Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] (6979 Views)

My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! / She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
My account on Amazon has never been terminated before because I never showed people my books. If wicked haters don't know your books, they won't hunt your account.

Sadly, I wrote a book called Atomic Habits of Unlimited Memory Improvement and picked a penname Kevin C. Lucas.

I told Nairalanders about this book I was about to publish. When it went live, I made it free on Amazon and told them to go download it for free before it reverts to paid.

After some days, I reverted to paid and it was ranked 1 throughout and was generating me constant income. Sadly, my unknown enemy said, "You, iLegend, I'll bring you down."

The enemy reported my book that my title looked similar to another author's book and my pen name is also Kevin, just like that author.

Yes, they are right. I crafted the title with the inspiration of that book, but the content of those books are 100% different. I write my books from scratch.

After this report, Amazon sent me a message that they reviewed my book and found metadata issues and told me to modify or do this and that.

Two more messages came and finally, the last message was, "Your account has been terminated."

Shoo! So, no more money from Amazon?

1 Like

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
People are really wicked. They hate seeing others progress. I only came to Nairaland to show people that there is a way to make legit money, but someone is hunting me. Though, this hunter may not be a Nairalander, but my suspicion is strong.

The reason I exposed that book is for Nairalanders to go to my Amazon page and see how I craft my description and learn from it. I came with clean mind, but I'm being paid with evil for my kindness.

7 Likes

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
No matter how you try to help, there is always someone waiting for your downfall. How are we going to progress?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by MrCork: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
My account on Amazon has never been terminated before because I never showed people my books. If wicked haters don't know your books, they won't hunt your account.

Sadly, I wrote a book called Atomic Habits of Unlimited Memory Improvement and picked a penname Kevin C. Lucas.

I told Nairalanders about this book I was about to publish. When it went live, I made it free on Amazon and told them to go download it for free before it reverts to paid.

After some days, I reverted to paid and it was ranked 1 throughout and was generating me constant income. Sadly, my unknown enemy said, "You, iLegend, I'll bring you down."

The enemy reported my book that my title looked similar to another author's book and my pen name is also Kevin, just like that author.

Yes, they are right. I crafted the title with the inspiration of that book, but the content of those books are 100% different. I write my books from scratch.

After this report, Amazon sent me a message that they reviewed my book and found metadata issues and told me to modify or do this and that.

Two more messages came and finally, the last message was, "Your account has been terminated."

Shoo! So, no more money from Amazon?

angry

1 Like

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
So sorry about that sad sad
Can you create another account or something
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by MacSmart(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sorry Boss. I know how this feels. It is really painful. But maybe it wasn't a Nairalander that reported you oh. I remember writing a books earlier this year on Bullet Journaling for one of my guys. There was only one other book O Amazon that had the title. The author came across the book and reported him to Amazon. He claimed that he was the creator of the whole concept. So my guy's account for banned for a while. Maybe the same thing happened to you. But I am not sure.

Anyway, from now on you have to be more careful. I was on this group chat where someone shared his foreign Fiverr account link and the next say the account was suspended. To say that Nigerians are not wicked would be blatant lie sha.

2 Likes

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is their nothing you can probably do to get the account reinstated?

Some of your haters will be happy right now grin
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Is their nothing you can probably do to get the account reinstated?

Some of your haters will be happy right now grin

I wasn't even moved with the termination. One thing about me is: I love to go through pains, so I can feel how it feels, then share my experience with the world.

They blocked it first and I laughed, then they terminated it, and I laughed even louder. Things hardly bother me. One of the reasons I believe failure doesn't exist, but experience does.

2 Likes

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
I have uploaded the book on PublishDrive.

1 Like

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
The good news is, my account has been reinstated in less than 12 hours. So, I'm back and making money with my other books. Life goes on.

9 Likes

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
chizzypresh:
So sorry about that sad sad
Can you create another account or something

Back on my feet and better. Just that, I won't be talking much about the business again.

Hey, things are cheaper in your state. I may start using you to supply me goods. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
So how will this information help anyone.
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

Back on my feet and better. Just that, I won't be talking much about the business again.

Hey, things are cheaper in your state. I may start using you to supply me goods. What do you think?

Good that everything is okay now
we will talk abt that later pls
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by yomalex(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pele sogbo

1 Like

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
People are really wicked. They hate seeing others progress. I only came to Nairaland to show people that there is a way to make legit money, but someone is hunting me. Though, this hunter may not be a Nairalander, but my suspicion is strong.

The reason I exposed that book is for Nairalanders to go to my Amazon page and see how I craft my description and learn from it. I came with clean mind, but I'm being paid with evil for my kindness.
Sorry boss this is sad,more doors will soon open by His grace pls take heart and I pray your account will soon be unblock..

1 Like

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:
The good news is, my account has been reinstated in less than 12 hours. So, I'm back and making money with my other books. Life goes on.
I like this more grace

2 Likes

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

I like this more grace
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by balosammy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
wow... i was sad when reading this thread at first embarassed
but when i saw it has been reinstated i was so happy
nobody will bring u down by gods grace
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
balosammy:
wow... i was sad when reading this thread at first embarassed
but when i saw it has been reinstated i was so happy
nobody will bring u down by gods grace

Amen! I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by Adasun(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
iLegendd:

In wasn't even moved with they terminated it. One thing about me is: I love to go through pains, so I can feel how it feels, then share my experience with the world.

They blocked it first and I laughed, then they terminated it, and I laughed even louder. Things hardly bother me. One of the reasons I believe failure doesn't exist, but experience does.

dat is the mindset boss.dis kind of thing makes me to consider helping any one.

2 Likes

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2019
You Will only soar higher boss, you are the one that introduce many nairalanders to this don't mind them. God will restore all your loss. Amen.

PS. I made 38 Mexican pesos on kdp this month and I still believe it will be more.

Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by cuteboy2: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Was really troubled with the setback.
Glad it has been restored.

Please don't despair in helping and hand holding others. Only God knows why He allows us to experience certain things in life

iLegendd:

1 Like

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by Amhappy(f): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2019
I'm happy you have been reinstated.

1 Like

Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by MacSmart(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
ambitiouschap:
You Will only soar higher boss, you are the one that introduce many nairalanders to this don't mind them. God will restore all your loss. Amen.

PS. I made 38 Mexican pesos on kdp this month and I still believe it will be more.

Stay blessed

Boss, pls can you refer to anyone who sell Amazon book reviews? I would appreciate it.
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by FoolishBoy419: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
As annoying as the op may occasionally be (the click baits, constant bragging and all), any person that could do such a thing deserves to be banned from the surface of the earth. Even of he plagiarized the book, is the copyright owner complaining? Nigerians are so evil. I wouldn't even be surprised if its one of the people you are helping to succeed that did this
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
MacSmart:

Boss, pls can you refer to anyone who sell Amazon book reviews? I would appreciate it.

I don't know anyone boss
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Wonderful something just happened.
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by Lightway: 1:23am On Nov 23, 2019
iLegendd:
Wonderful something just happened.

What
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Lightway:

What

Too big to share. My haters will be depressed if I do.
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by Lightway: 1:27am On Nov 23, 2019
iLegendd:

What about the people that get motivated through them... People like me
Re: TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] by jefy(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2019
Seriously Boss,this isn't good. Thank God the account is back..was thinking of promoting my book on my social media pages.but this experience of yours got me thinking.
iLegendd:

(1) (2) (Reply)

19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS / I Asked Her To Tell Me What She Doesn't Like And I Got This Reaction (picture) / My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.