Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts (53026 Views)

Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / Tayo Faniran Assault By South African Police: Nigerian Government Sues / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by tot(f): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They can go to great countries like united kingdom, Japan without visa.

They have 24 hours light

They have the best universities, bank's, hospitals I'm Africa

There are employment opportunities there

There's no terrorists groups like boko haram, herdsmen and co

They don't indulge in prostitutions, drug trafficking and fraud.

They aren't known for crimes.

They have hosted many world cups tournaments like football,rugby, cricket

They are among world best cities unlike Nigerians overrated slums

If that's why lazy means, then Nigerians should be lazy. They are lazy yet Nigerians want to die there instead of coming back.

They own Nigeria largest mobile network and Nigeria largest shopping malls yet you don't see the Zulus here.

That is NOT true. South africans require a visa for the UK.

6 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Shaprara: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
obavalen:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timeslive.co.za/amp/tshisa-live/tshisa-live/2019-11-13-artists-slam-burna-boy-on-africans-unite-concert-line-up-government-distances-itself-from-it/

First I don’t see this concert as a way to bring an end to the xenophobic attacks in SA. Xenophobia is rooted deep inside the SA government itself, the government hasn’t been able to address it for a long time and still hasn’t found a way to address it. Tickets are been sold for a concert to bring Africans together and put an end to xenophobia. Is that really the aim or just another money making Avenue. Ishhh

5 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Raddie:

Do tell, how does being lazy correlate with all this?
"Laziness, Primitive, Barbaric" etc got to be the top 3 favourite words of Nigerians, everything na "lazy" "lazy youths",Lazy South Africans' urgh

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

But we want you here
You don't have much of a choice cheesy
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
DaMarsian:
yeah...so now ure mature....cheap lazy murderers.... tongue tongue

Laptop for sale grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale
-Ok

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by edon21: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
soilsista:

1.Lol my boyfriend is not Nigerian.
2. There's no rule that says this forum is for Nigerians only. I'm not going anywhere because I like it here cheesy
thanks for that. I like it but try to get a Nigerian boyfriend. you ll see that South African men are really laaazy like laaaaaaaazzzzzyyy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
morpheus24:

so do those foreigners that are being xenophobed on.

Lol I'm not going to say anything about this because....!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
And Nigeria is not beset by HIV? Is HIV not a problem in your country as well? HIV and it's sufferers are still a stigma/stigmatised in Nigeria, the rest of the progressive world has since moved on from this mentality

The probability of catching HIV in South Africa if you sleep without protection is way way way higher than in Nigeria statistically speaking. I have never been anywhere where married women having side boyfriends they sleep with at a high rate.

My people no mind the above tori by IronGalaxy. No try am!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Burna boy is an idiot! A man who can't keep to his words and promises is an idiot like the thing occupying the highest office of the land in Nigeria.
I swear! I am deleting your African Giant album from my phone today.
Respect Fela Kuti!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
edon21:
thanks for that. I like it but try to get a Nigerian boyfriend. you ll see that South African men are really laaazy like laaaaaaaazzzzzyyy
But, who said he's South African?

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
morpheus24:

The probability of catching HIV in South Africa if you sleep with protection is way way way higher than in Nigeria statistically speaking.

My people no mind the above tori. No try am!
*sigh* forgot I'm engaging an expert of all things South African. who died and made you a statistician?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by edon21: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
the thing is that South Africans think that Nigeria s their only competition In Africa so they hate us without reason. they see Nigerians making history being recognized globally and it pains them. look at our entertainment industry

6 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by edon21: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
soilsista:
But, who said he's South African?
you are South African right
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
IronGalaxy:
*sigh* forgot I'm engaging an expert of all things South African. who died and made you a statistician?

