Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Please I Need Your Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Advice (247 Views)

Please I'm Depressed I Need Your Advice / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Those Into Oil And Gas, I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice by Logoking(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Am 19 years and i seriously need your advice.for a while have been thinking of going to a university but i am discouraged as a result of the rampant unemployment and so i have decided to a vocational skill and a I.T skill(interior design and programming) i don't know if i am making the right decision,so pls i need advice.Good morning everyone.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by DPO2030: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2019
Please my brother, actually your idea is good. But kindly go to school it will help you to bring changes in that your skill. it will also help you to bring in some innovations.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by WITGATES: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
I won't categorically say your idea is bad, however education is power regardless of the situation we've found ourselves. You can combine studying and acquiring a skill, even volunteering alongside. And i assure you that none of this things would affect the other negatively if you plan well. I wish you all the best!

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Husband / What I Have Learnt Today / Career Definition Hits 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.