use the old Syringe u use to inject charcoal to do it again,  one word HYGIENE

what is this obsession with AIDS? is it a big deal?

so what if someone has it?

yes ohhh,  being Zap.E.D is not bad ohhh. its recreation,  i bet u dont know that,  i am sure your mummy told u its a duty to give it to every uncle that comes to visit, and even to the ones that buy pepper from you

you are calling us skanks?,  so what if we are skanks e dey pain you?? i like the title,  keep it flowing, 

this is why i hate you prehistoric Nigerians,  do you think calling a woman names is a big deal?

try harder,  AIDS DUMP? IS THAT ALL?,  we rather be dumps than be the person licking it off like you,

i can hear garggling,  is that your mouth filled with excrement, Ooops,  jeez man,  i almost forgot,  rag doll voodoo doll DIE DIE DIE,  BURN ,  LET your FLESH SPOIL,  BURN,  HMMMM I AM SHAKING MY HEAD WOOOOOOOOO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin#

i am having fun,  i will reply you tommorow,  just stay awake, ok,

NOW GET your HANDS OFF URRR DIRRTY HOLE AND GO AND SLEEP,  YOU MUST BE THINKING OF ME,  DONT WORRY,  I MIGHT CONSIDER YOU IF YOU USE JIK TO CLEAN UP AND FLUSH IT WITH HOT ACID,  grin grin grin grin

ragdollz:

Chei! Spoken like a true animal speaking human language!! lol, now I'm REALLY impressed!! Female bulldog, I salute you! I'm even honouring you by interacting with you' it's obvious you're beneath me intellectually tongue. Tell me the truth: you almost scattered your 1980 computer system just rushing to reply my post, right?? I could tell grin. Relax, breathe in, exhale. . . . .then come back again with a better retort. Skank Assistant!! LRLLLLLLLL!!!!

NO ACTUALLY I AM USING A TYPE WRITER,  i cant use my PC for a lame  DOG,  i love being an assistant,  IS THAT your MOTUH STINKING ALL THE WAY IN CYBERSPACE?
?

wELL SINCE YOUR MUM DUMPED YOU IN THAT PIT TOILET AFTER BIRTH YOU HAVE STANK SOOO BAD,  product of a termination gone bad,  now who's your daddy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 2:12am On Nov 19, 2010
fstranger:

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Far way too kind with your invite. Anyway, I agree with everything you've said so far. Glad to see my Animashaun talking intelligently for the first time, no cursing, no deranged reasoning, calm,cool, and collected. Keep it up ok? I will be watching your every move, both on and off NL.

HAHAHAHHAH, I should have checked your criminal history before I even associated with you!! You are merely one of the dregs of this great NL, stinking up the place and making it so non-conducive for high-meaning people like me. OOHH, the shame upon this fantastic site to have your type running around wrecking good topics!!! LOOOOLLL. Now, to that massive shit-rhyme you just typed:

NubianQ:

YAy,  SO IT TOOK YOU LONG TO FIND OUT THAT Quack startS with Q? you are really dumb for real!!! grin grin grin grin

am sure you and your family were making tatoos of the oyibo girls face that was speaking yoruba,

hope u did not have to use the old Syringe u use to inject charcoal to do it again,  one word HYGIENE

what is this obsession with AIDS? is it a big deal?

so what if someone has it?

yes ohhh,  being Zap.E.D is not bad ohhh. its recreation,  i bet u dont know that,  i am sure your mummy told u its a duty to give it to every uncle that comes to visit, and even to the ones that buy pepper from you

you are calling us skanks?,  so what if we are skanks e dey pain you?? i like the title,  keep it flowing, 

this is why i hate you prehistoric Nigerians,  do you think calling a woman names is a big deal?

try harder,  AIDS DUMP? IS THAT ALL?,  we rather be dumps than be the person licking it off like you,

i can hear garggling,  is that your mouth filled with excrement, Ooops,  jeez man,  i almost forgot,  rag doll voodoo doll DIE DIE DIE,  BURN ,  LET your FLESH SPOIL,  BURN,  HMMMM I AM SHAKING MY HEAD WOOOOOOOOO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin#

i am having fun,  i will reply you tommorow,  just stay awake, ok,

NOW GET your HANDS OFF URRR DIRRTY HOLE AND GO AND SLEEP,  YOU MUST BE THINKING OF ME,  DONT WORRY,  I MIGHT CONSIDER YOU IF YOU USE JIK TO CLEAN UP AND FLUSH IT WITH HOT ACID,  grin grin grin grin

