Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? (50472 Views)

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / I Started My Business With N600k. Here's the story. / A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by snowking: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Rolly22:

So has it stopped working now?
They are still sorting things out with EFCC, but not to sure about... I'm only certain about MBA Forex since they are now CBN Certified. Banks fought against they like they did to bluekey but they met all requirements. My friend told his mum about MBAForex and the mum went to her bank and asked if it was okay only for her account officer to say no it is risky... Same account officer was found coming out from MBAForex office Waterlines Port Harcourt after 3 weeks, wetin him go find.. They will fight against it because they invest your money there without giving you interest instead charge you.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by DESTROTECH(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oracle55:
My fellow nairalanders I am here to seek your advice, I am presently working as an administrative assistant and my salary is fifty thousand naira only (50,000) but as it is now the standard of living in Lagos is very high, I can't get married and build a family with 50,000.

I have saved up 600,000, please what business can I start up in lagos with that amount?

A friend suggested opening a Bet 9ja betting centre that he makes up to 100k weekly, please I need more suggestions please.

Mod, help and push to front page for more suggestions thanks

Hi Oracle, don't do what you feel others are doing, you might do same thing and find it hard to get good cash from it. Truly a bet naija store do make good cash but it requires time ask your self do I really have that time if yes then go for it.

But if no you can start a dropshipping business which also can earn you lots of cash too all you need to do learn about dropshipping it saves you stress and money.

For those who needs dropshipping website feel free to contact me now.

Call or WhatsApp : 09091870132
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
EGC Exchange and procurement

we buy amazon, itunes Gift Cards

we procure and ship on 1688, Alibaba and 1688

340naira/$ ebay buy it now

57Naira / chinese yuan

whatsapp 07081997275
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
DESTROTECH:

Hi Oracle, don't do what you feel others are doing, you might do same thing and find it hard to get good cash from it. Truly a bet naija store do make good cash but it requires time ask your self do I really have that time if yes then go for it.

But if no you can start a dropshipping business which also can earn you lots of cash too all you need to do learn about dropshipping it saves you stress and money.

For those who needs dropshipping website feel free to contact me now.

Call or WhatsApp : 09091870132

can u teach me about the dropshipping?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by vkyburnz: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Seconded.....@destrotech

emperorblog21:

can u teach me about the dropshipping?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Rolly22(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2019
snowking:

They are still sorting things out with EFCC, but not to sure about... I'm only certain about MBA Forex since they are now CBN Certified. Banks fought against they like they did to bluekey but they met all requirements. My friend told his mum about MBAForex and the mum went to her bank and asked if it was okay only for her account officer to say no it is risky... Same account officer was found coming out from MBAForex office Waterlines Port Harcourt after 3 weeks, wetin him go find.. They will fight against it because they invest your money there without giving you interest instead charge you.

Interesting, Banks won't like this because it's going to take their customers.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by PhatBG(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2020
adonainana:
Find a good estate agent and he will suggest some beer palours or lounges where the owner is requesting just about the same amount for a year lease or so. Nothing on this planet can make you money than money you make from hospitality ( people tryng to enjoy themselves)

I had the same amount 600k before i invested the money in a lounge and i made the money back within one month

Also im looking for a business partner to take over another hotel on a lease too so bro this is the best advice i have for you

If you thin your 600k is too small, you can DM me so we can combine resources

We rise by lifting others

Its better to make money using an already established business than to go and be opening bet9ja shop anywhere so message me for more details or reply to this so everyone see how we are about to make crazy money

After renting this bar for that amount, you know he's still going to stock up the bar with drinks. With which money, please?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by adonainana: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2020
PhatBG:

After renting this bar for that amount, you know he's still going to stock up the bar with drinks. With which money, please?

A 100k stock of drinks is way too much, you pruchase more drinks as demand increases. Be it beer parlour or lounge, or club or hotel or anything in that line, it is the best business to make craxy money from as Nigeria is right now
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Ifiegboria(m): 12:21am On Feb 29, 2020
Observing closely
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by mrfrankmay: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2020
xpresseeve:

Do not be in a hurry to make 100k WEEKLY from just a paltry 600k. That would translate to 400k monthly. Even magic cannot procure that kind of profit.

Obviously, you have never done business before. You must be able to distinguish between building a business and striking a deal or getting a supply contract (in the Nigerian sense).'

My simple advice is that you identify a traditional business model like trading and then invest just 100k and use it to learn the basics of running a business. You can from there expand and/or diversify. But by all means start something.

Depending on where you live within Lagos, food related products are failproof if your sourcing, product qualit and pricing is right. Bread distriburion comes to mind here. Eggs distribution in urban areas is also a great earner over time. Threads abound here on Nairaland on how to commence these new businesses.

