Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Do I Stop Betting? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do I Stop Betting? (27982 Views)

Stop Betting On Football. Basketball Is The Goldmine / Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / Time To Stop Betting As Year 2017 Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Johnsonbet365(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by felai: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Boss,
Need to learn from your wealth of knowledge,
Can we please chat on WhatsApp

https:///2348036228982

Thanks

naturalwaves:
Several clueless people on this topic.
Well, the truth is that, betting requires a whole lot of work and it is not for the lazy people who want to make quick cash and not do the work.
In betting, they take the money of the foolish and give to the wise.
They also take the money of the senseless poor people and give it to the rich.
Like every other business, betting is a business and must be taken from a business point of view.
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by xbox360: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2019
realokopi:
Your case may be different as for me betting is helping my life. I win money almost every day. 20k, 30k,40k and so on. People like the OP would select 30 games and play with 100 naira expecting to win millions; some people get lucky through that though but it's rare.
The Minimum and maximum odds I bet is always 5 to 13 odds, I either play with 2k or 3k and by God's grace luck is always on my side.
If betting doesn't work for you stop oo as for me everything is well balanced. cool

Na so oh, that's the way to go, he probably took some loan and started firing hard on fake fixed matches. No be small thing

I focus on profit with few odds and few games, the koko Na to make profit
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Cormung: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
If you really want to stop it, just block all the main betting websites so you can't access without spending a ton of time changing your PC settings. Of course there are apps like https://mob-bookmakers-ng.info but I am pretty sure that it is possible to do the same trick on your phone.
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
naturalwaves:
If you want to bet, you cannot be stupid. You must be a master of correlation, regression, statistics, probability, big data analysis and so on. Putting a mere 5 games on a ticket takes me at least 5 hours of research and analysis.

Anyway, I'm one of the few successful ones due to my mathematical and scientific approach to sports betting. There will be one or two losses in between but I have won far more than I have lost. I have a small apartment here on the Island because of proximity to work. I just paid my landlord about 300k rent from my cumulative winning in just 1 week. I raised almost 600k in just 1 week(That was around last week or so).

Do u mind sending me ur daily tips
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Davida33: 4:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Amuatulu:

Are you a female?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by alexvatt(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2019
naturalwaves:
If you want to bet, you cannot be stupid. You must be a master of correlation, regression, statistics, probability, big data analysis and so on. Putting a mere 5 games on a ticket takes me at least 5 hours of research and analysis.

Anyway, I'm one of the few successful ones due to my mathematical and scientific approach to sports betting. There will be one or two losses in between but I have won far more than I have lost. I have a small apartment here on the Island because of proximity to work. I just paid my landlord about 300k rent from my cumulative winning in just 1 week. I raised almost 600k in just 1 week(That was around last week or so).
I need your tips please.
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by aspiring44: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2019
Remember , what is applicable to one may not be applicable to you.

Different luck,, different destiny, different approach , different style, different orientation, different emotions , different intelligence.

Markowiz theory says " For any given level of risk , there is an expected negative or positive return

Your own time will surely come
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by naturalwaves: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Amuatulu:

I don't do daily tips.
I play on weekends only and the maximum cummulative odds across 3 days is around 3 odds+. I don't even do 4 odds. Low risk plays with a 99%+ probability of clicking and a reasonable stake.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
naturalwaves:

I don't do daily tips.
I play on weekends only and the maximum cummulative odds across 3 days is around 3 odds+. I don't even do 4 odds. Low risk plays with a 99%+ probability of clicking and a reasonable stake.
ok great. Anyways am in
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Cryptomoney(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lol betting ain't easy but with the right information you can change your betting story. Ask yourself if you are going for the wins or the losses then make a choice and work towards it.

My advice If you want to make money start learning about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin... You can contact me for training purposes
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2019
Americanboy35:

Bro pls can you give me the name of those forex firms? Pls its urgent sir

Go for MBA Forex. Though their minimum may be high but they are far more secure than any other forex firm in Nigeria. Others either have problem with EFCC or SEC

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
jugger:
You are only feeling this way because you are always losing your bets.

I take you serious if you consider quitting after a lengthy period of consecutive winnings.

bro pls help
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
nairalander pls pray for me,,,virtual just collected 20k that belongs to my boss.

it is either i get sacked tomorrow or......
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
if God help me out this time around, i promise to let go of virtual and stick to bb odd/ even with matigale using 10k after which i quit completely .
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
First tell me, why do you want to quit?

This is the most important aspect

novice22:
bro pls help
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
jugger:
First tell me, why do you want to quit?

This is the most important aspect

no future in it
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
novice22:
nairalander pls pray for me,,,virtual just collected 20k that belongs to my boss.

it is either i get sacked tomorrow or......
i wasn't fired but half salary for this month after constructing a reasonable lie to my boss.
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
I thought childofdoom was the worst person on planet earth, i never knew he was a saint compared to me.

I am irredemable.

well today i have decided to part ways with betting for life.

though it's quite painful considering the amount of cash i have lost through the years....but i had to let go if i must have a pleasant future.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
I know its almost impossible to quit but i believed it can be unlearn.
Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
what keep pushing me to virtual and betting is unwillingness of trying to let go of my cash.

this day i am more than willing to turn a new leaf and change my lifestyle .

At last the battle of 6 years has finally come to an end, it is a lesson i will always live to remember . 15/4/2020.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Betting? by Larking: 2:57pm On May 29, 2020
Why do you have to stop? I personally like to place bets, but I prefer to place them only with certified bookmakers and only from official applications, so that there is no cheating. And bookmakers often want to cheat the depositors. Fortunately, I managed to download 1XBET IOS normally and so I just did not notice the problem. I have normal now and stable with victories, because I have already gained experience in this topic for several years. At first it seems difficult, but then you start to see more. So everyone can really win here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cameroon Prophet Elijah Abiri Prophesied That Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria 3:1 / Football Funny Pictures / Boko Haram Kills 10 Soldiers In Damboa, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.