Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Please Guys, What Should I Do??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys, What Should I Do??? (2818 Views)

Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
If they are serious, please let them be.
I've had to make similar decisions in my life before and I did what I just advised you to do.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by phintohlar(f): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
AfroKnight:

Op don’t listen to this babe. She wants to read new thread on front page:

“Boyfriend breaks head of girlfriend’s side guy. Graphic photos”
graphic ko, why you say make he no answer me, why fight over wat is yet to be yours now

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
lilwetdick:

see, another sharp guy will pin her down and bang her while the idiot bf loses.

this life is an interesting place, some girls did have bf when sharp men came to drag them away from their boyfriends.

continue acting like a therapist with her...when you finish your therapy, she will see another guy that makes her happy at the moment and go with him.
bro, you dey ginger me... I go lash am daybreak on Saturday.. This na challenge to me... That's why I'm afraid of going into anything relationship at this point.. The day she came visiting, Mr lover boy called, she told him, she's fixing her nails..whereas, she was sucking gbola...

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by phintohlar(f): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
my sis, I tire o.. No be say him don pay her dowry o.. Just gf and bf level o
e tire me o. My advice, distance yourself from the babe a bit while you watch things in 3d camera cos some guys can be irritating aswear, na so one mumu wey i dey date dat time sef dey warn guys upandan meanwhile i was looking for a way to quit the relationship and yet he wouldn't allow the serious ones be

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
bro, you dey ginger me... I go lash am daybreak on Saturday.. This na challenge to me... That's why I'm afraid of going into anything relationship at this point.. The day she came visiting, Mr lover boy called, she told him, she's fixing her nails..whereas, she was sucking gbola...

hahahaha, abeg give am gbola make she suck bellyful, mr lover boy is a fool, it is just a disgrace for a man to be calling another man to free his so called gf

that girl isnt his gf anymore but lover boy does not want to wake up from his slumber

give her what she needs then show her the road to her house.

after banging you can decide what you want to do with her...in my opinion that girl should be side chick not main gf because she will betray when another guy wey sharp pass you come around.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by AfroKnight: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
I have already told her I'm no longer interested.. Didn't let her into my apartment today.. Even after blocking her lines, she's still calling back with different numbers.. I don enter one chance.. I think she's even quarreling with the guy now.. I never meant to come between them.. I would have bleeped her when she came visiting, but I didn't have condom.. I'm glad, I didn't go too far..

I understand the situation. It’s like ladies think in reverse sometimes. When you chase them away, that’s when they fall harder in love up until they switch it up and hate you just as hard.

Still, I’d advice you to chase her away. Let her sort out her issues before coming to you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by okoroemeka(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
My people, I have blocked her on both my lines... I was surprised to see her at my place today.. But I didn't let her in... I have narrated everything to the dude.. How else do I talk to her? I never meant to come between their relationship... Wetin I suppose do again my people
a perfect gentleman,well you did good but a farewell fvck could have been better

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
lilwetdick:

hahahaha, abeg give am gbola make she suck bellyful, mr lover boy is a fool, it is just a disgrace for a man to be calling another man to free his gf

that girl isnt his gf anymore but lover boy does not want to wake up from his slumber

give her what she needs then show her the road to her house.
bro you too much.. When Mr lover boy called, I just told him I was going to call him back after everything...the guy fall my hand.. Toto wey be say, no be your property.. You won privatize am.. When you never marry the girl..
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by AfroKnight: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
phintohlar:
graphic ko, why you say make he no answer me, why fight over wat is yet to be yours now

This girl want make dem use OP head break coconut ni sha.

Me, I avoid girls with clingy boyfriends. E be like say you fit do this kind thing. You go dey find guy wen go help you breakup. Instead make you gather confidence break up with your boyfriend.

Me I’m not up for messy love triangles.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Blecco6(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
AfroKnight:

Op don’t listen to this babe. She wants to read new thread on front page:

“Boyfriend breaks head of girlfriend’s side guy. Graphic photos”
please don't make me laugh

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
bro you too much.. When Mr lover boy called, I just told him I was going to call him back after everything...the guy fall my hand.. Toto wey be say, no be your property.. You won privatize am.. When you never marry the girl..

i swear to god the lover boy na mumu. he just fall em hand. abeg give the girl wetin she need but use condom ohh..that girl can never be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Mcslize: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
thanks for the advice bro.. But how else do I talk to her

How to make her leave you. Become a Mr nice. Show her too much care. Bombard her with so much attention and watch. She will start pulling off. That bf that called you to beg you, that's exactly what he is doing that is making the girl not to like him. Do same if you want her to leave you alone. That's the secret. You want to break a girl heart without making her feel bad? This is the right way to leave a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Blecco6(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Op please forget about that girl,that boyfriend of her might be a cultist or form of bad guy or even a criminal so be careful so many boy has lost their life in a case similar to this.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by AfroKnight: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Blecco6:
please don't make me laugh

Lol. OP no wan hear word.

The girl might be dating one immature guy who thinks girlfriends are worth brawling for. OP go just collect plank for nothing. See embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
AfroKnight:

The girl might be dating one immature guy who thinks girlfriends are worth brawling for. OP go just collect plank for nothing. See embarrassment.

collect plank for wetin, the relationship is over but mr lover boy can not wake up from his sleep

the guy doesnt even know the man house.

