Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Question (for Married Couples) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question (for Married Couples) (819 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question (for Married Couples) by pslm23(f): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2010
If your spouse asked you to "go down" on him/her would you? Isn't this act against our culture and religion? Are we then obligated to do this because we are married and took vows? Can a wife be accused of shirking in her wifely duties because she wouldn't do it?
Re: Question (for Married Couples) by deniyor: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2010
Srry not married!
Has a man ever gone down on you b4? If yes, whats new now that you are married.
If no, gurl, you don't know what you hv been missing.
Re: Question (for Married Couples) by ifyalways(f): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2010
omg!!ur reasons for not "going down" are ridiculous!pulease in our bedroom,the only rule that stands are ones we make.
Re: Question (for Married Couples) by pslm23(f): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2010
ifyalways:

omg!!your reasons for not "going down" are ridiculous!pulease in our bedroom,the only rule that stands are ones we make.

I asked a question that was posed to me and I didn't know what to say so I brought it here so technically, they are NOT "my reasons" and there is absolutley no need for name callings or bashings. All i asked for was what a couple, especially one that is married would do and think if faced with something like this.
Re: Question (for Married Couples) by Osama10(m): 3:33am On Nov 22, 2010
I don't see anything wrong there thats if you guys are married.
Re: Question (for Married Couples) by DJA: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2010
The rule of marriage is determined by God,but the pattern it takes is left to the couple,its strictly on agreement.watever they choose to do in bed,the fact is not to be debated publicly,cos it is a sacred affair.nevertheless,it is not a rule but a choice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Man Forever / Do You Remember Your Proposal? / What's Your Take On This Same-sex Marriage Debate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.