Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? (49648 Views)

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / I Started My Business With N600k. Here's the story. / A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by KayCee92(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
landpro:
Go and read the book
SMALL BUSINESS BIG MONEY by Akin Alabi.
I am sure you will pick up an idea

Well it a good book....... reading for the second time now.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by KayCee92(m): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
LyfeJennings:

YOUR FATHER IS A FAILURE
YOUR MOTHER IS A FAILURE
EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY ARE FAILURES
OLORIBURUKU ALAYE BAJE
MAY THUNDER STRIKE UR FAMILY DEAD
Can't U just post without throwing jabs
If U see me in person
U feel say U go fit tell me this kind nonsense and U no go enter hospital.
Stay off my mention kid

Must u drag family into it.... this just shows that you are either hot tempered or a kid. grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by eagleeye2: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
b03liberty:
They just stop Keke napep in Abuja
I doubt the Op is living in Abuja.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by a4cube: 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Alex80s:
Storage business. Look for experienced person in that field. It might be your Mum in the Village. Inquire about fio fio , melon, honey, red oil and cocoa.

NB: You must look for experienced person in storage.
They make a lot money most times; some time they loose. That is why you must go for products that do not perish easily. Last year people that stored melon, sold with more 100% interest.
Pls what is the time to store melon?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:06am On Nov 15, 2019
KayCee92:

Must u drag family into it.... this just shows that you are either hot tempered or a kid. grin

U are free to KOSHIDANU
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Yhemit(m): 2:22am On Nov 15, 2019
iHart:
Interesting to know you deal on Shea butter, though I have someone who currently supplies me Shea butter, I will follow you on nairaland in case there is need to do business tomorrow. Please, where is your location.

We're located in Oyo state,oke-ogun area. For more information about us fhatosheafarm.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Oracle55: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2019
abbeYhart:
Buy phones from UK or US and sell in Nigeria. You can make a lot of gain from it. I am based in US so i am very sure of it. It is something i do by the side...as an additional source of income.
please can I have your whatsap number so u tell me more of this? I sent u a mail
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Oracle55: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2019
Davico:
Mini importation,ecommerce and fx trading
Contact me for details
can I have your whatsap number so we discuss on the mini importation?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by xpresseeve: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2019
Oracle55:
My fellow nairalanders I am here to seek your advice, I am presently working as an administrative assistant and my salary is fifty thousand naira only (50,000) but as it is now the standard of living in Lagos is very high, I can't get married and build a family with 50,000.

I have saved up 600,000, please what business can I start up in lagos with that amount?

A friend suggested opening a Bet 9ja betting centre that he makes up to 100k weekly, please I need more suggestions please.

Mod, help and push to front page for more suggestions thanks

Do not be in a hurry to make 100k WEEKLY from just a paltry 600k. That would translate to 400k monthly. Even magic cannot procure that kind of profit.

Obviously, you have never done business before. You must be able to distinguish between building a business and striking a deal or getting a supply contract (in the Nigerian sense).'

My simple advice is that you identify a traditional business model like trading and then invest just 100k and use it to learn the basics of running a business. You can from there expand and/or diversify. But by all means start something.

Depending on where you live within Lagos, food related products are failproof if your sourcing, product qualit and pricing is right. Bread distriburion comes to mind here. Eggs distribution in urban areas is also a great earner over time. Threads abound here on Nairaland on how to commence these new businesses.

While you may not view these as your kind of business please note that they do indeed provide a wonderful platform for you to acquire the required experience that will come in handy throughout your sojourn in the business tapestry.

Good luck to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nicoddemus(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Hmmmmm
So my honest advice
Having been in both business and corporate world.
DO NOT INVEST YOUR 500K INTO ANY BUSINESS
Take a part of it say like 200k to try out the business
When U successful, na the profit U go take do turnover
If U use the 500k and U fail, hmmmmmm
Guy, if anything happen
U would have nothing to fall back on....
So use ur sense
I don't have any business I can tell U to do cos no how no how, U must fail at any business initially.
It is a must
Very certain...
Na when U fail and U start again
U go fit master the business
GOOD LUCK

God forbid. I can't believe someone can be this negative. Who told you someone must fail in business before he succeeds? Tufia Kwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nicoddemus:

God forbid. I can't believe someone can be this negative. Who told you someone must fail in business before he succeeds? Tufia Kwa!!!

Oga
If U ever done business before
U will understand
It's not about being negative
It's a rule in the game
As a first timer, U must fall
If U don't fall, U must stumble
Thats where U master the art of the trade

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nicoddemus(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Oga
U will understand
It's a rule in the game

Shatap there!!!. Are you a business man? You're not but I am
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Ronzy1990(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
OK.
Starz825:

Would find out for u now...just me few hours..am just seeing this
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Ronzy1990(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow. shocked
Starz825:

Toyota Rav 4...2.8m...can go for 2.750
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by xpresseeve: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nicoddemus:

Shatap there!!!. Are you a business man? You're not but I am

No need for invectives here at all.

Remember the timeless classic about 5 blind men who went to see an elephant?
Each person to himself especially as it concerns your views about your experience.

The problem is when you decide that this unique experience is generally applicable to all irrespective of circumstances.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by xpresseeve: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Oga
U will understand
It's a rule in the game

No such rule exists Sir.
While your advice that he should aplroach any business adopting a graduated approach is wise, you concluding that he must fail or at least stumble is a bit too farfetched. Several people have been known to hit a consistent homerun from the very begining. Cases abound of people who started out and never stumbled till much later.

