Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Please Guys, What Should I Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys, What Should I Do??? (2825 Views)

Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
I met this girl at the bank about 2 weeks ago.. After few days of regular calls and chats, she came to visit... We did everything apart from penetrative sex... Meanwhile she told me, she had a boyfriend.. Then I told her, it's better we quit.. Then she said there was nothing serious between them... After work today, I got a call from a guy.. He said he got my number from her phone.. My Good people, he's begging me to leave his girlfriend alone.. The girl in question has refused to let me be.. What do I do?
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Officialgarri: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ofé kan àbùkù.

The Boyfriend has begged you to stay away, tell the girl to stay away... Or else... wa kan àbùkù

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by donbachi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ur fowl Don lay boiled egg for u...chop.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
donbachi:
Ur fowl Don lay boiled egg for u...chop.
I think I’m finally getting to understand this donbachi guy!! grin

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by donbachi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
stupidity:
I think I’m finally getting to understand this donbachi guy!! grin
gracias
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by kenzosky: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
You did everything apart from penetrative s%x which means she refuse you eating the groundnut soup.she told you she had a boy friend, but that there was notting serious between them, then you got a call from a dude telling you to leave his girlfriend alone, and the girl in question has refuse to let you be. OP. Do you know the story of Samson and delilla in the Bible? If you know, well that's the trap you're.... If you know you know. Those are the kind of women that comes into an innocent man's life, decieve him with an olive oil smile, then together with her boy friend open the gate of hell so the innocent man can fall into it. Open ur eyes.
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by devilmaycry: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
I met this girl at the bank about 2 weeks ago.. After few days of regular calls and chats, she came to visit... We did everything apart from penetrative sex... Meanwhile she told me, she had a boyfriend.. Then I told her, it's better we quit.. Then she said there was nothing serious between them... After work today, I got a call from a guy.. He said he got my number from her phone.. My Good people, he's begging me to leave his girlfriend alone.. The girl in question has refused to let me be.. What do I do?

Dude...put your self in the guy's shoe...
Just try and quit whatever u have going with that babe....

Babes plenty ...no do mumu ontop one!

6 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by almarthins(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
Ofé kan àbùkù.

The Boyfriend has begged you to stay away, tell the girl to stay away... Or else... wa kan àbùkù

grin grin
The guy dey beg am now nt to enter early grave.
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by almarthins(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:

Abeg leave d gurl alone o jeje

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
as long as they are not married, you can bang her as you want, anyway you have started the process, continue it.

idiot bf is calling to save his gf that he woud have dumped for long.

Guy, use condom, have your fun, bang and dump and send her back to the idiot bf like nothing happened.

6 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
My people, I have blocked her on both my lines... I was surprised to see her at my place today.. But I didn't let her in... I have narrated everything to the dude.. How else do I talk to her? I never meant to come between their relationship... Wetin I suppose do again my people

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
lilwetdick:
as long as they are not married, you can bang her as you want, anyway you have started the process, continue it.

idiot bf is calling to save his gf that he woud have dumped for long.

Guy, use condom, have your fun, bang and dump and send her back to the idiot bf like nothing happened.
thanks boss... I already told her I'm not ready for any commitment.. She's still coming closer.. Telling me she doesn't love the guy...
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Elvinho2244(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh Men; this is a tight situation, anyways send me the girls number, let me confirm something

grin

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
My people, I have blocked her on both my lines... I was surprised to see her at my place today.. But I didn't let her in... I have narrated everything to the dude.. How else do I talk to her? I never meant to come between their relationship... Wetin I suppose do again my people

dude you are not suppose to block that girl, if she wants to play let her play, it is her choice, give her what she wants.

idiot bf is suppose to know that his relationship with her has been over for long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
almarthins:

grin grin
The guy dey beg am now nt to enter early grave.
which kind early grave be that.. For the guy to dey beg me sef, show say him no get shame... I come dey pity am sef... But I no go lie, the girl set die...
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
thanks boss... I already told her I'm not ready for any commitment.. She's still coming closer.. Telling me she doesn't love the guy...