While you may not view these as your kind of business please note that they do indeed provide a wonderful platform for you to acquire the required experience that will come in handy throughout your sojourn in the business tapestry.

Good luck to you.
100k weekly from bet9ja is really easy if you have a good location and 600k may not be enough to open it
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by snitchbitch: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2020
abbeYhart:
Buy phones from UK or US and sell in Nigeria. You can make a lot of gain from it. I am based in US so i am very sure of it. It is something i do by the side...as an additional source of income.

Did you sent an email to me? I have issues with my email. Please if you have any info just mention me on a dead thread, I will reply, up till now I didnt get your email ooooo!!! #Godbless!!!
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by my2chains(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2020
Invest in okro farming today and get 250% in just 4 months!
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by haon: 5:29pm On May 17, 2020
I hope this will be very helpful.
A Person with a rich mindset will think of how to multiply the money. While the average man who gets a million or below will think of upgrading his lifestyle. One key thing about the rich that keeps them rich is that they keep investing. It’s what I would like to call; “the rich mindset”.
Here are 15 businesses you can start with 500k in Nigeria.
(1)car wash

(2)Sports Betting

(3)POS business

(4)football viewing center

(5)Game center

(6)event rental equipment
The full details of the businesses are in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdoIj3q1c08
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by empire02: 1:06pm On May 21, 2020
ogbuso:
Telecommunication is taking over oil & gas industry in Nigeria. With tech & bank top- up acting as a threats, demand for paper or printed recharge cards is still impressively high. Don't lay your eggs in one basket. With quarter of the money you have saved, you can start printing of recharge cards of the major network e.g MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, of all denominations & distribute to retailers around you. Recharge cards is like food, you must recharge to call loved ones or data subscription, quick turnover & it doesn't get expired.
If interested to start, call me 07037234220 to help you install the updated universal recharge printing software & provide you the E-pins.
You will need these materials to start: laptop/desktop computer, printer(preferably laser jet), functional email address, internet connection & papers. You won't regret venturing into it.
Can you teach me more about this...
I have all the materials to start..
Printer, laptop..
WhatsApp 09032393237
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Roy1918(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
snowking:

please sir am very much interested in dis MBAforex
I will be glad if u can drop ur contact digit or u hit me on WhatsApp with dis line.

pls Help a brother
Tnks
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by GenuineRealtor(f): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Invested with Farmlot/Flextree but it’s all bad news.
They promised irrigation and general security at their Ibaro farm but nothing of such happened. Herdsmen keep bringing their cows to clear all our crops. It has happened more than twice and when you call or send mail to let them know, they will just ignore you
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by spyroxy1(m): 2:11am On Jul 19, 2020
IMASTEX:
Certainly farming.

What sort of farming would you advice please??
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by IMASTEX: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2020
spyroxy1:

What sort of farming would you advice please??
Plant & animal husbandry. I.e. cassava, maize, plantain. And goat, snail, grasscutter, etc. Those lines of agriculture are highly in demand. Do your research, get proper training & mentorship on them to get started.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by hubconcepts: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Hello, Good day, with regards to your search, I offer to be your asset manager, there are businesses you can involve in that will bring revenue for you, some daily,every 7 days, 14 days, and monthly.
Among them are stock trade, export of products,production & wholesale of items like clothes,soaps,perfumes, and vegetable farming.
With stock trade, you stand to make money daily, the production and wholesale also makes gain for you, sometimes weekly, most people also setup online store, selling wider variety of products and then vegetable farming, here you can make 100% of your investment every 1&half month.
Think on these and let me know you response.
Whatsapp 08067344821
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by hubconcepts: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Straight to the point, get yourself involved for daily profits in binary trading and monthly profits in cucumber farming,
On the binary, with iq options, 6 trades/day,88% success rate /trade, let say with an investment of $1k (400k), You stand to gain around $500/ week .
As for the vegetable (cucumber, tomatoes, melon, onions, pineapple, cocoa & others), a plot of land at our partner's franchise will cost ~=N=350k, which can harvest you 200 bags of cucumber after around 45 days , 1 bag sells @ =N=2,500 , so profit from 200 bags every 45 days is =N=500k
You can reach me via WhatsApp on +2348067344821.
Thanks
So think on these and let me know your decision, as there's posibility of scaling up.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Praktikals(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Samuel4689:

Ikwerre people of Rivers State,

Niger Delta

Nigeria!!![/b]
I hear say una women no deh play away
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Thebestpicks: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2020
How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria (Complete guide)

If you’ve been into buying and selling in Nigeria, you should have thought of scaling up your business by importing goods from outside the country, if not you should have heard of the big gurus who import cheap products with a crazy profit margin. This is a comprehensive guide on how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and make good profit from the comfort of your home.