NO ACTUALLY I AM USING A TYPE WRITER,  i cant use my PC for a lame  DOG,  i love being an assistant,  IS THAT your MOTUH STINKING ALL THE WAY IN CYBERSPACE?
?

wELL SINCE YOUR MUM DUMPED YOU IN THAT PIT TOILET AFTER BIRTH YOU HAVE STANK SOOO BAD,  product of a termination gone bad,  now who's your daddy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where do I even start with this your vomit?? Gosh, when I think of what I could be doing with my precious time (**sigh**) - Well, it's your lucky day tongue - I will spare you some seconds to show you how it's REALLY done, not all that deranged crack-induced yabba-dabba you wrote up there grin.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by NubianQ(f): 2:22am On Nov 19, 2010
ragdollz:

HAHAHAHHAH, I should have checked your criminal history before I even associated with you!! You are merely one of the dregs of this great NL, stinking up the place and making it so non-conducive for high-meaning people like me. OOHH, the shame upon this fantastic site to have your type running around wrecking good topics!!! LOOOOLLL. Now, to that massive poo-rhyme you just typed:

Where do I even start with this your vomit?? Gosh, when I think of what I could be doing with my precious time (**sigh**) - Well, it's your lucky day tongue - I will spare you some seconds to show you how it's REALLY done, not all that deranged crack-induced yabba-dabba you wrote up there grin.

And is this supposed to be your response?,  your mother should go jump of a cliff because SHE raised a retard! grin grin grin grin

is yabba dubba a type of weed? hell ,,i take strickly crack,  sometimes i chase the dragon,

is it your dad selling yabba dubba? what is yabba dubba>  can u send samples to me?

so you went to check my history,  yay!!! you need some action,  closet LESBO,  you now claim to be a top nairlander,  so u are one of those that sleep here?

well please shut down and go and crawl under your rock,  you are making me soo famous

since nairaland is your life and you spend time worshipping white people that speak yoruba,  your ignorance is out of this world,  smelling dawg,

and stop stealing my words,

see mumu,

lol,

try harder,

i am off. pls type something that is worth responding to,  i will reply tommorow ok?

ok? madam maigaidi,  sooo long yabba dooobabadoooo,

yaybabababababadodododooddodofofofofofofof, hahahahaha

I love nairaland, RAGDOLLYDOLLYDOLLYRAGFOLLYFOLLYMOLLYMOLLY, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIIIIIIIIIIIISHHHHHHHHHHHH RAG,

DIRRRRTY RAG,  BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 2:35am On Nov 19, 2010
cheesy

BYEEEeeee ke?? Asst. Skank, but I haven't even started now!!

Lol, me check your history? I was only quoting what someone else said about you.

How does it feel, NubianSkank, to be known worldwide as deranged, stinking, foul, rejected, abandoned, Womanliness-snaffling crackpot? Your reputation doth precede u, oh great NubianSkank!

Lol, pls don't go anywhere, I need u for my comic relief; my co-intellectuals are busy now so I feel like gracing u with my attention cheesy.

Dog-reject. Even a slimy frog won't bleep u, u stink more than a poo-pile!!! LRLLLL!!
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by fstranger: 2:39am On Nov 19, 2010
ragdollz:

HAHAHAHHAH, I should have checked your criminal history before I even associated with you!! You are merely one of the dregs of this great NL, stinking up the place and making it so non-conducive for high-meaning people like me. OOHH, the shame upon this fantastic site to have your type running around wrecking good topics!!! LOOOOLLL. Now, to that massive poo-rhyme you just typed:

Yeah she is a nutjob. I guess it is the time of the month AGAIN. And instead of blood to be coming out of her mouth as usual, it is gushing into her brain. I will advise you to give her 4 days, to allow the blood to be completely drained from her brain into her stomach via the ventriculoperitoneal shunt that was placed there after she moved to the UK. It is my hope that by the end of the fourth day, she would be back to her old derange self, more mellow.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 2:42am On Nov 19, 2010
fstranger:

Yeah she is a nutjob. I guess it is the time of the month AGAIN. And instead of blood to be coming out of her mouth as usual, it is gushing into her brain. I will advise you to give her 4 days, to allow the blood to be completely drained from her brain into her stomach via the ventriculoperitoneal shunt that was placed there after she moved to the UK. It is my hope that by the end of the fourth day, she would be back to her old derange self, more mellow.

