Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,129 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Discussions;The Breeding And Pruning Concept - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discussions;The Breeding And Pruning Concept (305 Views)

3MTT Discussions: Getting Ready / The Sex Discussions Here Is Much ,here Is 4Romance Not To Fvck / Discussions: Relationship Issues on the Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussions;The Breeding And Pruning Concept by Cockanfanta: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Breeding --and--Pruning

Breeding as a tool in relationships is a very interesting concept. Which has been around for like God know when, and today we shall be bringing it to the limelight for us all take note of.

It is something that should be considered before of going into any relationship. The concept is very simple you breed/encourage behaviors you want from and prune those you don't.

To help you grasp the concept I will be giving some examples.
Re: Discussions;The Breeding And Pruning Concept by Cockanfanta: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Read slowly it will help you visualise if you're in a hurry then you shouldn't be reading it in the first place. undecided

Imagine you're a shy guy and you are to call a lady. with your cold feet and pounding heart you muster courage and walk up to the decent girl. you touch her then greet. She then look at you smiles and greet back. You feel refresh. State your purpose then leave.

Next time if you're asked to do the call her again it will be so easy for you to do the same.

But imagine you walk up to her touch her and she immediately screams "Don't touch me!" or stuffs like "Excuse me, Don't in your miserable life ever touch me again!". Sure you will have to think twice before touching her next time.

I'm going try and give more examples so you get the concept more.

But for now it's still underdevelopment If It were to be guy like Ilegend he would make a book and make money out of this. cool
Ilegend if you discover how powerful this concept is and decided to put it a your book please give credits. and cash yeah cash! Cash is good! grin
Re: Discussions;The Breeding And Pruning Concept by ABCthings: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
When I was younger I used to wonder why I scolded for little wrongs I did, while my sister wrongs got overlooked. My sister will do something bad and my mum will ignore it, but when I go a little off, I would be made to feel like shit, like someone who as done no good in his entire life . Later I realized I allowed it. When ever I get scolded I keep mute like the good boy I have been told to be. At times I even take blames for what I did not do. Some times blames just come out no where to me
And I just allow it. But my sister was the opposite. Be ready to take whatever you get what you talk to her, 'cause she takes no shits! She was not someone you can vent your frustration on at will. It was like you had to have a decree of energy before you even think of facing her.
Re: Discussions;The Breeding And Pruning Concept by ABCthings: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Also I noticed When ever we have an issue or disagreement mom was always as in always at her back. It was like a norm it was so much that I had to have a strong case before she support me even at that it just felt some kind of weird.

Imagine a scene in of a dark chilling night, my mom sitting beside the burning woods. My sister coming out from her room.

Girl: mummy, are you cold?
Mum: yes, it chilling here.
Girl: have a blanket.
Mum: thank you, so thoughtful.
Girl: (smiles and sit beside her)I love my mother.
Girl: the soup is getting done you should check it.
Mum: oh!, sure.

And so they continue a delightful

conversation. and then she goes
Girl: ABC is in his room doing nothing.
Mum: hmm... yeah, he's so silly.
Girl: he is a lazy champ.

Mum spends the next moments wondering what a lazy champ ABC is and if I shout from my room "I heard you! you b****!" I would be the negative energy guy destroying a peaceful night. Just like that ABC has been dashed insult.. sad
Re: Discussions;The Breeding And Pruning Concept by Cockanfanta: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yeah, but the second example seems a bit off though.
It more of a yes ladder where you agree a person so much that it feels strange to disagree.
Re: Discussions;The Breeding And Pruning Concept by ABCthings: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cockanfanta:
Yeah, but the second example seems a bit off though.
It more of a yes ladder where you agree a person so much that it feels strange to disagree.
If you are used to agreeing with a person that's breeding to me.
Re: Discussions;The Breeding And Pruning Concept by Cockanfanta: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Another example.

Guy A did something wrong. his girlfriend say to abuse him. he keep mute and bears it all. (breeding insults)

Guy B does the same thing. The girlfriend starts to rant. He quickly shuts her up. "Will you keep quiet! I did something wrong. Is that an avenue for you to talk to me anyhow?" (Sharp Pruning)

If Guy A continues like that his girlfriend will later lack respect for him.
Re: Discussions;The Breeding And Pruning Concept by ABCthings: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cockanfanta:
Another example.

Guy A did something wrong. his girlfriend say to abuse him. he keep mute and bears it all. ( breeding insults )
In order words the guy is saying insulting me is well allowed grin

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Effiong / . / Start Up Your Day With This Penis Enlargement Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.