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by phintohlar(f): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
AfroKnight:

This girl want make dem use OP head break coconut ni sha.

Me, I avoid girls with clingy boyfriends. E be like say you fit do this kind thing. You go dey find guy wen go help you breakup. Instead make you gather confidence break up with your boyfriend.

Me I’m not up for messy love triangles.
if only some guys can just take it and walk away wen u told them ur no longer interested, maybe it wouldn't have been that difficult to do.
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Blecco6(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
AfroKnight:

leave am na make he no hear word,na 3am dem go take wake am go drill

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Blecco6:
bro, leave that thing... The dude in question should be close to 30..and still acting like a kid.. I don't have any feelings for the girl too.. She should be able to make her own decisions at 25... If she carry herself come on Saturday, I go lash am without remorse... No be later now, them go rub am for my face, say I dey impotent.. I asked her, if she was into something serious, she should tell me No!!!...

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by AfroKnight: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Blecco6:

I strongly suspect she wants to use OP to escape the guy.

grin grin
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Blecco6(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
bro, leave that thing... The dude in question should be close to 30..and still acting like a kid.. I don't have any feelings for the girl too.. She should be able to make her own decisions at 25... If she carry herself come on Saturday, I go lash am without remorse... No be later now, them go rub am for my face, say I dey impotent.. I asked her, if she was into something serious, she should tell me No!!!...
OK oh you are entitle to ur opinion but just be careful.
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by AfroKnight: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
OP e be like say you don fall for the girl sef. You are ready to march dat guy eye for her.

Hope she’s worth it.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
AfroKnight:
OP e be like say you don fall for the girl sef. You are ready to march dat guy eye for her.

Hope she’s worth it.
me just won sample the kpekus... Is that too much to ask? Why are some guys naturally greedy... Chop alone, die.............
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by AfroKnight: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
me just won sample the kpekus... Is that too much to ask? Why are some guys naturally greedy... Chop alone, die.............

cheesy grin

Na she waka come. Anything she see, make she collect.

No blame the guy. He tink say e don see wife. But na you go clear am.
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Blecco6(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
Remember say na corn when fowl dey like,nai den take dey catch am quick quick oh as kpekus dey sweet you now so the bitter thing wen e dey that kin kpekus plenty pass the sweet things O
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
AfroKnight:

cheesy grin

Na she waka come. Anything she see, make she collect.

No blame the guy. He tink say e don see wife. But na you go clear am.
Na so bro... I no put rope for her neck..
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Starz825(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ewilonco:
I have already told her I'm no longer interested.. Didn't let her into my apartment today.. Even after blocking her lines, she's still calling back with different numbers.. I don enter one chance.. I think she's even quarreling with the guy now.. I never meant to come between them.. I would have bleeped her when she came visiting, but I didn't have condom.. I'm glad, I didn't go too far..
He be like say small change dey ur pocket..na why the girl no waon commot oooo...

MA advice be say as u don confirm say the girl set die....u see that die wey u mention bah.. if u no want make he pounce on top ur head...just leave her jeje....most boys we do anything to keep a girl wey set die

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by hakym619(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2019
you are a shameless cheat.

heartless coward, doing what they can't take
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by DenreleDave(m): 5:09am On Nov 14, 2019
Ewilonco:
Na so bro... I no put rope for her neck..

Bro you can lash her well.. Honestly you have done no wrong

Karma will visit you too, probably ur fiancee or wife will go visit another man too and tell him say she no get husband..

That time, that guy will also come on nairaland to ask for this same advice and I'm sure that you will alive to advise him to lash her without knowing that the lady to be lashed is ur wife..

Back to the babe,
But honestly u can lash her sha. No offense but ur own dey come..

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2019
DenreleDave:

Bro you can lash her well.. Honestly you have done no wrong

Karma will visit you too, probably ur fiancee or wife will go visit another man too and tell him say she no get husband..

That time, that guy will also come on nairaland to ask for this same advice and I'm sure that you will alive to advise him to lash her without knowing that the lady to be lashed is ur wife..

Back to the babe,
But honestly u can lash her sha. No offense but ur own dey come..
Na WA o... Bro, which kind of advice be this
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 14, 2019
hakym619:
you are a shameless cheat.

heartless coward, doing what they can't take
thanks for the kind words.. Any other thing?
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2019
Starz825:

He be like say small change dey ur pocket..na why the girl no waon commot oooo...

MA advice be say as u don confirm say the girl set die....u see that die wey u mention bah.. if u no want make he pounce on top ur head...just leave her jeje....most boys we do anything to keep a girl wey set die
you are not far from the truth bro... Thanks for your input..
Re: Please Guys, What Should I Do??? by DenreleDave(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2019
Ewilonco:
Na WA o... Bro, which kind of advice be this

Bro na true I Yan u.. No worry u go later see the thread of someone needing advice to yansh ur wife and u go comment saying yansh her yansh her yansh her life well.

See as I dey laff for here sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name Three Series You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / Can Bleaching Of The Skin Affect Relationship? / The Best Way To Calm A Guy Down When He Is Angry Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.