Oh my gooooosssssshhhhh!!!!

fstranger, I don't even know you, but pleeeasse, let me nominate you as my official favourite NL member grin grin. I wish I knew of all this ventriculo-whatever stuff since, I would have known how to handle her better from the start grin grin grin grin grin.

This is a real nice welcome for me on this NL. . .hmm, I think I'm going to like it here grin grin grin.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 2:48am On Nov 19, 2010
NubianQ:

And is this supposed to be your response?,  your mother should go jump of a cliff because SHE raised a retard! grin grin grin grin

is yabba dubba a type of weed? hell ,,i take strickly crack,  sometimes i chase the dragon,

is it your dad selling yabba dubba? what is yabba dubba>  can u send samples to me?

so you went to check my history,  yay!!! you need some action,  closet LESBO,  you now claim to be a top nairlander,  so u are one of those that sleep here?

well please shut down and go and crawl under your rock,  you are making me soo famous

since nairaland is your life and you spend time worshipping white people that speak yoruba,  your ignorance is out of this world,  smelling dawg,

and stop stealing my words, [s](HUHHHH)[/s]

see mumu,

lol,

try harder,

[b]i am off.[/b]([s]Off ke?? Just when I started enjoying myself [/s]grin) pls type something that is worth responding to,  i will reply tommorow ok?

ok? madam maigaidi,  sooo long yabba dooobabadoooo,

I love nairaland, RAGDOLLYDOLLYDOLLYRAGFOLLYFOLLYMOLLYMOLLY, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIIIIIIIIIIIISHHHHHHHHHHHH RAG,

DIRRRRTY RAG,  BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLOL, no really, I totally can't stop, literally am incapable, of stopping, from laughing. My gosh, are you and vivadasniffer for real?? I mean, I've never seen your kind on this NL!!! I've really been living a sheltered existence, it seems. It's good though, once in a while, to interact with extinct specimens like you.

But really, you're only just a Skank Asst.; I'd prefer you to call along your partner-in-crack and comrade-in-crap, the great Vivadasniffer, to help you on this occasion. Because when I'm through with you. . .hm, suicide might be ur only option oooh. But no, I don't wish that on you. But feel free to attempt it, though. I won't stop you, I promise grin grin grin cheesy tongue.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 2:59am On Nov 19, 2010
NubianQ:

you are making me soo famous

lol,

try harder,

i am off. pls type something that is worth responding to,  I WILL REPLY TOMORROW

(Still roflol grin grin) NubianSkank, check it dude grin, you're already famous, you totally don't need me, seriously cheesy cheesy. I can see you're off to join VivadaSniffer on your nightly escapades: where two of you successfully and with superhuman ease, take on 24 guys between yourselves per night grin grin. Are you sure you will be in any condition to do any web surfing tomorrow??

But come, you're more of a crack-head than I thought, if you believe I will still be interested in your skank-drivel tomorrow? Gosh, you must think I'm a street-running corner-street warmer like you grin. Anyway, give it a try if you can. But I promise you, with or without your Head Skank aka Viva Da Sniffer, I will flatten you. Now, all hail the NUBIAN QUACK tongue tongue tongue tongue!!!
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by NubianQ(f): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
Fstranger and RagDoll,

ahahahahahaha,  i love it when people are addicted to me,

I am sooo proud of you both,  you finally found each other,  please there are more enemies of the GREAT NUBIANQ, here is a tip,  search for me on Nairaland and find them, email them so u can get more of them to come and assist you!!! wink wink wink

oh,  you guys have been cursing me  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry,  i am weeping,  oh,  i feel soo bad about myself now awww,  aww,  grin grin grin grin,  hohohohohohhahahahehehehehehelalalalaladodododsasasa, 

you are making me laugh sooo much,  i will never understand why you think calling me anything will get to me,  well,  please keep on using up your energy,  cool cool cool cool cool

