Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

8 Solid Sex Positions For Your First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Solid Sex Positions For Your First Time (1654 Views)

BEST SEX POSITIONS FOR HER - TAKE HER TO CLOUD NINE / 20 Best Sex Positions For Better Stimulation And Stronger Orgasms / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Solid Sex Positions For Your First Time by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Having sex for the very first time has (understandably) a lot of emotional buildup and expectation around it. But the truth is, between nerves and thinking, OMG I AM HAVING SEX RIGHT NOW THIS IS IT AAAAAAAAH, it often ends up not exactly being an orgasm fest for you. Sorry, just being honest!

However, you can still make it sexy, romantic, passionate, sweet, and giddily fun by:

Finding a private, safe spot to do it—one where you’re not worried about a roommate or anyone’s mom barging in at any moment.
Making sure you’re relaxed and entirely sure you want to go through with it, where there’s no part of you that’s doing it out of pressure.
Taking all the time you need to let yourself get fully aroused. (If someone wants to bone you and doesn’t want to wait and help make this happen, lock the gates!!!)
Lubing the eff up. Seriously. (Even better, squeeze some lube onto your boo’s fingers and have them rub it on for you.)
Having your partner wear a condom—obv. Especially if neither of you is on birth control and you haven’t talked about each other’s sexual histories.
Hard as it is, try to relax. There may be a queef, a fart, or your bodies might make weird slappy noises when you’re doin’ it. Your partner may slip out or might be pressing their dick diligently in not-quite-the-right spot. Just laugh and start kissing again, and you’ll be just fine. That, and stick to basic positions that are comfortable and easy, like:

1 The Lengthened Lotus

To read more, click on the link to read more[url][/url]http://newsrounded.com/news.php?id=527

(1) (Reply)

Do Men With Long Eyelashes Look Gay To You? / Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money / I Had Nothing When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago – Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.