Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! (1790 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Palmyra: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2022
I will try and make it shorter as I can, because I'm not good in English.
We met online and everything was great in the beginning. We live in different cities like the four states apart, but I live and work in Lagos.
Throughout the first five months of the relationship it was heaven on earth, but the horror began when she started having all kind of friends who are also members of the same platform we met, in most cases she will invited a particular lady to my apartment whenever she visits. I tried to stop her because I'm not comfortable but all my efforts were fruitless.
Fast forward to February this year, she became pregnant and never disclosed it to me, then one night I had a terrible dream pointing directly to her getting pregnant and run away with it. Immediately I woke up, I called her; but she never gave me straight answer she only asked if I'm afraid �then I stayed calm.
Since then I've been trying to visit her but she always give one excuse or the other just to discourage me from coming as she has relocated from her formal apartment to unknown place.
So one morning I just found myself inside a WhatsApp group created by my fiance with some of the members of the platform we met including the lady she always invited whenever she came around. I was accused by her of invited a lady over on Valentine day and also how I've been sleeping around.
I was humiliatiated, insulted and called so many unprintable names......mind you we are not legally married yet and no convenant binding us except the pregnancy she never formally informed me.
So about a month and half later after a lot of pleading and begging, she agreed to allow me to visit her in her new apartment, that makes over five months she's been pregnant that all I can see is picture or sometimes when we talk on video chat.
So the day arrived I met her heavily pregnant looking good and I was very happy, I try everything in my power to make her happy and I promise her that I will do anything to be a good husband and a father and she obliged.
I stayed four days and returned to my work in Lagos, we chat everyday until two days to her disappearance that I noticed some changes in our conversation, I tried to ask her questions and she immediately adjusted.
Few days later her number is not going through again until about sixteen days after that I got information from a reliable source that she has travelled to Libya by road....though I later establish communication with her both on video and audio but the damage has been done .
Her excuses for her actions according to her was that I betrayed her and there's no way on earth she can forgive that,
She justified her actions by using a rumours she never saw with her eyes to kill our unborn kid...unknown to me when we met, she has a kid with her mother in their village and I beg her with everything if she has a kid before but she bluntly denied.
This is a lady that always says she loves me more than anything and cannot trade me for anything on earth.
U can comment, you can advise, please don't insult me, if you have issues with my English please swallow it like that.
Now she has to work for the traffickers for over a year before she can regain her freedom, even before she can work for herself.
Thanks.
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Jeon(f): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Happy Sallah.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by fvck(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Sorry
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2022
You are not a wise fellow. A woman terminate a pregnancy's that you are not aware of not until it became a full blown evidence of her fornication proceeding. I task you to go thank your creator less you would have been nursing Bastard children all in quest of having a harlot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by immortalcrown(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2022
Wetin be dis platform wey you no wan mention? The platform nature has a lot to explain about you and your fiancee.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Rhozabeth(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Bros i no pity u o! U dey trust babe wey u meet online? Am not saying there no good girls online but i tell u most are useless and they use internet to cover their uselessness!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by picaso313(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2022
You should be thankful to God... Most time we just use our hand to buy wahala into our life tomorrow u go come here with story of how wife do you this and that

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Which kind film be this?
Such characters are too callous to exist in real.life.
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Medianna(f): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Take heart bro that's how relationships are sometimes
Man will have sense and the woman will not have sense.
Or the woman will have sense and the man will not be reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Palmyra: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Wetin be dis platform wey you no wan mention? The platform nature has a lot to explain about you and your fiancee.
WhatsApp group, I thought I mentioned it.
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by immortalcrown(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2022
Palmyra:
WhatsApp group, I thought I mentioned it.
You said you met her on a platform and people on that platform are members of the WhatsApp group where she insulted you. Please, I am not criticizing your English. After all, you are honest to let us know you are not very good in English.

Is the WhatsApp group (the one in which you met her) for dating, business, marriage counseling, sex chat or what else? I said the nature of the WhatsApp group has a lot to explain so the source of the problem can be easily identified.