I love the word NubianSkank,  wow! i love it,  hmmmmmm its getting me soo high on my crack,  wow,  please call me something else,

Let me give you a quick tip,  i know your have brain fluid leaking from your brains so i will make it easy,

always try harder when you curse me out,  dont stop,  keep on and push and abuse me,  please dont stop,  know why? it makes me soo glad that i have all these attention,  just call me anything call me a Womanliness sniffer because i am actually a lesbo,  whenever i get rejected i just keep begging for more Womanliness I CANT HELP  MY SELF,  and i stink because i have a fetish for EXCRE*MENT AND i am soo into water works,  hmmmmm i love it sooo much,  dont you get it?

you know ar only used to the regular MISSIONARY position,  nooooo,  that is what your dads used to R*A*P*E your mums for years,  no i am into anything flithy stinky and dirrty,  i love poo in my mouth cuz it taste good,  hmmmm please dont let me stop,  just let me keep on,

Dummies! hahahahahoooooheehehehahhahohooh,

recite after me , Fstranger and Raggy sitting in the tree D.U.L.L.I.N.G one is soo woozy the other is a looser and they make a hell hole family,

try harder,  guys,  i did all the hot yabbing first sooo ,  i have the hands up! you checked my history>? please  spill it all,  and you think i have shame? i am SHAMELESS,  24 MEN KE,  I CAN TAKE 100 MEN TO FIL ALL THE HOLES IN MY BODY, look at you? try harder,  infact add my papa and mama join the cursing sef, i love it!

listen soo many topics have been made about me on here about me being everything in the world,  DO I CARE,  ERRMMMM NO! the only time it might get to me is if you stop . .so please dont ,  i cant do without the yabbing,

FSTRANGER NOW GO AND FINISH DRINKING THE BLOOD YOU EXTRACTED FROM RAGDOLLZ SANITARY TOWEL

FSTRANGER YES OOO THE BLOOD IS SIPPING THROUGH MY BRAIN AND MOUTH, ATLEAST I AM NOT WITH THE ONE THAT HAS A DYING MOTHER STRICKEN WITH A*N*A*L CANCER, dont worry i am setting up a fund to send you and your dumb sibblings to toilet cleaning trainning, dats what you are all good for,

RAGDOLLZ CONTINUE GETTING FSTRANGERS DIRRTY STICKY FLUID ON YOUR FACE, it seems to improve your typin skills, NANAMU,  grin grin grin grin

FSTRANGER AND HIS MUMU SLAVE RAG OYA CARRY GO,  MORE INSULTS PLEASE, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

NA POVERTY DEY WORRY UNA, hohohohohhehehehe,

I am ignoring you for another few hours,  when i get back i want you to abuse me and make this pages up to 55, THAT IS AN ORDER!!!!

ON YOUR MARKS, GET READY, GO,

See them thinking of words, i may not be here for long so u have to catch me while you can

Love you guys, hahahahahahahohohoooo,
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2010
NubianQ:

Fstranger and RagDoll,

ahahahahahaha,  i love it when people are addicted to me,

I am sooo proud of you both,  you finally found each other,  please there are more enemies of the GREAT NUBIANQ, here is a tip,  search for me on Nairaland and find them, email them so u can get more of them to come and assist you!!! wink wink wink

oh,  you guys have been cursing me  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry,  i am weeping,  oh,  i feel soo bad about myself now awww,  aww,  grin grin grin grin,  hohohohohohhahahahehehehehehelalalalaladodododsasasa, 

you are making me laugh sooo much,  i will never understand why you think calling me anything will get to me,  well,  please keep on using up your energy,  cool cool cool cool cool

I love the word NubianSkank,  wow! i love it,  hmmmmmm its getting me soo high on my crack,  wow,  please call me something else,

Let me give you a quick tip,  i know your have brain fluid leaking from your brains so i will make it easy,

always try harder when you curse me out,  dont stop,  keep on and push and abuse me,  please dont stop,  know why? it makes me soo glad that i have all these attention,  just call me anything call me a Womanliness sniffer because i am actually a lesbo,  whenever i get rejected i just keep begging for more Womanliness I CANT HELP  MY SELF,  and i stink because i have a fetish for EXCRE*MENT AND i am soo into water works,  hmmmmm i love it sooo much,  dont you get it?

