Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka (27153 Views)

Enugu State Inaugurates Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka / Pictures From Construction Of 2.5Km Kanti Kwara Flyover, Kano State / Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by obidark: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2019
i cant believe what am readin here....

wtf is wrong with some of una....??

like,seiously....
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by obidark: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2019
you are insulting a indegenous construction company just like that on social media....

i dont see nothing wrong with their construction style....
governor was confident enough to even visit himself....

i think border closure was the best that happened to una since independence....
like this una are forced to accept each other....

nawa....
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by Digitron: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2019
The new building is meant to house different state government agencies with sub offices scattered in Nsukka town.

The thinking is that instead of those agencies renting offices or sharing offices in LGA, it is better to bring all of them together in one building.

But finally.... Gburugburu has not done much both in Enugu city centre and other places in the state

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by guidelight: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2019
The Obese Bagger is gradually using Enugu State fund to lay foundation for Adada state.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2019
UGWUANYI THE DEFINITION OF A USELESS GOVERNOR.
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2019
udeze2000:

All these roads you're mentioning are all in Nsukka zone (opi,aku)
What about other zones in Enugu State.
Tthere is a conscious underground effort to develop Nsukka massively and prepare it for the coming of Adada state.
If not, why is the governor constructing another Secretariat in Nsukka what happened to Enugu City.

My friend, stop flying your imagination like a kite!
What is that "massive" thing that has happened in Nsukka?
Mention them.
Count them.
And name them one by one!
You sit down in your private corner and be pulling smokey wisps out of your imagination, and believing them to be real.
Look, Gburugburu is just getting to start work in Nsukka.
The "masssive" thing that is to happen there
hasn't happened yet.
We are waiting and watching.
Enugu State owes Nsukka City all the mega infrastructures she rightly deserves.
Whatever magic that was performed in Enugu City to get it booming and sprawling and bursting at seams with development is needed urgently in Asadu City.
Tell everybody around you.
There can be no apologies about it.
To develop Nsukka, which is the second most populous urban hub in the State after Enugu City is not only a task of compelling urgency, but also a sacred assignment!
Nobody should blackmail the Governor
for doing the right thing.
Developing Nsukka is not a favour from government.
It is rather the duty of government to open up new and alternative cities for the people
so as to expand the frontiers of urban life in the state.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by Rich4god(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2019
I keep saying it here... Enugu politics is divided into 3 zones... When ever your zone enter, he or she develops the now. Now it's Nsukka that's in, let them do there own.... When the next zone enter after this tenure, they can go bck and develop there in side
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by Young042galaxy: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Useless selfish man.
Na so him carry Esut teaching hospital to his village at Nsukka too.
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2019
celeiyke:

Ode. Gburu gburu is d best thing to have happened to Enugu since creation of that state. Of u quote me, I am sure u know Enugu Ezike
nwanenchi nwayo kwa.
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by holysina(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2019
chiol:

UDI is a LGA like Udenu LGA where Ugwuanyi hails from. If Sullivan didn't work in Udi, he worked in Enugu. The same way Ugwuanyi is not working in Udenu but in Nsukka
Am just trying to correct that impression that chimaroke developed nkanu while Sullivan developed UDI and ugwuanyi is also developing nkanu. Sullivan focussed in Enugu city and did nothing for UDI. If you think otherwise let Sullivan contest for senate where the vote of all Enugu state is not needed and let's see if he would win. Sullivan did a good job in Enugu but please don't equate him in the likes of chimaroke and ugwuanyi who concentrated in their own place

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by chiol: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2019
Young042galaxy:
Useless selfish man.
Na so him carry Esut teaching hospital to his village at Nsukka too.

Esut college of medicine has been in Nsukka zone when Esut was still ASUTECH. It was Chimaroke that moved it to Enugu and the permanent site from Enugu to his village. Go and check the history.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Mr Ugwuanyi is an example of chop i chop politician in Nigeria, he only favours and settles those he perceive, that has political influence, by awarding them contract and tarring their roads. Everyone knows this, and someone like him don't have the ability to bring about mass followership across states. Enugu is just lucky to have someone like Sullivan that made the city look like a little of 21st century city, if not it would have been compared to village umunna city.
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by ikpuchinonye1994: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

[s]u took the words out of my mouth.

Nsukka as a whole crawl like snail.
That town don't have any single govt presence except the university.
I once entered a bus to nsukka when I was schooling with one mama beside me. She was going to visit her daughter in boarding school.
She said, there is still no change, everything is still the same as I left here. Except bank buildings, no development whatsoever in that dead town.

I can tell u why they don't develop. Because they are very hostile to strangers. Very diabolical people. People from all parts of igbo land that passed through that school whenever they hit money, none, I mean none will want to go and invest in nsukka.

Their govt also has refused to attract investors there.
It should be a city like nnewi. Very wonderful town. Some part of the town people are even regarded as osu. They are marginalised and treated as as animals. Zik tried for that town yet nobody from there has picked up after him.

