Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts (53069 Views)

Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) / Tayo Faniran Assault By South African Police: Nigerian Government Sues / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Raddie:

Do tell, how does being lazy correlate with all this?
Because the things he mentioned don't fall from the sky.People put in work to achieve all that.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
morpheus24:

I wish you could come test it out. Come to Naija and come sleep with 50 women unprotected and then test, then try it in South Africa and test after make we see wetin result go be.

50 Nigerian women?? Those things are ugly that it would be impossible to even kiss one,with those giant rubber lips? Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 12:08am On Nov 14, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The problem with Nigerian me as a Nigerian is we are stuck illiterate Nigerians know nothing about developing a country. 95% of Nigerians do not know what development is only think Nigerians know how to do follow a criminal or worship a criminal. A Nigerian will run to another country which somebody has built like America Japan Europe and start making noise in another man's house that is the height of illiteracy even if you go to America today Nigerian is number 9 Appleton in employment most Nigerians in America are running away to Canada because nobody gives Nigerian jobs in America anymore. suck Illiteracy is a biggest problem in Nigeria. Nigerians are the only people which place themselves in another man's country which another man has built illiterate all over Nigeria..
Very true

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by soilsista(f): 12:14am On Nov 14, 2019
ghettochild:

why isn't there such a platform like this in S.A
I live in E.C n to tell u the truth... Burma boy speaking out for us during that period was the best thing to happen, aka has always had an inferiority complex when it comes to Nigeria... and he displayed his stupidity on Twitter first when we won against em during afcon...
anyways, burna will come n sing n ya all will still buy ticket....
and the best show will b the one in pta.... home to Nigerians... so stop all yr nonsense talk
Where in the Eastern Cape are you? Why isn't there such comfort in Nigeria? I think I speak for most of us when I say that we're tired of answering that question! *rolls eyes*

Lol Pretoria has now become a home to Nigerians? You see it's such utterances that keep getting you into trouble. Khuzekani bo!

There's no nonsense talk here! Imagine having a visitor who forces themselves on their hosts. Dem use Southy to swear for you people? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 12:16am On Nov 14, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The problem with Nigerian me as a Nigerian is we are stuck illiterate Nigerians know nothing about developing a country. 95% of Nigerians do not know what development is only think Nigerians know how to do follow a criminal or worship a criminal. A Nigerian will run to another country which somebody has built like America Japan Europe and start making noise in another man's house that is the height of illiteracy even if you go to America today Nigerian is number 9 Appleton in employment most Nigerians in America are running away to Canada because nobody gives Nigerian jobs in America anymore. suck Illiteracy is a biggest problem in Nigeria. Nigerians are the only people which place themselves in another man's country which another man has built illiterate all over Nigeria..
they hate the truth.brace yourself for insults

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 12:23am On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you wrote this novel of insults all because I have a preference, and that preference is not Nigerian women. ? Ha ha
Brah,a whole essay about how classy Nigerian women are and how they won't even look at a South African man yet there's no brothel in this world without Nigerian prostitutes in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Ronaldoguy: 12:48am On Nov 14, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They can go to great countries like united kingdom, Japan without visa.

They have 24 hours light

They have the best universities, bank's, hospitals I'm Africa

There are employment opportunities there

There's no terrorists groups like boko haram, herdsmen and co

They don't indulge in prostitutions, drug trafficking and fraud.

They aren't known for crimes.

They have hosted many world cups tournaments like football,rugby, cricket

They are among world best cities unlike Nigerians overrated slums

If that's why lazy means, then Nigerians should be lazy. They are lazy yet Nigerians want to die there instead of coming back.

They own Nigeria largest mobile network and Nigeria largest shopping malls yet you don't see the Zulus here.

South Africans need VISA to visit the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan and the European Union and several other countries with high HDI.. Get your facts right.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_South_African_citizens
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by 9jaRealist: 1:14am On Nov 14, 2019
blackboy:
Serves him right. Always might what you say. Be constructive in your criticism. And when protesting protest peacefully. Build bridges mend fences and unite never divide

Exactly! Participation in a concert tagged "Africans Unite" is proof of division... tongue
>
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by SalamRushdie: 1:32am On Nov 14, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They have 24 hours light

If that's why lazy means, then Nigerians should be lazy. They are lazy yet Nigerians want to die there instead of coming back.