you know ar only used to the regular MISSIONARY position,  nooooo,  that is what your dads used to R*A*P*E your mums for years,  no i am into anything flithy stinky and dirrty,  i love poo in my mouth cuz it taste good,  hmmmm please dont let me stop,  just let me keep on,

Dummies! hahahahahoooooheehehehahhahohooh,

recite after me , Fstranger and Raggy sitting in the tree D.U.L.L.I.N.G one is soo woozy the other is a looser and they make a hell hole family,

try harder,  guys,  i did all the hot yabbing first sooo ,  i have the hands up! you checked my history>? please  spill it all,  and you think i have shame? i am SHAMELESS,  24 MEN KE,  I CAN TAKE 100 MEN TO FIL ALL THE HOLES IN MY BODY, look at you? try harder,  infact add my papa and mama join the cursing sef, i love it!

listen soo many topics have been made about me on here about me being everything in the world,  DO I CARE,  ERRMMMM NO! the only time it might get to me is if you stop . .so please dont ,  i cant do without the yabbing,

FSTRANGER NOW GO AND FINISH DRINKING THE BLOOD YOU EXTRACTED FROM RAGDOLLZ SANITARY TOWEL

FSTRANGER YES OOO THE BLOOD IS SIPPING THROUGH MY BRAIN AND MOUTH,  ATLEAST I AM NOT WITH THE ONE THAT HAS A DYING MOTHER STRICKEN WITH A*N*A*L CANCER,  dont worry i am setting up a fund to send you and your dumb sibblings to toilet cleaning trainning,  dats what you are all good for,

RAGDOLLZ CONTINUE GETTING FSTRANGERS DIRRTY STICKY FLUID ON YOUR FACE, it seems to improve your typin skills, NANAMU,  grin grin grin grin

FSTRANGER AND HIS MUMU SLAVE RAG OYA CARRY GO,  MORE INSULTS PLEASE, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

NA POVERTY DEY WORRY UNA, hohohohohhehehehe,

I am ignoring you for another few hours,  when i get back i want you to abuse me and make this pages up to 55, THAT IS AN ORDER!!!!

ON YOUR MARKS,  GET READY,  GO,

See them thinking of words, i may not be here for long so u have to catch me while you can

Love you guys,  hahahahahahahohohoooo,

***Blows on freshly-painted fingernails, trying to skim thru' the day's first bit of skank-vomit*****

Hm, upon your 1,500-word post, you still claim not to care, NubianQuack?

Why will you want to just pop in and leave, ay, mami tongue?? Oops, I forgot, you just had your 15 mins lunch break [/b]from your skanky duties of blowing the 300 men working at that mechanic shop where you sell your rusty-skank Womanliness? Ok, do and go back, then return with something worth my time, cos all that crap you sputtered above is no where near what I expected of you. A whole YOU!!! Kai, u're such an underdog, not even up to the used bubble gum stuck under my shoes!!  D grin. Don't worry, I'll ask Viva Da Sniffer to help me lick you off my expensive shoes; I hear she's very good at using that her [b]sh[/b]it-coated tongue very well on that your expired skank-hole!!! You two should do quick and get married jor, [b]before you pass your use-by date grin grin grin.

Holla!!
Lol, I no get time to deal with you. Hit me with something better on your next round ok, Skank Asst, cos you aint even ready tongue!!!

LRRRRRRRRRLLLLL!!!

****She's not even half as rugged as I thot! Yuck! What's worse than a skank-ho? A BORING skank-ho!!! Hissssss. Waste of my precious time. ****
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by vivaladiva(f): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2010
wats the meaning of vivadasniffer or nubianskank---it so deosnt make any sense i swear--if ur goin to coin nicknames for people---i pray u,do come up with somin more interesting next time---oh well ragdollz---i hope u find somthing more creative and educative to do with ur time---because am out---any enthsiasm i had for u and this topic has evaporated as i slept---so good luck chick---hastalavista raggy
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
vivaladiva:

wats the meaning of vivadasniffer or nubianskank---it so deosnt make any sense i swear--if your goin to coin nicknames for people---i pray u,do come up with somin more interesting next time---oh well ragdollz---i hope u find somthing more creative and educative to do with your time---because am out---any enthsiasm i had for u and this topic has evaporated as i slept---so good luck chick---hastalavista raggy

