Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts (53024 Views)

Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / Tayo Faniran Assault By South African Police: Nigerian Government Sues / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Criminal illiterate you need to look at yourself and go and help your people which are suffering from poverty. Your musician wants to come to South Africa poverty will not allow him to perform in Nigeria

I would love to reply you but anyone with an IQ lower than 80 is not on my level and responding to you would be equivalent to having an intellectual conversation with a baboon.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
morpheus24:

Very simple math,

180 million people= more females= who buy more bleaching products.

What Nigerian women like

Brazilian hair or weave
bleaching products
always extra-long Cemetery pads this are Nigeria women's favourite
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What Nigerian women like

Brazilian hair or weave
bleaching products
always extra-long Cemetery pads this are Nigeria women's favourite

Reply to the baboon: UGA BUGA BUGA BUGA!!! BUGA BUGA BUGAA!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
morpheus24:

I am in my 30's and been on nairaland very long time that is why I am a lot smarter than you so don't be mad at wisdom, it comes with age and bow down to your elders. Oops sorry your culture doesn't honor the elderly which is why this new generation in SA are directionless.

Your blessers are your shinning examples of how it is to be old ne!, They leave their wives and kids at home and ho on the next young girl they can find dancing around in the clubs like they are 20 year olds. Shame!

Let's get back to the subject matter though cause now that you don't have a rebuttal you are trying to deflect by red hering. Old foggies like me have a lot of experience with that.
You can go back to the subject alone sir!!! I don't do circle arguments,fool find pleasure in such wink

Oudios...

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by ghettochild(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
soilsista:

Where in the Eastern Cape are you? Why isn't there such comfort in Nigeria? I think I speak for most of us when I say that we're tired of answering that question! *rolls eyes*

Lol Pretoria has now become a home to Nigerians? You see it's such utterances that keep getting you into trouble. Khuzekani bo!

There's no nonsense talk here! Imagine having a visitor who forces themselves on their hosts. Dem use Southy to swear for you people? undecided
continue ranting ooo..
when i mean its like home to Nigerians... we both knew what I meant so u can twist it...fact is burna is coming and u ignorant people will still follow go watch d show.. and yes dem use S.A swear for us...
deal with it
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You can go back to the subject alone sir!!! I don't do circle arguments,fool find pleasure in such wink

Oudios...
No, wise men find pleasures in such because they are able to continually decipher and drill down into information that is presented.

There are many levels that can be explored within an argument but a young mind has no patience for it.

Follow me down the rabbit hole and I will reveal wonderland to you fana!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is not only South Africa they are fighting all African countries because my country Nigeria is sinking. this is the problem when you have too many illiterate in a country. Also my country is ranked number two in the world in child marriage
I've come to the conclusion that Nigerians are just bitter people

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:

better than generational psychologically damaged.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
ghettochild:

continue ranting ooo..
when i mean its like home to Nigerians... we both knew what I meant so u can twist it...fact is burna is coming and u ignorant people will still follow go watch d show.. and yes dem use S.A swear for us...
deal with it
No, I don't know what you mean when you say Pretoria is home to Nigerians. It's the first time I'm even hearing such.

No, I will not go to the show. I have better things to do with my time, thank you very much.

Lol it must be sad hey! Forcefully staying in a place where you're not wanted? There's no self-respect there.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by mysticwarrior(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You parrot the same thing on a daily basis. Don't you have a hobby or a girlfriend. Gosh!
south Africans hate the bitter truth and I will keep reminding you of the truth.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:37am On Nov 15, 2019
IronGalaxy:

Nigerians are stacked illiterate that is what I have seen

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:41am On Nov 15, 2019
soilsista:

No, I don't know what you mean when you say Pretoria is home to Nigerians. It's the first time I'm even hearing such.

No, I will not go to the show. I have better things to do with my time, thank you very much.

