Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria (7762 Views)

Patients Groan Over Rising Cost Of Drugs / Today Is World Diabetes Day - 9 Things 'todo' To Avoid The Incurable Disease / World Diabetes Day: Experts Recommend Natural Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by tommy589(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
supplements to cure diabetes?..I doubt that!

No advice dem. 99.9% of real sufferers won't put their lives on the line for supplements use

1 Like

Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by Oziobansapat: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Contact me on 07035962612 for the best supplements for Diabetes and I assure u a very noticeable changes
Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by Oziobansapat: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2019
Contact me on 07035962612 for the best supplements for Diabetes and I assure u a very noticeable changes[color=#990000][/color]
Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by MrPresident1: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2019
Read
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190117142047.htm

Jman06:
You just showed us that you lack understanding of diabetes. The problem is not solely on the beta cells. In fact, beta cells insufficiency constitute only a small fraction to the total diabetes burden.
Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by Jman06(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2019
MrPresident1:
Read
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190117142047.htm

There are different types of diabetes. Boosting beta cells function may work well for type1 diabetes which constitutes a smaller fraction of diabetes cases. But for type 2 diabetes which constitute the greatest burden, beta cells rejuvenation can only do little if it does work at all.

1 Like

Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by Kaceman(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
If u see this comment and u are suffering from diabetes and HIV please contact me I'm from javaherbs global I sell pure organic supplements that can cure both ailments and more. Call or WhatsApp me 08068694946

Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by seanw: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
They still want us to believe that DIABETES is INCURABLE, but can be MANAGED thanks to NORLAND TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) that has brought transformation to the Health Care space. You don't manage Diabetes but cure it permanently with Norland products. please you research on Norland for diabetes and contact us on
Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by megho: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
There are many things which are called to be incurable but there are remedies somewhere so we may try out interaction with different parts of this world like on any telemedicine platform like https://vvfit.com/ which can help us locate the right source of cure.

Then we may share the same information with others anywhere!

Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by Healthempowered: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Why spend so much on drugs that are not working?

Superlife Stem cell 30 provides instant relief to medical conditions like cancer, fibroid, high blood pressure, diabetes, skin diseases, sexual transmitted diseases.

Its purely naturally sourced from plant, no chemical additive.

Call 07061831557 to get your Superlife STC30 pack waybill to your location.

Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
when the huge funds i am expecting come, the must do projects will be
1. to invest in awareness of diabetes and have a confirmed diabetes association or center
2. remove all beggars from the road and have a walk-in Inn where the homeless and destitute can come
3. provide job opportunities for everyone that is above 15 and can talk and work
4. provide buses to cannanland free ( if you obey what that pastor teaches, just 10%, you will literally shock urself and the whole world)
5. invest in waste conversion and proper waste management
grin so pray for me that the money comes faster than i can imagine

1 Like

Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cauhlins:
Too much jedi jedi no good ooo.

There's need for more awareness on diabetes and the need to properly take care of our health.

Once Dia nacks you, your akant must bleed.
Na jedijedi dey cause diabetes
Re: World Diabetes Day: Patients Groan Over High Cost Of Medication In Nigeria by MrLondonder: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
fastjet001:
my dear that is where the cure is...am a living testimony. I don't preach any but if u find good one like the one I use you'll be free entirely. I subscribed when I saw an old woman that has been 21 yrs on insulin free in 4weeks.

helo pleasae do u where tongue & mini sket pleasase..and wot color innit..am from london innit? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burst And Hip Enlargement Therapy / Government To Sanction Health Practitioners Prioritizing Money Over Saving Lives / Lagos State Government Marks World Glaucoma Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.