Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) (45633 Views)

Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by abbiboy: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kylekent59:
What if they had decided not to air it just like other stations?

Nigerians just like to exaggerate a situation with any slightest opportunity they see.

At least the match was aired. You guys should stop criticising them.
U no well,go for medics checkup.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by justman911(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kylekent59:
What if they had decided not to air it just like other stations?

Nigerians just like to exaggerate a situation with any slightest opportunity they see.

At least the match was aired. You guys should stop criticising them.

Stop settling for rubbish bloody Nigerians.

You guys make me sickkkkkk!!!!
Like are you damn retarded?
Does Buhari ride a second hand passat? What makes you feel you don't deserve proper coverage from a national TV station that gets millions as budget.
Too much suffer has reset the brains of Nigerians, humans now think with their gall.

I'm tayad of dis kind yarn abeg. wtf...!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
justman911:

Stop settling for rubbish bloody Nigerians.

You guys make me sickkkkkk!!!!
Like are you damn retarded?
Does Buhari ride a second hand passat? What makes you feel you don't deserve proper coverage from a national TV station that gets millions as budget.
Too much suffer has reset the brains of Nigerians, humans now think with their gall.

I'm tayad of dis kind yarn abeg. wtf...!
abbiboy:

U no well,go for medics checkup.
Bizibi:
na comments like this dey make me vex easily.

Bizibi:
na comments like this dey make me vex easily.
xtophy1:
una see one of dem...daskiya, no iota of reasoning whatsoever

isaacprinz:
you are definitely one of the problem of this country. How can you say a thing like this, do you know the meaning of NTA, and its significance to the country? Nawa oo...spits!!

spayor:
your armpit dey mad...if dem no fit give us standard coverage, den e beta make dem leave ahm...we for watch ahm for livescores

Dunskibaba:

Are you for real?

Is that all?

Say more
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by owila4luv(m): 2:18am On Nov 15, 2019
NTA You can't beat the reach
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by DrOmah(m): 5:48am On Nov 15, 2019
I don't think you saw that game cos if you did, you won't be saying this o
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 6:06am On Nov 15, 2019
Kylekent59:

Is that all?

Say more
What more can I say to a brain washed ass licker, huh pathetic!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Titheman(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:
NTA na highest fuckub.. Thevonly people dat enjoyed the match where those in the stadium.. I no know why i no go... I dey plaza dey jonze
plaza boys

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Titheman:
plaza boys
Na we we
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Titheman(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Na we we
abeg tell dat ya nigger wey collect ma phone say u don come buy am back
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Titheman:

abeg tell dat ya nigger wey collect ma phone say u don come buy am back

Haha haha ... The real owners gang..
Ig u no cordinate like dat, dem go Lap up straight up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex, Tobi, Nina Automatically Make It To The Finals / Meet The Bbnaija All Stars Finalists (Top 6) / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.