Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 (660 Views)

The Childhood Days!!!!!!!!!!! / A New Element Added To Periodic Table / Planes, Trains And Plantains: The Story Of Oedipus (2) (3) (4)

The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by ElementG(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2010
fine u happy now, hey readers forget about d DAMN THREAD angry angry angry
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by ElementG(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2010
huh and before d comments please, i wanna apologize that d thread isnt meant for all to understand cos not everyone knows I and vicks as in well u guys know wat i mean, so it might only be understood by some peeps

[size=25pt]
PLEASE I AM SORRY MY NLAND PEEPS
[/size]
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by StudioCFR(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2010
Stop seeking for unnecesary attention Element

*thread moved to sexuality section*
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by ElementG(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2010
Ode, ur condition is worst than HIV/AIDS. I though i had already said dat it wasnt meant for people who didnt know I and vicks so u better go and sleep, by d way who asked for ur comment grin grin grin.

Infact i hope this ur comment wont make my life miserable cos dis thread is too delicate for those boring comments of yours grin grin grin
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by StudioCFR(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2010
Stale gist'

U and vicks life story as if we ask u

Una no be siblings sef and the guy no send u the way u dey send am

Why u dey waste your time?

Abi Element and Mr bones na the same person

U always wan do wetin studio do or wetin dem do for studio so dat people go notice u.

BE YOURSELF MAN
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by tanimz(f): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2010
Element, I expected better from you. Which kind embarassment be this?
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by StudioCFR(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2010
Help me ask am
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by tanimz(f): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2010
You no get mouth to ask am yourself?
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by StudioCFR(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2010
Wetin u think sey i dey pay u for?
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by tanimz(f): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2010
You? Pay me? You are seriously deluded. You wey no fit buy clothes to wear for body, come hia dey yarn me rubbish. Rubbish! angry
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by ElementG(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2010
hey it aint a joke ok? sad sad sad
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by tanimz(f): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^ Exactly why I said I expected better from you. This is an embarassment.
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by ElementG(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2010
fine forget about the thread, let me modify it
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by tanimz(f): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2010
Better.
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by StudioCFR(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2010
*smiles*
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by tanimz(f): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2010
Good for you.
Re: The Childhood Story Of Element And Vicks (mr. Bones) Part 1 by tanimz(f): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
Element, why you come dey vex?

Inheritance Blues / Divine Name Wth Destiny Starts With "j" / How They Died