Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies (45448 Views)

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by ideylaff: 1:27am On Nov 14, 2019
Bankulli used to be rascally but he’s tidied up his ways lately.

He stayed back hanging around Kanye West and last I know he’s one of the arranging managers
On the Lion King Beyoncé album.

Lets say he’s doing his own hustling within his own capacity.

Also saw him at StarBoy fest around wizkid in an orange sweat shirt with the words “osha” meaning
Bankulli Osha

Oh wow he’s upped his game now

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6DGK3ne02o[/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-qxXA2rDhQ[/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdoYOJs_6hA[/url]
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by lebete3000: 2:02am On Nov 14, 2019
unitysheart:

Even their officers no find am funny at all. One kept lamenting while I crossed into Ghana yesterday.

Make Bubu keep the borders shut abeg, when hunger mama their head, their women will become cheaper & ofcourse, sweeter to screw tongue
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Lugianostar(m): 3:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Silence has a venom despicable of it's ideology so keep quite and talk no more!!!!

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Studyinchina200(m): 4:03am On Nov 14, 2019

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no secret.
Just like he did with the emotions of the females who really cared, he also toyed with the intelligence of his music partners.
Major reason Burna Boy turned down the offer to join DKM/DB records.

Dapo was not fair to Bankulli.
He wasn't appreciative of Michael.
He wasn't even fair to Cassper,
.... not only did he bite this finger that fed him, he also chewed the scrotum that birthed him.

Sad that Don Jazzy did not notice the treachery in him quick enough.
Kanye did, Big Sean did too. But they were smarter.
They ensured he had burnt all of his bridges, altered his style for them before they tossed him into the sea of oblivion.

A sea he would have perpetually remained in until the pity from his son's death and subsequent fraternity with Tuface Idibia brought him some little recognition once again.

Life's greatest moral remains;
"No matter where you go to, remember the road that will bring you home and who took you there."
D'Banj doesn't know this, but I do.
And that's why somehow I always find a way to come home to Nairaland.
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Prompto: 5:13am On Nov 14, 2019
A bigot giving inspirational speech for fools that believe he as anything reasonable to say. What a joke NL aa indeed become.

[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no secret.
Just like he did with the emotions of the females who really cared, he also toyed with the intelligence of his music partners.

.... not only did he bite this finger that fed him, he also chewed the scrotum that birthed him.

They ensured he had burnt all of his bridges, altered his style for them before they tossed him into the sea of oblivion.

A sea he would have perpetually remained in until the pity from his son's death and subsequent fraternity with Tuface Idibia brought him some little recognition once again.

"No matter where you go to, remember the road that will bring you home and who took you there."
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=84005669] shocked

It is no secret.

And that's why somehow I always find
a way to come home to Nairaland.[/

quote]

Damn Son... You are good .

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by LyfeJennings(m): 5:55am On Nov 14, 2019
DonBenny77:

Don't mind the overrated flop.
He sacrificed his son and the glory still ain't worth it. It's no coincidence he was attending the BET awards when it happened.

Ahhhhhhh
Omo Ara aye
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by AK481(m): 6:41am On Nov 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no secret.

Give me a like because I quoted this guy.

8 Likes

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by odigbosky(m): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2019
Triplerg:
Hahaha... Keep calm bro, I have spent more than a decade on this forum FYI. How old was he when D banj and Don jazzy returned to Nigeria to start mohit? D banj has done well and doesn't need to remain relevant forever. Time cannot permit me to explain why I think he is a kid. But should he be more than 30, then he is a FOOL

If you have spent more than a decade in this forum and you don't know Nwamaikpe by now or how to sieve the vital things from his words then it's not Nairaland. There are some comments I read and I am like this must be him and when I check yes it's him. Dude is highly intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by isey4u(f): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2019
Oooh my God who is this person. I just love you jooor cheesy

NwaAmaikpe:
:

It is no secret.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by HacheNoire: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2019
Homextras:
This Bankuli was so rascally back then in Tedder hall, university of Ibadan...

Who asked you history!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Abimbola29(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no secret.

why body dey pain you like this

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Seun360(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2019
slimgonzalez:
The manager name no even sweet for mouth sef.....BANKULLI

Sounds like Kulikuli.
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Seun360(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2019
DonBenny77:

Don't mind the overrated flop.
He sacrificed his son and the glory still ain't worth it. It's no coincidence he was attending the BET awards when it happened.

Sacrificed his son?

You won't live long.
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by DonBenny77(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2019
Seun360:

Sacrificed his son?

You won't live long.
You will die tonight!
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no secret.

who is this blabber mouth
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Femeto: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2019
FuckThaMod:
I just don't like this bankuli guy with his fat stomach.. I saw him loitering around wizkid during starboy fest. He seems like a vulture to me..
Na big man o he is on Beyonce's Album.
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by 3rdavefarms(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
malcomxjr:
You see how foolish you are what are your gains in this.. Just because you want to trend right l don’t blame you... l blame this person giving you money to buy data if you work for it you will appreciate it better... Do you think Nigeria is still still the big brother of Africa haha you make me laugh in Spanish the truth is that Nigeria your country is behind Ghana 10 yrs hahaha

You are coming back to Nigeria to resume your house Job like cleaners , car wash attendants , puff puff seller and shoe makers , you this ingrate black pools never will you come here to teach our pupils bad English by pronounce Father as Fadee grin you hero labored in vain Kwame
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by tommy589(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no secret.

Ok
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by ttmax09(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no secret.

Dude shut up stop blabbing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Slymking: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Really matured beef no be like tupacs the traitor

No one dumb reach you on Earth.
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by ttmax09(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
odigbosky:

If you have spent more than a decade in this forum and you don't know Nwamaikpe by now or how to sieve the vital things from his words then it's not Nairaland. There are some comments I read and I am like this must be him and when I check yes it's him. Dude is highly intelligent.
Pls Nwa is not more than 3 years on the this forum. The dude is mostly a bigot

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
FuckThaMod:
I just don't like this bankuli guy with his fat stomach.. I saw him loitering around wizkid during starboy fest. He seems like a vulture to me..

maybe you dont know the guy..he produced like 2 tracks out of the current album of Beyonce..hate him or love him..he is Oshaaa... he can't be taken for granted.. he rolls with the big guns in the industry
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by chloride6: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
dom:

Greatest Tedderite!!!!!!!!
I recall in 1998 when " Stand Well Well" died in a vehicle Accident. Bankulli and I led the singing in the funeral procession from UI to Sango Cemetry. Fantastic Tenor he is. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery humorous too. Great guy any day.

Chisos 1998..

Ancestors

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by realoscar84(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Obviously u are a smart fellow but most often you always, not always though, find a way to annoy this forum. Why?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is no secret.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by sharpwriter(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
realoscar84:
Obviously u are a smart fellow but most often you always, not always though, find a way to annoy this forum. Why?

It's cos the guy is crazy.. .. Lol

I have read this comment of his up to like 5 times, wondering how he manages to get his information and still maintain first page or FTC a times... He's an enigma cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Seun360(m): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
DonBenny77:
You will die tonight!
You failed!
Am Alive in Celine Dion's voice.
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Who do you think is coming back to that place.. it is better you seek light and be free
3rdavefarms:

You are coming back to Nigeria to resume your house Job like cleaners , car wash attendants , puff puff seller and shoe makers , you this ingrate black pools never will you come here to teach our pupils bad English by pronounce Father as Fadee grin you hero labored in vain Kwame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) / Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.