she has told you her mind, do your job as a guy, after doing your job, if you want her you allow her to stay, if you dont want her, you send her back to where she came from.. you can also use her as side chick.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
lilwetdick:

dude you are not suppose to block that girl, if she wants to play let her play, it is her choice, give her what she wants.

idiot bf is suppose to know that his relationship with her has been over for long.
I will unblock her asap.. She knows I don't want anything serious.. Instead of the dude to play along, him dey form lover boy..
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by MrCork: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:

angry
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
I will unblock her asap.. She knows I don't want anything serious.. Instead of the dude to play along, him dey form lover boy..

leave that mr lover alone, unblock the girl, have fun, after banging her, if you dont want commitment, send her back home or use her as side chick

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by MrCork: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:

..so u fuk your friend wife & u begging him to him to quit?...4real?.
..SHAME ON U SIR!! (No oofeense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by almarthins(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
which kind early grave be that.. For the guy to dey beg me sef, show say him no get shame... I come dey pity am sef... But I no go lie, the girl set die...

Na one thing go kill man na. U beta dey carefull. I don see men fall boys for benin over babe. No take am lightly like say nothing go show. No die early abeg

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
almarthins:

Na one thing go kill man na. U beta dey carefull. I don see men fall boys for benin over babe. No take am lightly like say nothing go show. No die early abeg
thanks for the advice bro.. But how else do I talk to her
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by kenzosky: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
Be a man, look straight into her eyes and tell her that her so called boyfriend called you, and that with the situation at hand you don't want to get mixt up in a cult war, inshort, tell her stupid things that would make her hate you and run whenever she see's you or hear your Name.
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by almarthins(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
thanks for the advice bro.. But how else do I talk to her

The gurl fit do u a favour by ending relation with other one. Abeg sit d gurl down and ask her a number of questions e.g do u love me?, do u love ur guy? Etc
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by phintohlar(f): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
Ofé kan àbùkù.

abuku gidi gaan ni o
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
almarthins:

The gurl fit do u a favour by ending relation with other one. Abeg sit d gurl down and ask her a number of questions e.g do u love me?, do u love ur guy? Etc
I have told her, to go back to her boyfriend... On Saturday, I will have a meeting with her.. I don't want any problems in my life.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by phintohlar(f): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na all this kind thing dey make me vex o and i dey know if i dey vex. Is the guy okay, why asking you to leave the girl? hin don pay for her head ni, wat rubis.
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by AfroKnight: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
Ofé kan àbùkù.

Op hope you understand this Yoruba sha.

Don’t let one girl embarrass your destiny. Chase her away.
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
phintohlar:
Na all this kind thing dey make me vex o and i dey know if i dey vex. Is the guy okay, why asking you to leave the girl? hin don pay for her head ni, wat rubis.
my sis, I tire o.. No be say him don pay her dowry o.. Just gf and bf level o
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by AfroKnight: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
phintohlar:

Op don’t listen to this babe. She wants to read new thread on front page:

“Boyfriend breaks head of girlfriend’s side guy. Graphic photos”

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
I have told her, to go back to her boyfriend... On Saturday, I will have a meeting with her.. I don't want any problems in my life.

see, another sharp guy will pin her down and bang her while the idiot bf loses.

this life is an interesting place, some girls did have bf when sharp men came to drag them away from their boyfriends.

continue acting like a therapist with her...when you finish your therapy, she will see another guy that makes her happy at the moment and go with him.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
AfroKnight:

Op hope you understand this Yoruba sha.

Don’t let one girl embarrass your destiny. Chase her away.
I have already told her I'm no longer interested.. Didn't let her into my apartment today.. Even after blocking her lines, she's still calling back with different numbers.. I don enter one chance.. I think she's even quarreling with the guy now.. I never meant to come between them.. I would have bleeped her when she came visiting, but I didn't have condom.. I'm glad, I didn't go too far..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Know How Gay Men Operate / Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? / Is She The Youngest Bustiest Social Media Celebrity In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.