Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts (53037 Views)

Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / Tayo Faniran Assault By South African Police: Nigerian Government Sues / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2019
justbusy:
hi baby girl! I'm happy today.....
What got you in such a good mood? cheesy
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2019
soilsista:

What got you in such a good mood? cheesy
I woke up, and fell into an ecstatic mood. It was inexplicable.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are a Stark illiterate South Africa outperforms Nigeria in all aspects. I can testify more than 8% of Nigerians in South Africa are in Legal. Since the last xenophobia attacks Nigerians are still hiding in the forest and in the farming communities in South Africa. Nigerian say they cannot return to Nigeria with nothing. Now your musician wants to go and perform in South Africa like a lap dog. Illiteracy have finished my country and my
Coming from one accusing someone of illiteracy
Dude ur write up is whack
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
morpheus24:

No, wise men find pleasures in such because they are able to continually decipher and drill down into information that is presented.

There are many levels that can be explored within an argument but a young mind has no patience for it.

Follow me down the rabbit hole and I will reveal wonderland to you fana!

Only constructive debates can drill down into information,and this is not that.And that is why wise men like me will leave fools like you to banter by yourself.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
justbusy:
I woke up, and fell into an ecstatic mood. It was inexplicable.
That's great man! May it result in a better day smiley
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
soilsista:
That's great man! May it result in a better day smiley
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They can go to great countries like united kingdom, Japan without visa.

They have 24 hours light

They have the best universities, bank's, hospitals I'm Africa

There are employment opportunities there

There's no terrorists groups like boko haram, herdsmen and co

They don't indulge in prostitutions, drug trafficking and fraud.

They aren't known for crimes.

They have hosted many world cups tournaments like football,rugby, cricket

They are among world best cities unlike Nigerians overrated slums

If that's why lazy means, then Nigerians should be lazy. They are lazy yet Nigerians want to die there instead of coming back.

They own Nigeria largest mobile network and Nigeria largest shopping malls yet you don't see the Zulus here.
South Africa does not have 24 hours electricity.

Recently, South Africa is facing a spate of load shedding and it keeps getting worse.

Besides, Not every location in South Africa has access to electricity.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, Here's another butthurt one. I'll be happy cause they are an eyesore to look at

There, I've said it!
LMAO. Hiding behind your ugliness?
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

Recently, South Africa is facing a spate of load shedding and it keeps getting worse.

Load shedding due to maintenance

Once in while, and it's only two hours of no electricity on those specific days
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2019
Austine1212:

Load shedding due to maintenance

Once in while, and it's only two hours of no electricity on those specific days
The first sentence still stands.

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by KLEINBASS: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

Clearly you have never been to South Africa, in south Africa just two hours makes headlines. Loadshadding never last more than a week. However South Africa is a dengerous country for Nigerians so stay away.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Clearly you have never been to South Africa, in south Africa just two hours makes headlines. Loadshadding never last more than a week. However South Africa is a dengerous country for Nigerians so stay away.
I don't need to be in South Africa to know what's happening there.

The 24 hour electricity you guys are always on about is a mirage.
Y'all don't enjoy up to 24 hours daily. Prove me wrong I dare you.

And oh, South Africa is also not safe for south Africans. The girls are targets in their own country, the coloreds too.

what's more?

The constant racism and imbalance y'all face on a daily. That's quite draining. Sadly, I can't relate.

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by KLEINBASS: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
I don't need to be in South Africa to know what's happening there.

The 24 hour electricity you guys are always on about is a mirage.
Y'all don't enjoy up to 24 hours daily. Prove me wrong I dare you.

And oh, South Africa is also not safe for south Africans. The girls are targets in their own country, the coloreds too.

what's more?

The constant racism and imbalance y'all face on a daily. That's quite draining. Sadly, I can't relate.

Exactly my point South Africa is not safe at all and please don't come for your own safety. On second thought we only enjoy 6 hours of electricity a day and is sad not knowing when it will go again. Spread the word to other Nigerians not to dare come to South Africa. We are wicked. Your better off in Nigeria the giant of Africa. Anyway what is common South Africa compared to Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Exactly my point South Africa is not safe at all and please don't come for your own safety. On second thought we only enjoy 6 hours of electricity a day and is sad not knowing when it will go again. Spread the word to other Nigerians not to dare come to South Africa. We are wicked. Your better off in Nigeria the giant of Africa. Anyway what is common South Africa compared to Nigeria.
LMAO. This cracked me up. grin

One of the few humorous South African i have ever come across.

Well, we good, Kleinbass.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Only constructive debates can drill down into information,and this is not that.And that is why wise men like me will leave fools like you to banter by yourself.

lol

Young Padowen.

Much training you will have to go through.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you know ...somehow I just knew you'd try to drag this ad infinitum in an effort to look smart.

We using Latin now eh! lol I am impressed Padawan.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
morpheus24:

lol

Young Padowen.

Much training you will have to go through.
Train yourself to engage in a decent debate first.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Train yourself to engage in a decent debate first.
Hahahahaha!

You wouldn't know what decent was if it slapped you across the chin.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
morpheus24:

Hahahahaha!

You wouldn't know what decent was if it slapped you across the chin.
You are antithetical to all things decent.All one gotta do is look at your style of debate and they will be able to tell who's pathetic.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You are antithetical to all things decent.All one gotta do is look at your style of debate and they will be able to tell who's pathetic.

You are projecting young Padawan,

Stay in your lane so you don't get squashed.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
morpheus24:

You are projecting young Padawan,

Stay in your lane so you don't get squashed.
If this wasn't a virtual interaction I would have afforded myself a pleasure to slap you across the face.You are too stupid to last in a textual discourse with me fool!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
If this wasn't a virtual interaction I would have afforded myself a pleasure to slap you across the face.You are too stupid to last in a textual discourse with me fool!

A short midget like yourself would struggle to reach my waist, don't waste your energy boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Don Jazzy Seeks A Solution To His "Small Manhood And Man Boobs" / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.