Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis (912 Views)

Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin / Please Help My Penis is So Small / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by Afikoo: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Months back I experience itching on my pubic region area after lashing my ex babe raw. The itches went up to my body . If was serious ohhh

I ran a test it shows moderate growth of staphylococcus and E coli.
I took the medication prescribed there . It persisted .
I took native drugs then a doctor advised me to take Loratdine which I did . I have been using hot water to massage it

The itches on my body has stopped , but u see the one on my pubic region. But the one on my pubic region has refused to stop completely.

See the rubbish scar it left on my precious penis .

Please what will I do to stop it completely
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by Afikoo: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
The Result of the test I ran

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by sweetonugbu: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
And somebody's daughter will be sucking this ugly something, chai uwa di egwu

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by linearity: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Boil hot water, as the think dey boil, shock your kini inside....thank me later, afterall, what are friends for...smiley
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by SenecaTheYonger: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
#No Cap.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by sweetonugbu: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Another kpekus juice will cure it, talking from the experience of a friend.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by sweetonugbu: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Continue with nigger raw
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by Afikoo: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
And somebody's daughter will be sucking this ugly something, chai uwa di egwu

If u are lady, u will eat it and beg for it inside ur pussy when u face it
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by SenecaTheYonger: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Did you wash your penis after having sex? Also, after having sex with her, how many days before you experienced the itching?
Afikoo:
Months back I experience itching on my pubic region area after lashing my ex babe raw. The itches went up to my body . If was serious ohhh

I ran a test it shows moderate growth of staphylococcus and E coli.
I took the medication prescribed there . It persisted .
I took native drugs then a doctor advised me to take Loratdine which I did . I have been using hot water to massage it

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by Afikoo: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Did you wash your penis after having sex?

I don't fail to do that .

I posted the result of the test . U can have a look at it.

Though the itches has reduced ohhh.

I can't remember how many days it stayed before I started experience it.

But I know it stay for sometimes like 3 weeks or more .
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by sweetonugbu: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Afikoo:

If u are lady, u will eat it and beg for it inside ur pussy when u face it
fortunately I am not a lady, but if I am a lady I will join the convent rather than touch that ugly something with a gloved hand.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by SenecaTheYonger: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Afikoo:

I don't fail to do that .

I posted the result of the test . U can have a look at it.

Though the itches has reduced ohhh

It's not visible, it's very very small. I can't see anything even if I zoom. I updated my last question, try and answer it.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by Afikoo: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
fortunately I am not a lady, but if I am a lady I will join the convent rather than touch that ugly something with a gloved hand.

You ain't a lady bro. So relax grin
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by Afikoo: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

It's not visible, it's very very small. I can't see anything even if I zoom. I updated my last question, try and answer it.

The semen result stated moderate growth of Ecoli and scanty growth of staphylococcus spp
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by sweetonugbu: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Afikoo:

You ain't a lady bro. So relax grin
my guy, something must kill a man, this ladies this days doesn't know how to take care of their womanhood, going inside very sweet, Cumming cloud nine, after four days hell.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
!
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by Afikoo: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
my guy, something must kill a man, this ladies this days doesn't know how to take care of their womanhood, going inside very sweet, Cumming cloud nine, after four days hell.

I don't do raw, only did it after months of having sex with her without condom .
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by jasman1: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
It’s difficult to diagnose problems like yours by mere looking at the picture, go where they have equipments and well trained docs to run and read results, like GOOD HOSPITALS. There’s one in every Nigerian state. Don’t cut corners with your health. It may or may not be a serious problem, go and find out and please, STOP medicating yourself, it complicates issues, making these bacteria and viruses harder to treat. If you’re married, go with your wife. In the mean time, NO unprotected sex, that too can complicate things and I sincerely wish you well
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
No Condom Gang (NCG) see your life now after skin diving toto na world problem
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
This is the end of results of a hardcore sex we weren't there wen u were banging her uncontrollable so u enjoyed it so face the repercussion alone.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by jasman1: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
ALSO WASH YOUR HANDS REGULARLY. GOOD LUCK TO YOU
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by Midex88(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Aye le embarassed
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help On My Penis by Thermodynamics(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
You don't have to post pictures of your pennis here, it's disturbing to the eyes,. nobody wants to see your d.ic.k, oh lawd, what the F is wrong with some people.
can't you just explain what is wrong with you without photo evidence.
Who send you make you go Bleep, take time oh.

(1) (Reply)

Plz Share Your Experience In Dating Idoma Girls. / What Is The Best Revenge You Can Give To An Ex? / My Big Dick Need Wet Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.