See peace mass transport. What has he done for his people except organising football matches and one small hall he built in the university?

Hatred is embedded in their system like water.

Govt is building secretariat annex. Is that what that town need?
Nigerian govt always building houses up and down.
Shiòòr[/s]
you are truly a bitter person and a liar as well.. I met your types while in UNN who hate Nsukka people for no just reason and you are complaining that they are hostile towards strangers.. Nsukka people that are know are very calm and welcoming and most times its the visitors that always insult them for no just cause..

How many times have you heard that the university community attacked the students since the inception of the university but you will lie that they are hostile and full hatred..people like you won't see anything good in others except theirselves and your type don't always progress in life..

You said that the town lacks government presence and government is still trying to bring needed infrastructures there and you still wailing about it..

Most UNN alumnis that made it in life always come back to give back to the university, go to UNN and see buildings and other things donated to the university by individuals who finished from UNN..

Peace mass owner have done very well in the school, he has a foundation that gives scholarship to indigent and intelligent students every year and I know students who have benefited from it that are non-indigenes..

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by celeiyke: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
nwanenchi nwayo kwa.

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by PeaceNexus(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
This guy should not commit suicide oo grin grin
Awol1:
This man has left the things he should do to build Secretariat in Nsukka.

For what exactly?

Tell this fool to work on the road from New Market flyover to Abakpa junction.

Tell him to stop doing patch patch on roads and reconstruct the roads.

Tell him to call his fellow fools from Nsukka that he parked into VIO to order to stop harassing people.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by PeaceNexus(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Now, you seem not to be in touch with reality anymore.

Back to the matter, obviously most people who commented above were so emotional and filled with mere hatred for the governor. There was the need to decentralize the city. Here in Rivers State, remove the Port Harcourt city and we have almost no city left. All development are sequestered here in the city, this is not right, there should be opportunities for nearby cities to develop as well. Building secretariats, in as much as it won't bring much revenue to the government, would at least make people think of building houses for rent around the area, among other things. The people that hate this governor are poverty stricken fellows who decide to spite whatever effort the man makes.

I TASK YOU TO TAKE NOTE OF THE PEOPLE THAT SPEWED ALL HATEFUL COMMENTS AGAINST THE GOVERNOR, THEY ARE CONSISTENTLY DOING IT. INFACT SOME OF THEM HIDE BEHIND SEVERAL MONIKERS SPEWING THE SAME SHIT THEY ARE MADE OF. Finally, let me state that people who are alwsy hatefilled against another can never be objective and they never achieve anything in life. Check their background, their entire lineage would always have minimal or nothing to offer.
fowlyansh181:
i was in Nsukka before leaving the country, you mean the ogige main market hold up that’s already back? Or the nonsense from barracks to total , or the other nonsense at odenigbo? Visit enugu town too and weep, this foolish man is the worst in Enugu history and I wish Sullivan got a third term..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by Chidexter(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Captainmudi:

You're an ode, it's Chime that built that road Ezi. What has gburus done other than to buy all media platforms
Ur mouth no be here. no wahala.
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by Smoke55: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Awol1:

Delivered by building Secretariat in Nsukka?

For what?

Did Chimaroke build Secretariat in Nkanu?

Did Sullivan build Secretariat in Udi?

Why would Ugwuanyi build Secretariat in Nsukka?

What are u hailing exactly?
you are pained man,when chimaroke moved UNTH to nkanu heaven didn't fall...if its paining you that gburugburu is developing nsk then go and die!! what did sulivan do for nsukka? chimaroke nko? gburu is the governor and nothing anybody can do abt it even you!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by gurujoe(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
All these wailers haven't see anything yet. More 3 years to go and after that Gov Ugwuanyi will handover to Isi Uzo LGA person to take over.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by PeaceGord: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Awol1:
This man has left the things he should do to build Secretariat in Nsukka.

For what exactly?

Tell this fool to work on the road from New Market flyover to Abakpa junction.

Tell him to stop doing patch patch on roads and reconstruct the roads.

Tell him to call his fellow fools from Nsukka that he parked into VIO to order to stop harassing people.

When jobless, silly people open their mouths to condemn others, their stupidity glares!

I hope you're ok.
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by Belugaice1: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Na today I know say na Enugu get Nairaland shocked
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by Captainmudi(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
chiol:

Please go and learn manners. The source is quoted there and google can assist you too. Stop exposing your ignorance in the public.
Shut the Bleep up Ezi bida. Tell me when they conducted the census
Re: Pictures From Construction Of Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka by Smalldick123(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2019
Awol1:

Delivered by building Secretariat in Nsukka?
For what?
Did Chimaroke build Secretariat in Nkanu?
Did Sullivan build Secretariat in Udi?
Why would Ugwuanyi build Secretariat in Nsukka?
What are u hailing exactly?
Hater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Assembly Suspends Lawmakers ‘for Working With Bandits’ / 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.