hmmm, wassamarra?? You sound so tame and subdued, VIVA da sniffer!! Wow, has that horse tranquilizer you sniffed yesterday finally worn off? Yeye saggy cow!! Before you were all "f[b]u[/b]ck this, f[b]u[/b]ck that", now you're blabbing about "creative and educative, i'm out" crap. You're not only out ok, skank! You're DOWN and OUT!!! Hahhahahha. You want to know the meaning of ur names abi? A skank is a dirty cheap ho' ok, and you're a sniffer cos u come across as a crack-sniffing crap-hoe! Now waddle off, ok, cos you're not stepping up to the game at all. Sheesh! Are these the so-called b[/b]itchslappers of NL? More like a couple of blind labrats grin. You've been used for too many experiments, looks like you are of no more use, so jump in a vat of acid ok? Viva my a[b]SS!!
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by NubianQ(f): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2010
RAGDOLLZ, On behalf of VIVALADIVA & MYSELF, we would like to END THE WAR, for the following reasons

1] YOU ARE SOOOO BORING, YOU MAKE SLEEPING LOOK LIKE a ROLLER COASTER RIDE.

2] YOU KEEP REPEATING YOUR INSULTS AND WE ARE TIRED OF READING THEM, HAVE WE DENIED BEING skanks NO, MAYBE YOU ARE TRYING TO REMIND US, I DONT KNOW, BUT YOU ARE MAKING ME SO TIRED OF YOU, jesus are you the new face of DUFUSS?

3] YOU KEEP CLAIMING YOU ARE BUSY BUT YOU DIDNT SLEEP ALL NIGHT CUZ U SPENT IT WAITING. FOR ME AND VIVALADIVA, VIVA JUST TOLD ME HOW YOU WERE BREATHING SOOO HARD LIKE A BOAR CONSTRICTOR, hahaha

4] YOU HAVE STOLEN ALL OUR WORDS, THAT IS PLAGURISM, AND ITS WRONG,

WHY ARE USING CHEAP WORDS LIKE LAB RAT, SNIFFER, AND ALL THAT, ITS SOOOO BORING, INFACT I HAVE SO MUCH PITY FOR YOU NOW, I WILL INBOX YOU SOME INSULTS TO USE IN FUTURE BATTLES, for free,

300 MEN? HABA, THATS TOOO SMALL, WHY ARE YOU SO INTO THE NUMBERS OF THE MEN I SLEEP WITH? ITS STUPID, YOU SOUND LIKE A CD GONE BAD, 300 MEN,300 MEN 300MEN, LWKMD!!! grin grin ,

I CANT HELP THAT I AM AN ADDICT, I JUST LOVE IT AND LOVE IT AND LOVE IT, MECHANIC WORKSHOP, HOW LAME,

ASKING US TO GET MARRIED, OMG! ANOTHER IGNORANT STATEMENT,

PASSING MY SELL BY DATE? LOL HUNNY I PASSED MY SELL BY DATE AGES AGO, USE SOMETHING ELSE…. SAY SOMETHING STRONGER, LIKE TRY THR WORD USED ON UR MUM, I THINK IT SOUNDS LIKE “USED UP RETARDED GLORYHOLE” HMMM THAT’S NASTY, EWWWW, AM SURE UR MUM IS A GLORYHOLE QUEEN, GOOGLE THAT, DON’T WORRY U DON’T NEED A UNIFORM FOR THE GLORYHOLE, (I know you are going to copy this lol)

WHERE IS FSTRANGER? IS HE STILL USING UR SANITARY TOWEL AS A TEABAG? LOL,

YOU CALLED VIVA A SAGGY COW, ERRMMM, actually I used COW on you first hahahahohohOOO,

Finally…. I am appealing to you to spare us the torture of having to read one more of your insults, its soo painful to see a sista struggling like a leper pulling out his flesh…
I will always love you babygirl… now sing this song with me while you pluck your pubes… you can sing it in oyibo language since you worship everything about them (even the fact that they can speak swahili…oopps I mean yoruba)

IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN, TA RA RA RA, TA RA RAR RA…TA TA TA……,