This guide covers the basics information about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria and professional advice from a professional. 100% practical images & Videos on how to ABC

Being a business minded person, you want to make a profit, that’s the whole essence of venturing into any business. I will show you the cheapest places to buy products,

In this guide you will learn.....

* Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria which is extremely cheap.

* Where to import items from

* Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

* How to get products at the lowest possible price

* How to select products to make a profit

* How to ship your products to your destination

* How to sell your products online using, Jumia, Konga, Facebook ads, instagram ads etc

* How to deliver your products to customers and lot's more..

All this 4 copies you get at just 2,500 naira only and you download your copy instantly. Whatsapp 07032146558 for more details, questions and 24/7 guide.

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Ceekaycee: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2020
nextstep:
Buy tbills. 600k x 12% annually is 72k without any further work, every year, and that 600k will remain there as principal. No business risk, no omonile, no story with hire purchase, no fuel shortage, no herdsmen, no bad harvest, etc to affect this income stream.

Now go and keep working/hustling to get another 600k.

this is a good point to take if you know what Treasury Bills is all about.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Ceekaycee: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Go and read the book
SMALL BUSINESS BIG MONEY by Akin Alabi.
I am sure you will pick up an idea

where can u get it?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Exoclassic: 12:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by liprises(m): 3:42am On Nov 03, 2020
As I wave my hand to extend to you my warmest greetings, I am bringing you good news. It's a business opportunity like never before and can give you financial freedom you have desired.
It's an opportunity in the Ecommerce industry. Exciting times are coming in the near future. New Retail is becoming the future of Ecommerce , subscription services looks to gain a larger percentage of digital market, and block chain automation and virtual reality becoming a global trend.
Let me introduce Chymall Ecommerce, a quantum product firm which uses New Retail model to generate profit for it's members. Mark it, "The future Ecommerce will not just be a place to shop but a place you will like to spend time". It's not just about channels but experience.
It's a perfect passive income opportunity as it generate reoccurring profits from same principal in real time. Just rent it, stock it and trade it. All you need for a residual income is in Chymall Ecommerce. Join us today./07033097160.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by my2chains(m): 5:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Hello everyone here,

i have a business idea that i need serious partners or investors on,
although i have no capital but I have a land I rented with borehole there!

so there is water available,
the farmland is in lagos and is closer to the market.

please invest on farming today because it pays and its very profitable on the long run,

you can really plant pepper,okro,spinach,tomato,cucumber,ugu leaf.water leaf,plantain,cassava,etc

after planting you can carry them to sell at mile 12 market for faster sales,
or maybe any large populated markets around

although in mile 12 market in lagos a bag of 25kg pepper is sold 8k
a basket of tomato is 6k
a custard paint of okro is 300 to 700 depending on the season,
a bag of water leaf sells from 2,500 to 5000
a bag of spinach sells from 1000-2000

please note the prizes of all this crops do changes with time,

and you wont expect the prize they are been sold today to be sold the same prize next week or so.

apart from mile 12 there are also other markets women nearby that needs steady supply of all this crops i have mentioned here.

to me all of them are profitable and good,
but i prefer planting okro because of no too much stress and worry of diseases and pest,

expectially the dwarf okro seeds that matures in just 54 days with less stress,

even without applying manure or fertilizers to it,

anyone interested in partnering with me on this will gain a lot.

If you already have a land that is free then this is an advantage

this dwarf okro produces faster everyday,

just 1 plot of land can give you much more okro to sell and make money as you can ever imagine,

if you have an acre filled with okro then you will have enough to sell comercially,

just 1 acre of land filled with okro will make you harvest baskets of okro every single day for almost 3-4 months depending on the duration and life of the seeds,

a basket of okro can sell upwards from 5k-7k depending on the season

and 1 acre of land can give you more than 10 baskets everyday

as for marketing i have agents in mile 12 that sells for you and take only 10% of the total sales

we can even sell at iyano-iba market that is very closer to my side.
Or do make supplies to restaurants that will be needing it

You can even startup with just 1 plot of land and be successfull in this and increase with time,

this is indeed a money spiner for anyone interested

invest on this and start counting real money

i am based in lagos we can get to meet one on one to discuss this

please and please i need people who can think outside the box on this,

i am geniun and i have no issue on trust
all i want is the way forward to achieving a greater tomorrow,
we rise by helping others!
a good name is far more better than a bad name,

a budget of 100k can startup and maintain 1 plot of okro till we reach harvest from buying of machine to pump the water to buying of manures, hybrid okro seeds,pesticides/insecticides,watering them daily, transportation and fertilizers

all i want is just to be the farm manager thats all,
i just need someone who can just trust me with the funds and no sign up fee attached to it.
i promise to deliver returns as i have stated here on a monthly basis!

do call me on 09032884494

thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!! / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.