I wish you could come test it out. Come to Naija and come sleep with 50 women unprotected and then test, then try it in South Africa and test after make we see wetin result go be.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
morpheus24:

PS, Play network usually organize their concerts for Nigerian ballers in general, their South African babes and any other African foreigners residing in the country who like Nigerian artists. I don't believe they really care much about the ones living in Alexandria, Kyaletisha or gugu lethu.
I wouldn't know about that because I don't even go to those things but! He might just get what's coming to him shem!
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Goldencheese(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
cheesy
Burna in South Africa?
What money cannot do, more money will do?

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
edon21:
you are South African right
Yes, but doesn't answer my question.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
morpheus24:

I wish you could come test it out. Come to Naija and come sleep with 50 women unprotected and then test, then try it in South Africa and test after make we see wetin result go be.

I do not find Nigerian women attractive. I'll pass

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by slimdamatrix1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
If he cannot honour his words, why should anyone honour him?

Brother wey mumu!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by slimdamatrix1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Burna boy is an idiot! A man who can't keeps to his words and promises is an idiot like the thing occupying the highest office of the land in Nigeria.
I am deleting your African Giant album from my phone today.
Respect Fela Kuti!

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by edon21: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
someone should do me a favor. after the show check the Turnout on you tube. you'll definitely see @iron galaxy there. hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by edon21: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
soilsista:
Yes, but doesn't answer my question.
anyway that was a hunch

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Incandescent(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Burna boy is an idiot! A man who can't keep to his words and promises is an idiot like the thing occupying the highest office of the land in Nigeria.
I swear! I am deleting your African Giant album from my phone today.
Respect Fela Kuti!

Shut up. Its people like you that would accuse celebrities for not speaking up. If they do, na still wahala for una.

Burna Boy carry go. We your real fans dey your back

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Imran1477: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They have 24 hours light

There are employment opportunities there

They don't indulge in prostitutions, drug trafficking and fraud.

They aren't known for crimes.

If that's why lazy means, then Nigerians should be lazy. They are lazy yet Nigerians want to die there instead of coming back.

They own Nigeria largest mobile network and Nigeria largest shopping malls yet you don't see the Zulus here.

You are writing rubbish man
I doubt if you are Nigerian but I know are Ghanaian

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
In this case,South Africans are right. Burna boy has no business in that country and he shouldn't be welcomed by the natives.

I'm a big fan of Oluwaburna,but I think he missed it this time around. I actually supported his views and shared some of his sentiments regarding the infamous xenophobia. But for him to now make a U-turn is a big NO for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Imran1477:

You are writing rubbish man
I doubt if you are Nigerian but I know are Ghanaian
is he lying? How is what he's saying rubbish? Do tell

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Bbbwings: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They have 24 hours light

Fixed.
But this thing pain me sha

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Saintp(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why is that it is hard for a black man to keep to his words? At the end of the day, they will make him look stupid just because of greed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by jaymorgan(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
edon21:

South Africa is the home of crime and HIV in Africa courtesy of black South Africans
South Africa's Infrastructure devt is courtesy of white South Africans. if not why is your economy controlled by white individuals.
however you look at it even with Boko Haram, dwindling power supply etc hindering Nigeria's growth, we still tower above South Africa guess what ll happen if we fix all our problems?
and. mtn is majorly owned by whites. 55 percent of their total profits come from Nigeria alone so if we chase them out glo ll take over.
note.. Nigeria has the most educated military officers in Africa. and still has the highest number of foreign professors in America.

without Nigeria, South Africa would have continued to be a colony.

don't think with your anus boy
You're woke
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by edon21: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
In this case,South Africans are right. Burna boy has no business in that country and he shouldn't be welcomed by the natives.

I'm a big fan of Oluwaburna,but I think he missed it this time around. I actually supported his views and shared some of his sentiments regarding the infamous xenophobia. But for him to now make a U-turn is a big NO for me.

he just wanna add salt to injury. of course he'll perform there but can aka come to Nigeria... no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Banky W Reacts To Gifty Not Knowing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.