SIGNED,

NUBIANQ AKA, QUACK, ANIMASHAUN, AND EVERYTHING YOU KNOW, FILL IN THE GAPS --------------------------------

You will always be remembered as the RAG that tried to be clean but was beated and killed in battle by the great QUEEN NUBIAN AND VIVA, grin grin grin grin

As you requested, I will send some thorns to ur grave to p.r.i.c.k you for being such a loser! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Thanks for entertaining us for a while till u got boring, i kept poking my eyes out with a pen, i will accept your friend request on facebook, kiss kiss

bye babygirl, love you raggashagaadaggaa,
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2010
LOLLL

VivadaVIVAAAA!!! I hail you shaa. Somehow I'm even starting to like you.

NOT!!!

Hehheh, I saw that crap-pile your assistant wrote. What a shame. Almost a 5000-word dissertation, still, nothing worth even yawning over!!

Lol, crying: I stole your words( shocked shocked undecided) Huh?? All you've both been doing is jibbering and jabbering, how could anyone steal such gibberish??

You also claimed a lot of things, let me go back and read it again then I'll put my two cents in.

But my gosh, you girls are soooo LAME!

Kai, even Dorothy from Wizard of Oz can kick a[b]ss [/b]more than u two combined!!

Laughable! A bunch of jackazzes!!!!!!
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2010
Allegation One:

"YOU HAVE STOLEN ALL OUR WORDS,  THAT IS PLAGURISM,  AND ITS WRONG,"

"Plagurism"?? I mean, for real?? grin grin grin grin
Gosh, NubianQuack, breathe slow, girrrrrl!! You'll soon say I'm stealing your words, words that can not even be found even in the retard dictionary! Aii, even an imbec[b]ile[/b] will be worth more than you on market day! Eeesh!

Allegation Two:

"i will accept your friend request on facebook,"

eeeh?? Abegi oooh, who sent your friendship request on FB grin grin? Lame-aSS clown, if this isn't the weakest [b]sh[/b]it I've read in ages grin grin. Girls like you only manage to have four friends on facebook - and these sef u only got bc you put up the pic of someone else's fine pic on your facebook profile grin grin.

Oh, chile, go sit down, you've over-exerted yourself with that mountainous post grin grin grin. You will never EVER be on par with me, ok grin. I can see you hyperventilating in that your bondage cell where your femdom mistress Vivadasniffer has put u cheesy cheesy. Don't you worry, if you say please, I'll leave you alone. When I'm done you'll be on your knees crying, begging me to teach you my skills grin grin.

OK, holla back when you can babes!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2010
vivaladiva:

this is actually from nubian q bfore she got banned----moderator[b] abeg am innocent[/b]----dont shot the messangeroooo----can i appeal to your good self,pls unban nubian----i beg oooo

HAHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHHAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Ok, it's official: Vivalavida, I like you. No seriously, now I mean it cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!!

Hehheh, see her beg tongue. Not so tough now, eh? The way you bust in here yesterday one would think you ran things on this NL! See how she dey fear ban like say na bubonic plague. Then they will say they are hardened chics. Ayy, I wish all those your "victims" can see you now, grovelling in the mud like a piglet!!
La la la, I'm happy with the conclusion; it's been a great experience, I'll take something back from it. Oh well, till next time babes. All in a day's work grin grin grin.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by vivaladiva(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2010
go and rest---no body is paying u for this---eh i got banned cos u went to cry to the moderator--it is enof---as mad as world war ii was, it came to an end----y cant u just admit defeat n go and drink shepe---- biko---
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by vivaladiva(f): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
if u see two naked mad people dancing makosa on the street ( the two naked mad people being nubian and i) u dont have to strip ur self naked to join in the dance, cos u want to prove to the spectators that u have beta hip movement ehhh, haba, let me make u happy----i found this clip on youtube of a white gal speaking yoruba----pls go and check it out it is the most wonderful thing i have seen in my life---jeezzzzzz man
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2010
vivaladiva:

thank u for unbanning me nl, i promise to be a good cookie this time round

Hehheheheheh. Still grovelling like the piglet you are. Instead of you to tell me, "ragdollz, my dear, I'm sorry, I wish we can be friends now, you look like someone I can learn from grin". . . . .