Finally, please be very careful with what you feed your mind with, ........and more especially others.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Davico(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oracle55:
can I have your whatsap number so we discuss on the mini importation?
Sent to ur mailbox
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nicoddemus(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
xpresseeve:

No need for invectives here at all.

Remember the timeless classic about 5 blind men who went to see an elephant?
Each person to himself especially as it concerns your views about your experience.

The problem is when you decide that this unique experience is generally applicable to all irrespective of circumstances.

I'm only angry because you'll infect others with your negativity. Every business has rules and if you go by the rules youll succeed. The first commandment in business Is.... never delve into any business if you don't have the business ethics. I've many things to say but I'm too tired to type
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by xpresseeve: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nicoddemus:

I'm only angry because you'll infect others with your negativity. Every business has rules and if you go by the rules youll succeed. The first commandment in business Is.... never delve into any business if you don't have the business ethics. I've many things to say but I'm too tired to type

Me negative?
That is surely a first.

Affecting others negatively?
Not possible!

You see, I have trained myself pver the years to always look at things from the opposite direction from most other people. My studies and experience has revealed that there is usually a treasure trove where angels fear to thread. As a matter of fact, where I do not have something positive and encouraging to say I refrain from posting. We all need to encourage one another to step out there and make the necessary mistakes thus growing. Action must be able taken always.

Need I add that; Nothing is ever as bad as it is made to appear.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by kcowen(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
hi.. Please, like how much do you rake in per week
13-17k weekly sometimes more but during festive period either Christian or Muslim you make more money
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by LyfeJennings(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
xpresseeve:

No such rule exists Sir.
While your advice that he should aplroach any business adopting a graduated approach is wise, you concluding that he must fail or at least stumble is a bit too farfetched. Several people have been known to hit a consistent homerun from the very begining. Cases abound of people who started out and never stumbled till much later.

Finally, please be very careful with what you feed your mind with, ........and more especially others.

I insist it is not possible to run a business without failing or stumbling.
How do U manage crisis period if U have never been in one. How do U define crisis period? Do u call that a rise? It is possible to start a business and make huge profit initially but it is not possible to have it all rosy. Do U advise he puts all his 500k in business and he loses. No business is 100% guaranteed. He needs to push with at least 50% and if he is successful enough, his profit can be used to turn over & if he isn't, he can always fall back on the remaining. Uncle I'm just been brutal with the truth.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by objobj: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2019
Fabulous47:
Carry better 2 odds wey sure grin

Wetin be odds? I won learn sir
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by 9tailskid: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2019
LyfeJennings:

YOUR FATHER IS A FAILURE YOUR MOTHER IS A FAILURE EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY ARE FAILURES OLORIBURUKU ALAYE BAJE MAY THUNDER STRIKE UR FAMILY DEAD Can't U just post without throwing jabs If U see me in person U feel say U go fit tell me this kind nonsense and U no go enter hospital. Stay off my mention kid
Calm down brother. Sorry na.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2019
9tailskid:

Calm down brother. Sorry na.

Lol
U too over talk now
Wetin we drag wey U go dey call another man failure
U too sorry

#ChopKnuckle
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mini importarion from china to Nigeria

check my signature for contact.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by AquariusRising: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
snowking:
If you were in PH i would have advice you visit MBA Forex, invest 500k and earn 75k monthly returns and after 6 months you get your capital of 500k back.

What's the assurance? If any?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by hushshinani(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
ZACHIE:

Hmm.
So, we should become nerds for you merely because you have a little above 1m in your account?
Bobo, chill.
That 1m is weekend bubbly expense

But, if you are pretty sincere about knowing what to do with your 1m+, get off social media and walk around your community to see what needs exist.
Supplying water may be all you need to do. Draining water may be the other way around.

Swallow your huge pride on your little money and learn from yourself.
pls help me, i need money ooo. make i drop my acc
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by SirWhiteFish: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
kcowen:

13-17k weekly sometimes more but during festive period either Christian or Muslim you make more money
wow thanks bro
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Yeecar(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oracle55:
My fellow nairalanders I am here to seek your advice, I am presently working as an administrative assistant and my salary is fifty thousand naira only (50,000) but as it is now the standard of living in Lagos is very high, I can't get married and build a family with 50,000.

I have saved up 600,000, please what business can I start up in lagos with that amount?

A friend suggested opening a Bet 9ja betting centre that he makes up to 100k weekly, please I need more suggestions please.

Mod, help and push to front page for more suggestions thanks
Check my signature.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by 9tailskid: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Lol U too over talk now Wetin we drag wey U go dey call another man failure U too sorry
#ChopKnuckle
#ChopKnuckle Alright man. My papa been dun die tey tey sef. 15 years gan.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by LyfeJennings(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
9tailskid:

#ChopKnuckle
Alright man. My papa been dun die tey tey sef.
15 years gan.

U solid
May his soul rest in perfect peace
May U live gallantly all the days of your life
U blessed
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by vkyburnz: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hehehe, you dey find assurance? grin

Besides the dude who suggested this, Two persons have narrated their ordeal (read thro the thread).

AquariusRising:

What's the assurance? If any?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Dangote Reacts To Criticisms On Border Closure Exemption, Hammers Bloomberg / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.