Lol it must be sad hey! Forcefully staying in a place where you're not wanted? There's no self-respect there.

which country in the world are Nigeria's wanted. In Ghana Kenya Rwanda Tanzania Botswana Namibia all over the world there is no country which want Nigerians. Immediately as a Nigerian arrives in another country they will tell him he is a criminal
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2019
morpheus24:

better than generational psychologically damaged.
Always trying so hard to sound like Laurence Fishburne of The Matrix, you honestly crack me up. Llool

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Always trying so hard to sound like Laurence Fishburne from The Matrix, you honestly crack me up. Llool
Hahaha dude really thinks he is Morpheus grin
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
grin grin grin " There's where he says " I don't deflect, I analyse" I really blurt out laughing ha ha. He thinks he's smarter than he really is.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

which country in the world are Nigeria's wanted. In Ghana Kenya Rwanda Tanzania Botswana Namibia all over the world there is no country which want Nigerians. Immediately as a Nigerian arrives in another country they will tell him he is a criminal
Say this louder please grin cheesy
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Always trying so hard to sound like Laurence Fishburne of The Matrix, you honestly crack me up. Llool

Morpheus is a persona. The greek God of Sleep. The revealer of dreams. One who shows you the path.

The persona supercedes the portrayal by a Hollywood actor.

Young Fana's eish!!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:

I am Morpheus as much as you are JaceBlaze or IronGalaxy you morons.

Know thy self!!!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin " There's where he says " I don't deflect, I analyse" I really blurt out laughing ha ha. He thinks he's smarter than he really is.

This is not about smartness my dear boy, Its about truth telling. You must point out where I have lied and correct me.

Attack the subject matter and do not deflect to the persona that delivers it to you.

Come with me I will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
morpheus24:

I am Morpheus as much as you are JaceBlaze or IronGalaxy you morons.

Know thy self!!!
And you still think you're Laurence Fishburne

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
morpheus24:

Morpheus is a persona. The greek God of Sleep. The revealer of dreams. One who shows you the path.

The persona supercedes the portrayal by a Hollywood actor.

Young Fana's eish!!
I know that Morpheaus is a Greek god of sleep but you tried to model your persona on a Matrix character

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I know that Morpheaus is a Greek god of sleep but you tried to model your persona on a Matrix character

Lazy brain.

The character/persona in the Matrix draws its significance from the god of sleep mythology so if I draw my persona from the Matrix character then invariable I am drawing it from the greater essence of the mythology.

PS please don't lie to you probably didn't know Morpheus had anything to do with greek mythology and are hearing it here for the first time.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
IronGalaxy:
And you still think you're Laurence Fishburne

Fishburne embodies the character and not the other way round so I can't think I am Fishburne unless I act like the human being known as Fishburne.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
morpheus24:

Lazy brain.

The character/persona in the Matrix draws its significance from the god of sleep mythology so if I draw my persona from the Matrix character then invariable I am drawing it from the greater essence of the mythology.

PS please don't lie to you probably didn't know Morpheus had anything to do with greek mythology and are hearing it here for the first time.

Fyi I did know. for example if someone says they want to go sleep they'll say they are "falling to the arms of Morpheus".I'm a big matrix fan myself so I knew where their drew their character names from like Seraph for example. You are not this big brain you think you are,get over yourself

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
morpheus24:

Fishburne embodies the character and not the other way round so I can't think I am Fishburne unless I act like the human being known as Fishburne.

You already call yourself " Morpheus"so I can't say you think you're " Morpheus" I used the name Laurence Fishburne interchangeably with " Morpheus". You think you're Morpheus, the Fishburne character not the one from Greek mythology.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Fyi I did know. for example if someone says they want to go sleep they'll say they are "falling to the arms of Morpheus".I'm a big matrix fan myself so I knew where their drew their character names from like Seraph for example. You are not this big brain you think you are,get over yourself

When it comes to South African issues I am smiley
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
morpheus24:

When it comes to South African issues I am smiley
It's amusing how you guys think you know us more than we know ourselves.

Lol I have never cheesy

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
soilsista:

Lol I have never cheesy

I never said I know you more than you know yourself. I said I know you.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
morpheus24:

I never said I know you more than you know yourself. I said I know you.
Askies? Don't use English to confuse me abeg angry
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
morpheus24:

you know ...somehow I just knew you'd try to drag this ad infinitum in an effort to look smart.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
soilsista:

Lol I have never cheesy
EY they audacity!

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
soilsista:

Askies? Don't use English to confuse me abeg angry
hi baby girl! I'm happy today.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.