Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) (45235 Views)

Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by irukandji89(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2019
All of you are funny!

NTA CANNOT CHANGE!!

NTA that hasn't changed the opening theme song of their news broadcast since before I was born.

And I'm over 30 years of age.

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2019
krozay:
After the match ended the commentator said"super eagles 2 Nigeria 1 "

Hahaha hahaha lol..... Really? That must be courtesy of ogogoro that brings confusion. I can't believe this. Thank God say I no watch am

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by bedfordng(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by innogbes: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2019
when will Nigeria improve? always backward in many things............well it's a product of next level sha
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Dunskibaba: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2019
Kylekent59:
What if they had decided not to air it just like other stations?

Nigerians just like to exaggerate a situation with any slightest opportunity they see.

At least the match was aired. You guys should stop criticising them.

Are you for real?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2019
That should be the end of the game

That might be the end of the game

And that is the end of the game

Idiat commentary

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Clarence Peter would have a far better shot video than the one watched on NTA today.
raskimono of blessed memory would argued his first record label ( premier records) could have done Better.. �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2019
Dunskibaba:

Are you for real?
no he isn't brain is on autopilot and no parental antivirus to prevent poverty trojans...The deficit of that is why we have such belligerent comments proliferation on social media..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2019
Below is the profile of the Director General of NTA.
We must be joking if we expect better from a 66 years old man that his best experience were all around NTA Jos and Bauchi. Lol!!
He has even retired since 2012. I give up.

Yakubu Muhammed was born on November 11, 1953 and attended the prominent Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, where he studied Social Science (B.Sc).

Prior to his appointment Alh. Yakubu as new DG of Nigerian Television Authority NTA. Yakubu Mohammed joined the service of the NTA in Jos in 1977 as Current Affairs Producer.

Afterward he later held various positions among which were Controller News and Current Affairs, NTA Jos; Rose to General Manager, NTA Bauchi; Director News NTA Headquarters; and finally before his retirement from service as a career media man in 2012 as Executive Director Of Special Duties NTA Headquarters.

Mohammed is married with four children and currently serves as Special Adviser on Media and Communications to Governor Muhammad Abdullahi Abubakar of Bauchi State.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by opesax: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2019
If supersport no broadcast match, nigeria no fit show match clearly.
Nigeira na scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Bsmartt(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2019
I am glad the WORST TV STATION OF THE YEAR was called out by Nigerians. I struggled to watch the match yesterday.
I am sure because it is NTA none of the engineers or managers will be sacked.

Please let the federal privatize the TV station ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Shame on Lai Mohammed and pantami for that show of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2019
RexTramadol1:
That should be the end of the game

That might be the end of the game

And that is the end of the game

Idiat commentary
hahahahahaha,you self hear am,10 mins to the end of the game at 72mins,and if you hear the amount budgetted for salary and equipment,your pant go tear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by maxilly(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2019
Na today una realise say nta na the exact reflection of naija conditions?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2019
watchwoman:

That was the part that muzzed me..
I was surprised, shocked, laughing and angry at the same time

The commentator gave you different contrary emotions happening to your body at the same time... Lol
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by spayor(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Kylekent59:

Nigerians just like to exaggerate a situation with any slightest opportunity they see.

your armpit dey mad...if dem no fit give us standard coverage, den e beta make dem leave ahm...we for watch ahm for livescores

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by krozay(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2019
watchwoman:

That was the part that muzzed me..
I was surprised, shocked, laughing and angry at the same time
he also said it seems the match has ended..... imagine

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2019
Rednaxelot:
The commentator even goofed by calling Alex Iwobi an Arsenal player.

NTA Commentator:

“Arsenal Striker, Alex Iwobi”

“Super Eagles 2 : 1 Nigeria”
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2019
LadySarah:
You will know NTA is Useless when it is a free station on Gotv,even After your sub expires.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2019
Passionate888:
Buhari sef

grin

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by kellynexx007(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Chidexter:
The video quality would definitely make the nokia c3 look like an iphone, while the commentator must have smoked marijuana and bitterleaf which probably smoked out his four megapixel eyesight. cos he was saying gibberish all through, how can you say a match still ongoing has ended..?
LOLZZZZ.....NA PENSIONER STATION....
\

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2019
Kylekent59:

you are definitely one of the problem of this country. How can you say a thing like this, do you know the meaning of NTA, and its significance to the country? Nawa oo...spits!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2019
I had to endure the horrible torments of watching that match as a patriotic Nigerian, from picture quality to commentary was nothing to write about, no replay for goals scored and the replay they manage to show us was as a result of rewind...naija which way? are we still the giants of Africa? I strongly believe we are loosing our relevance as African giants that's why super sports have the balls not to air this match while we subscribe to them monthly in our own country. I think they should be mandated to cover all professional football activities in Nigeria for station allotted to Nigeria. The same way they cover S.A football activities. At this point we should be progressing not the other way round.!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by thundafire: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2019
SweetPreeq:
They made ps1 look like ps4 sha

If you watch their news broadcast, sometimes the newscaster levitates
dis got me cracking so u are telling me dat where Jon Champion dey our commentators dey hide
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Mulatta(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2019
tonididdy:

. I don't think any administration since Obasanjo era hasn't pumped in as less than billions of naira to that TV station, yet see the outcome in 2019
It will be good if private investors take over NTA
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by SweetPreeq(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2019
thundafire:
dis got me cracking so u are telling me dat where Jon Champion dey our commentators dey hide

Jon champion too much na

How in God's name will you say iwobi is an arsenal player

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by thundafire: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2019
SweetPreeq:

Jon champion too much na

How in God's name will you say iwobi is an arsenal player
lol
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Mulatta:

It will be good if private investors take over NTA
The station should be scrapped.... Absolutely nobody relies on it for any information whatsoever
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by xtophy1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kylekent59:

una see one of dem...daskiya, no iota of reasoning whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Khalidase83(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
NTA is a national disgrace. 'largest network in Africa', "You can't beat the reach" yet ordinary home match u can't air properly. Thank God I don't even watch NTA.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kylekent59:

na comments like this dey make me vex easily.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Legendguru: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nta is among the worst tv stations in the world if not first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadiq Daba: Veteran Broadcaster And Movie Star Is Dead / Niyi Evicted From Bbnaija House / TSTV Decoder: 6 Reasons Why Many People Would Obtain It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.