Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo (22606 Views)

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / 'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny' / How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by Samamerc(f): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Samamerc:
Please help save a life.

https://www.nairaland.com/5507357/please-save-emmanuels-life

Try Kanu Nwankwo's Heart Foundation, he has a foundation for Heart Surgeries.
Maybe his social media platforms.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by Patrioticman007(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
When the Northerners were crying of massive children abduction & Christianization by Nigerian Igbos. You blamed the victims parents. Now that its beginning to happen in Western Nigeria due to counter measures taken in the North. You people are now placing missing children pictures on social media. Are the western parents at faults again ?. This a rhetorical questions.
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by shogsman(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
This sotitobi re church aha,it is well.
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by Gartol(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
ednut1:
Careless mother. Religion has so much damaged many. Reality is no evil still thrives in the church and God can't be bothered really
what concerns religion here
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by Kapilta(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Go check onitsha oo. I no dey trust my lost jew in-laws grin before they will rename him to shinedu grin they won't even have to bleach his skin again, he's fair already. grin

ibo kwenu.
May God keep us save from these yeasterners o. Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by ednut1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gartol:
what concerns religion here
the God they go to serve wont save them from such harm
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by Gartol(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
ednut1:
the God they go to serve wont save them from such harm
Brother are you an atheist?

1 Like

Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by femi4: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
fatymore:
I read it I'm today's punch on metro section today. Pg.2.

Why leave a small boy like that, she should have at least take him with him to the adult section.

I blame the mother
Did you read at all
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by MetaPhysical: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Send rescue team to Onitsha immediately and find the baby.
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by Emmiesparks: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmm Ogberaga dem dun shift the nigger. Chai.... inside life
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by AvalonSpace(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nawa o.. That part of this country, eeh? Make I close my mouth first!
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by wink2015(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
nikkybrownme:
The Ondo State Police Command, on Tuesday, said it had commenced investigation into the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of a one-year-old boy, Gold Kolawole, at a popular church in Akure.

This came after an 85-year-old woman went missing at a branch of the Deeper Life Bible Church’s campground in Akure.

It was gathered that the mother of the missing boy took him to the So titobi re Praise Chapel on Sunday but after the service, he was nowhere to be found.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr Femi Joseph, who confirmed the incident, said the personnel of the command had already swung into action to ensure that Gold was found.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/toddler-goes-missing-during-church.html

This is carelessness on the part of the parents.

Church should invest in outdoor and indoor cctv camera and position security operative to man the television screen for security breaches.

May the good Lord help to locate this little boy.

The parents must be passing through emotional pains over the disappearance of their child.
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by ChristmasBells: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh lord help protected us and our loved ones and may this child be found unhurt in JESus Name!
WOMEN ARE PRICELESS
She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex,
You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning devotion by 5:30am, start preparing kids by 6:00am, serve everybody food by 7am, take the kids to school and move to her office by 7:30am, go for school runs by 2pm.
She would come back to the house by 5-6pm, start washing of clothes and cooking dinner by 6pm. Serve dinner by 7:30pm, start home work for kids by 8-9pm, Shower and meet you the husband in the room by 9:30pm, discuss with you and catch fun so that you will be in the mood for sex.
And you the husband with your big head will sleep like a king, She will get up to check on the children if they are sleeping well, off the light, Start praying for you and the family by 12am -1am..
Sleep a little and wake up again by 4am to start all over again...
And yet we don't respect the ladies in our lives.. Oga change your ways.
Good women are to be celebrated.
Sometimes I feel nature is unfair to you.
But you are a miracle.
It's you who bleeds blood every month with severe pains and crams. Even in those pains, you still have to put things together for a normal day. The cooking, washing, etc.
It's you who carry another human inside you for 9months. The inconvenience, the discomfort, the sacrifice, and carefulness. You sacrifice what makes you happy just to keep another life healthy.
When it's time to deliver, your life is on the line. It's a 50/50 chance for you. You may live and you may die. But being the life-giver you are, you will choose the life of a new stranger over yours. Even the process is not favorable to you. Either the pains of childbirth or surgery.
After it all, you still carry yourself up and continue life activities with bandage and pains. But what is miraculous about this all is the smile you put on your face while facing all this.
May God bless every woman out there.
Good women are to be celebrated.
Amen and share
PLs Share because YOu care.
God bless you
#Follow Me ON Instagram@JOyfulPeople
#Add me up On WhatsApp :
+2347052576931
*Spirit inspired Spirit moltivated*
Peace&LOve✋
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Anambra come to my mind
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by madgoat(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
ForeThinker:
He will be found soonest,Hale and healthy in Jesus Name!

Person wey dem go don use the head for rituals already grin
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by ForeThinker: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
madgoat:

Person wey dem go don use the head for rituals already grin

Guy chill naa... We no need such negativity rn

1 Like

Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by renewable1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Don't panic. He'll be found tonight in Jesus name Amen.

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by four44: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Make una check all the buses or cars going over Niger bridge
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by prestigiouslady: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qMLno9Tvpk

*In this video,Mother of the one year old boy who disappeared in Popular Akure church speaks*
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by Engrolu19: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Toddler Goes Missing During Church Service In Ondo by trumpcoat(m): 1:39am On Nov 14, 2019
The boy has been found, and the culprit is his mother, he was kidnapped by his mother who was asking for 10 million naira as ransom,she is in the custody of police now as I speak,am a witness and a member of the church.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritualist Kill 4-yr-old Boy In Enugu / How To Easily Identify Fraudsters On Different Social Media Platforms / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ireland Over €183,000 Unemployment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.