vivaladiva:

go and rest---no body is paying u for this---eh i got banned cos u went to cry to the moderator--it is enof---as mad as world war ii was, it came to an end----y cant u just admit defeat n go and drink shepe---- biko---

Instead you're slowly regaining your swagger grin grin. Hmm, ok ooh, I'm always ready to oblige you, any day any time. You just give me the signal, and you'll soon be right where you started when you were speaking your big big grammar to the mod:

this is actually from nubian q bfore she got banned----moderator abeg am innocent----dont shot the messangeroooo----can i appeal to your good self,pls unban nubian----i beg oooo. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

LOL; I'll give you this: you know how to beg very well. That must come in handy in your line of business cheesy cheesy. Anyway, keep doing your thing. No matter what, you have a fan in me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by vivaladiva(f): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2010
piss of arsewipe, y do u bhave like the black plague---shyte ive been trying to eradicate ur arrrrrse---but u relentlessly keep coming bck

ok so we suck a few C_O_CKs for a living wats the crime in that----we pay taxes after all
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
vivaladiva:

piss of arsewipe, y do u bhave like the black plague---shyte ive been trying to eradicate your arrrrrse---but u relentlessly keep coming bck

ok so we suck a few C_O_CKs for a living wats the crime in that----we pay taxes after all

Copy copy grin. "Black plague"?? Lol, didn't I use "bubonic plague" on you not too long ago? LOL, sorry, I learnt all this "plagurism" from your dear understudy, NubianQuack

You've been trying to eradicate MY a[b]ss[/b]?? Aaw, chile, may I remind you that it was YOU who got banned? Lol, looks like YOU were the one who has been eradicated but still relentlessly comes back!!

If you were a bit smarter, you'd have waited at least 48 hours before even coming back here. Maybe by then I'd have forgotten your existence.

But no, since you are hooked on NL the way a skank's baby is hooked on its skank mother's crack-infested [b]ti[/b]ts grin grin grin, you just had to rush back to take another whipping!!! Lol, you really must like the pain grin grin.

Why am I even wasting time with you? NubianSkank was even more fun, at least she knew how to give it back 12%. You're just so lame, it's a SHAME grin.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by fstranger: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2010
vivaladiva:

piss of arsewipe, y do u bhave like the black plague---shyte ive been trying to eradicate your arrrrrse---but u relentlessly keep coming bck

I did not want to expose you, but you did it yourself. Just be safe, ok?
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by vivaladiva(f): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2010
ok babes it really is ok, the throphy 4 the best yabber goes to ragdollz, i hope ur happy, check ur mail box tmrw
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by ragdollz: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2010
vivaladiva:

ok babes it really is ok, the throphy 4 the best yabber goes to ragdollz, i hope your happy, check your mail box tmrw

Hmmpff angry. Excuse me, who needs your wishywashy awards? Keep it in your back pocket ok?

fstranger:

I did not want to expose you, but you did it yourself. Just be safe, ok?

Hehehehehheh. I'm glad you were around to witness the Rise and Fall of the Two Labrats grin. What even pains me is that I don't even know how the mod found out, I never thought of reporting them. After all it was two against one, just me against the world of skanks grin. I was able to defend myself, thank goodness grin.
Re: White American Girl Speaking Yoruba by NubianQ(f): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2010
RagDollz e don do na! Ok no vex you don win. I no wan ban abeg. No vex eh! Cool down babes! Haba its all internet fun! Oya kpele my dear! Sorry! Infact d yabbing you just gave me made me realise dat we need to stop all dis abeg . Shei u hear? Ok u have won ok! U have won d battle! Infact u re the ultimate! Don't worry e don do abeg! I love dis my user name too much to sacrifice it for a few minutes of palava. I think we shld all call it a day! Viva! We have been defeated by Ragdollz oh! we hv cleaned our gunz and put it in the shop! Our mechanics will look after it eh! Abeg make una come help me beg ragdollz oh! Big hugs hunny, take care , Its just d internet! Don't take it too seriously. We all come on here to have a laugh mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Yoruba Names You Never Guessed Were Arabic Names / BBC Apologizes To Emir Sanusi Over False Publication Of Financial Recklessness / Who Really Owns The Benin Bronzes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.