But never mind. Leave her and move on. It has already happened. But if the primary cause is not identified and addressed, it may happen to you again. This is why I refereed to the nature of the platform where you met her.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by blaquebelle: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Did you or did you not cheat on her? How are you sure the child is yours?
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by JASONjnr(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2022
Soldier go, Soldier come...

Fix up and move on....

You need your mental stability more than a woman that's unstable....
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Palmyra: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
You are not a wise fellow. A woman terminate a pregnancy's that you are not aware of not until it became a full blown evidence of her fornication proceeding. I task you to go thank your creator less you would have been nursing Bastard children all in quest of having a harlot.
She told me not until is over two months
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by tayo60(f): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2022
D pregnancy was never yours. Better thank your star that she don carry her wahala go

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Palmyra: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
You said you met her on a platform and people on that platform are members of the WhatsApp group where she insulted you. Please, I am not criticizing your English. After all, you are honest to let us know you are not very good in English.

Is the WhatsApp group (the one in which you met her) for dating, business, marriage counseling, sex chat or what else? I said the nature of the WhatsApp group has a lot to explain so the source of the problem can be easily identified.

But never mind. Leave her and move on. It has already happened. But if the primary cause is not identified and addressed, it may happen to you again. This is why I refereed to the nature of the platform where you met her.
I met on on the same WhatsApp group, I just don't want to give out too detailed information
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Palmyra: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

OK. Thanks, I clearly understand your question now, is a Naughty WhatsApp group.
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Nonexisting: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Your first step into the journey of your doom is trusting someone of Delilah gender with your heart. The deed has been done. She has successfully murdered your unborn child which is what the murderers are very good at anyway. The next step now is to move on with your life and subconsciously beg your murdered unborn child to forgive you for your foolishness of putting it into the womb of a street dog instead of the womb of a decent vagina gender person who by the way is currently nonexisting in this country. Sorry for your loss brother man, tomorrow will bring you better.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by spencekat(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Six months,just three months to go.Kai.People wicked o

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by immortalcrown(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Palmyra:
OK. Thanks, I clearly understand your question now, is a Naughty WhatsApp group.
The probability of getting a good person in such a group is VERY low. The probability of getting a disappointing partner in such a group is VERY high. It is like trying to find a trustworthy and law-abiding guy from a street gang known for drugs and crime. Most of the people (both male and female) in such a group are highly immoral and unethical. This means you yourself may not be decent but you want a decent girl. Membership of such a group does not encourage trust and decency. Only few members of such a group recover from destructive habits after leaving the group.

If you know the lifestyle that led you to such a WhatsApp group, change that lifestyle now. Otherwise, you may end up with a similar or even a worse girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Godada(m): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2022

I stand to be corrected but as far as I can see, you should be rejoicing. This lady here is not honest and not even ready to be in a relationship either.

Marriage is such a big deal that love alone is not enough to keep it alive. And you were involved in a relationship that your partner do not see honesty and sincerity as being important.

How are you sure you are the owner of the pregnancy?

A woman that refused to inform of her kid staying with a mom could be an ocean of secrets you know.

I don't know what happened on valentine's day but a lady that works with hearsay for me is a no no.

That she keeps a circle of friends is a big red flag.

That she terminates that pregnancy and goes her way is actually a good thing.

The thing is simple, you don't actually know what you want and what's good for you

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Palmyra: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
The probability of getting a good person on such a group is VERY low. The probability of getting a disappointing partner on such a group is VERY high. It is like trying to find a trustworthy and law-abiding guy from a street gang known for drugs and crime.