They own Nigeria largest mobile network and Nigeria largest shopping malls yet you don't see the Zulus here.

Don't mind that typical Nigerian always living in denial
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 1:59am On Nov 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
50 Nigerian women?? Those things are ugly that it would be impossible to even kiss one,with those giant rubber lips? Lol grin

good luck with reaching their lips with your midget selfs.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by morpheus24: 2:01am On Nov 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Brah,a whole essay about how classy Nigerian women are and how they won't even look at a South African man yet there's no brothel in this world without Nigerian prostitutes in it.

Eh my Bro the only thing going for SOuthie women is Nyash and hour glass shape. If you look at the face of the average SA girl it looks like a cross between a Khoi woman and a Big foreheaded kenyan.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:31am On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
they hate the truth.brace yourself for insults

I have say this for beginning from Time And Memory the problem with Nigerians is there are illiterate. As a Nigerian I will confess to this. Most Nigerians live in dreamland and believe Nigeria is the centre of the universe only when they leave the country they find out that Nigerians are regarded as criminals. The next thing Nigerian start doing fulling themselves.. if they want to insult me let them come I will bury them. It has gotten to the stage that Nigerian president and Nigerian Embassy know that Nigerians abroad are criminals..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by koolaid87: 3:37am On Nov 14, 2019
blackboy:
Serves him right. Always might what you say. Be constructive in your criticism. And when protesting protest peacefully. Build bridges mend fences and unite never divide

So he's an upcoming star to you that needs a show in South afrika to blow?

So telling fellow black men to defend themselves is a violent protest to you?

Silly South afrikans wouldn't blame themselves for killing fellow afrikans, but a musician who aired his views is to be blame for all their atrocities

Abeg, keep your input to yourself
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by SeyeMan(m): 4:40am On Nov 14, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They have 24 hours light

You could have googled a little, before posting untruths about what you dont know about. I will respond to your lies:

1. SA is crime ridden. You wonder why Lucky Dube got killed in a car jacking attack? Their rape industry has been second to none in the whole world for years.

2. Drug trafficking and thrives in SA.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by cjudy(m): 5:53am On Nov 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Boy! no one gives a fucck about your damn family, whatever you are is your damn business. U are a mere nonentity as far as Nigeria is concern.
Clown! grin
Am born into wealth and I repeat, I can feed you and your generation without shaking.
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Tayor23(m): 6:32am On Nov 14, 2019
He forgot to mention that they are still under indirect rule and he also forgot to mention that they are slaves in their own country
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by Minjim: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Make peace with your tribal bigoted selves first and leave us South Africans alone wink

As you can see,

Every African countries have their ethnic conflicts.
https://m.news24.com/MyNews24/Ethnic-war-20130308
As you can see, your house is burning but all you care about is the bellowing from a distance neighbour's house.

You lots should count it a privilege that the best artist in Africa deemed it fit to perform at a low life concert along with some mediocre artists from SA.
The money was so minute, he decided to give it out- punder on that.

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2019
morpheus24:

good luck with reaching their lips with your midget selfs.
Me? a midget? LOL very far from it my Afonja friend.Your women still have rubber lips anyhow grin
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2019
morpheus24:

Eh my Bro the only thing going for SOuthie women is Nyash and hour glass shape. If you look at the face of the average SA girl it looks like a cross between a Khoi woman and a Big foreheaded kenyan.
You and I both know even you don't believe the words coming out of your own mouth.South African women are all-rounders.

Best feminine features - check
Nicely shaped heads - check
Beautiful skins - check

follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls/143#81898365

It makes sense why even your musicians will rather fly to SA to shoot their videos with beautiful females than with their bleached up lizards grin

Why waste so much money to shoot videos with Khois?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have say this for beginning from Time And Memory the problem with Nigerians is there are illiterate. As a Nigerian I will confess to this. Most Nigerians live in dreamland and believe Nigeria is the centre of the universe only when they leave the country they find out that Nigerians are regarded as criminals. The next thing Nigerian start doing fulling themselves.. if they want to insult me let them come I will bury them. It has gotten to the stage that Nigerian president and Nigerian Embassy know that Nigerians abroad are criminals..
My Brother may God bless you for these facts.We know the truth make an average Nigerian's skin melt away like a vampire in the sunlight.let them unleash their fury,it won't change zilch for them.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2019
SeyeMan:

You could have googled a little, before posting untruths about what you dont know about. I will respond to your lies:

1. SA is crime ridden. You wonder why Lucky Dube got killed in a car jacking attack? Their rape industry has been second to none in the whole world for years.

