Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Urgent Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help (371 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis / URGENT Help!!!my Boyfriend Is Not Being Cooperative With Me!! / Very Urgent Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help by Diavolo: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is it possible for a lady to be in love with you and not be sexually attracted to you.
Re: Urgent Help by donbachi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Anything wey make u wash hand collect garri..na dat same thing go make u dip am inside soup swallow am....unless,sey wen u swallow one or two u no come like d taste of d soup..but d meat and fish cannot be thrown away.
Re: Urgent Help by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
donbachi:
Anything wey make u wash hand collect garri..na dat same thing go make u dip am inside soup swallow am....unless,sey wen u swallow one or two u no come like d taste of d soup..but d meat and fish cannot be thrown away.
this guy, is your brain always this high? I mean my moniker is nothing compared to you. You try to make meaningful comments and still end up messing it up.

OP, Na forming the baby deh. Probably wanna fvck you but hiding it Or she’s faking the love altogether.
Re: Urgent Help by donbachi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
stupidity:
this guy, is your brain always this high? I mean my moniker is nothing compared to you. You try to make meaningful comments and still end up messing it up.

OP, Na forming the baby deh. Probably wanna fvck you but hiding it Or she’s faking the love altogether.
she love d guy and d guy get enough bread...but something is wrong somewhere...but she can't let go...dat parable is for men,not boys.thanks.
Re: Urgent Help by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
donbachi:
she love d guy and d guy get enough bread...but something is wrong somewhere...but she can't let go...dat parable is for men,not boys.thanks.
lol. Parable my asx!!! As if it’s everyone that understand your wasp parable. Do you know if your replying a teen that knows nothing? I mean the OP. Don’t mean to bother you though. smiley
Re: Urgent Help by donbachi(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
stupidity:
lol. Parable my asx!!! As if it’s everyone that understand your wasp parable. Do you know if your replying a teen that knows nothing? I mean the OP. Don’t mean to bother you though. smiley
nothing do u.
Re: Urgent Help by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Diavolo:
Is it possible for a lady to be in love with you and not be sexually attracted to you.

I can love a man I am not sexually attracted to, but cannot fall in love with him. It’s a given that I would never date him or feel like doing so, no matter how perfect he is. I would even hustle nice girls for him
My primary love language is physical intimacy and as such, sexual chemistry is a big ingredient for falling in love (for me)
Re: Urgent Help by MrCork: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Diavolo:

..it simply .means she after your moiney sir.....
is she ibo?(No oofeense)
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Love Hurts / If You Could..... / I Need A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.