If you know the lifestyle that led you to such a WhatsApp group, change that lifestyle now. Otherwise, you may end up with a similar or even a worse girl.
it was after she accumulated her built up emotions she created a temporary one where she humiliated me.....and since then I've been struggling to be in control of the relationship before she disappeared!.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by immortalcrown(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Palmyra:
it was after she accumulated her built up emotions she created a temporary one where she humiliated me.....and since then I've been struggling to be in control of the relationship before she disappeared!.
The deadlier a person is, the longer it takes for the person to strike. She being good until now does not mean she was good. She was actually pretending, maybe because you give her orgasm, so much money or she was managing you while waiting for a better option. Now that the relationship is leading to a point of either no return or a difficult return (leading to marriage), she has displayed her true colour in other to escape from what she does not truly want for herself. If not the pregnancy, she might have continued to play cool. Or after terminating the pregnancy, she would have apologized just to keep on exploiting you.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Palmyra: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
The deadlier a person is, the longer it takes for the person to strike. She being good until now does not mean she was good. She was actually pretending, maybe because you give her orgasm, so much money or she was managing you while waiting for a better option. Now that the relationship is leading to a point of either no return or a difficult return (leading to marriage), she has displayed her true colour in other to escape from what she does not truly want for herself. If not the pregnancy, she might have continued to play cool. Or after terminating the pregnancy, she would have apologized just to keep on exploiting you.
She actually disappeared immediately she aborted the pregnancy without my knowledge and she embarked on a suicidal Sahara desert trip to Libya
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by immortalcrown(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Palmyra:
She actually disappeared immediately she aborted the pregnancy without my knowledge and she embarked on a suicidal Sahara desert trip to Libya
Which proves my point right. No decent girl will suddenly do what she has done.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Sucre6: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Op don't be fooled, she wasn't trafficked, she went to Libya willingly by submitting her self plus, she's not working any work there, what she does there is olosho work, she fvcks to pay the person that brought her all the money spent plus including the rent she stays, we have heard this story countless times, better forget about her and move on

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Palmyra: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sucre6:
Op don't be fooled, she wasn't trafficked, she went to Libya willingly by submitting her self plus, she's not working any work there, what she does there is olosho work, she fvcks to pay the person that brought her all the money spent plus including the rent she stays, we have heard this story countless times, better forget about her and move on
I though as much
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by omolayomi06: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
instead of you to be jubilating, you are here complaining. The spirit of your mother has just save you from a Jezebel and the next thing for you to say is this. take this from me she will come back begging knowing fully that she has your mumu Burton. that time she will do worst, just get another girl and move on before she come back to your life oo.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Palmyra: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
omolayomi06:
instead of you to be jubilating, you are here complaining. The spirit of your mother has just save you from a Jezebel and the next thing for you to say is this. take this from me she will come back begging knowing fully that she has your mumu Burton. that time she will do worst, just get another girl and move on before she come back to your life oo.
Hmmmmmm
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
"So one morning I just found myself inside a WhatsApp group created by my fiance with some of the members of the platform we met including the lady she always invited whenever she came around. I was accused by her of invited a lady over on Valentine day and also how I've been sleeping around.
I was humiliatiated, insulted and called so many unprintable names......mind you we are not legally married yet and no convenant binding us except the pregnancy she never formally informed me."

What the fück ,Stupid simp OP, even as a broke guy they no born any girl well to do this talkless of when I don gallant. I don't even do friends of friends, if I'm talking to you I don't care about your friends or even to the extent of them coming to my house.

Oponu OP
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
from his story you can tell he's one of those money miss road simping all over Facebook groups complimenting every female members...

Na them dey always send 'thanks for accepting my friend request ' to ladies pages or inbox cheesy
Re: My Fiance Terminated Our Six Months Pregnancy And Run To Libya! by Palmyra: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Antimarraige:
from his story you can tell he's one of those money miss road simping all over Facebook groups complimenting every female members...

Na them dey always send 'thanks for accepting my friend request ' to ladies pages or inbox cheesy
At least behave like adult for once, don't always behave like slowpoke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Been Having Constant Breast Pain And It Keeps Getting Worse. / She Asked For It And I Gave Her. / Breaking and trending news around the world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.