Show us where he lied

I don't know if you live under a rock but your country is numero uno when it comes to child marriages (basically raping of toddlers)

Baby factories?? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Minjim:

As you can see,

Every African countries have their ethnic conflicts.
https://m.news24.com/MyNews24/Ethnic-war-20130308
As you can see, your house is burning but all you care about is the bellowing from a distance neighbour's house.

You lots should count it a privilege that the best artist in Africa deemed it fit to perform at a low life concert along with some mediocre artists from SA.
The money was so minute, he decided to give it out- punder on that.
Ethnic conflicts in South Africa? grin Kaduna alones trumps the whole Africa combined.

Burna Boy may be the best in your tiny habitat and it's neighbouring villages but to us he's an afterthought,in fact if it wasn't for AKA that was kind enough to do a song with him we wouldn't even who the fvck he is.

Stop over rating your untalented "musicians" who hide their unintelligible screamings behind technology (auto tune)

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Bone Chilling honesty

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Show us where he lied

I don't know if you live under a rock but your country is numero uno when it comes to child marriages (basically raping of toddlers)

Baby factories?? Lol
Lol, grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You and I both know even you don't believe the words coming out of your own mouth.South African women are all-rounders.

Best feminine features - check
Nicely shaped heads - check
Beautiful skins - check

follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls/143#81898365

It makes sense why even your musicians will rather fly to SA to shoot their videos with beautiful females than with their bleached up lizards grin

Why waste so much money to shoot videos with Khois?
he'll go to that thread to ruin it. Wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2019
SeyeMan:

The irony is you are the one who should have googled before spewing this nonsense LOl. t's always laughable when Nigerians start telling others about crime , I mean
even your own president calls you criminals.

Drug trafficking thrives because you are the one who traffic drugs to SA duh? In fact. Nigerians in SA are synonymous with drug trafficking

Lucky Dube was not killed by South Africans, he was killed by our courtesy of opening our borders for low lives like you.

Save the rape talk for someone who doesn't know, you are the second country in the world in child marriages according to UNICEF meaning y'all rape children on the guise of marriage. Your rape is arranged and legalized you dumb hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by JaceBlaze: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
he'll go to that thread to ruin it. Wait and see
He will pretend to find them ugly while jerking off behind the keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Astark:
they are lazy?

They have 24 hours light

Coming to deposit ur ignorance and embarrass ursef

SA has one of the highest crime rate in the world

Prostitution and drug addiction ravages its society
Also, SA boast of one of the highest rate of hiv infestation in the world
The only advantage SA has over us is that they enjoy far less citizen population
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2019
IronGalaxy:
The irony is you are the one who should have googled before spewing this nonsense LOl. t's always laughable when Nigerians start telling others about crime , I mean
even your own president calls you criminals.

Drug trafficking thrives because you are the one who traffic drugs to SA duh? In fact. Nigerians in SA are synonymous with drug trafficking

Lucky Dube was not killed by South Africans, he was killed by our courtesy of opening our borders for low lives like you.

Save the rape talk for someone who doesn't know, you are the second country in the world in child marriages according to UNICEF meaning y'all rape children on the guise of marriage. Your rape is arranged and legalized you dumb hypocrite

Now what is a useless South African doing in a Nigerian forum
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Ethnic conflicts in South Africa? grin Kaduna alones trumps the whole Africa combined.

Burna Boy may be the best in your tiny habitat and it's neighbouring villages but to us he's an afterthought,in fact if it wasn't for AKA that was kind enough to do a song with him we wouldn't even who the fvck he is.

Stop over rating your untalented "musicians" who hide their unintelligible screamings behind technology (auto tune)
Yet, I and many others the world over, do not even know the name of any SA artist since Lucky Dube
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Ur write up is chilling for a man who accuse others of illiteracy
Re: Protest Against Burna Boy By South Africans Over Inclusion In Concerts by IronGalaxy: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Now what is a useless South African doing in a Nigerian forum
I could ask your brothers here in SA the same question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim / I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.