Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Offpoint Book Of Wisdom Reloaded (no Comment Please) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Offpoint Book Of Wisdom Reloaded (no Comment Please) (268 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Watch And Comment Please, Very Funny. / Home Alone Reloaded (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Offpoint Book Of Wisdom Reloaded (no Comment Please) by Offpoint: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2019
There wouldn't be need for a 'reloaded' if the first wasn't derailed. So, please, no comments. I'll keep them short cuz I personally don't like reading.

Last night I was going through some 'personals' deep thoughts at an unholy hours of 2:30 am.
I fell in to a Micro-Sleep and in this short period of physical unconsciousness, I found myself in a difference realms.

My granddad figure appeared to me and we had a lot of conversations I can't relay here.

While we were chatting, he showed me our family tree in an isolated field. The tree left part is wither from roots to the peak and the right part of the tree is blossom from roots to the peak.

On the left wither side sat all my family members whom are no more, some I recognize and some probably were dead before I was born. They all sat on their respective branches.

And at the right side of the tree sat all my family members living, each on his/her branch.

My granddad told me a lot of things, I asked after my grandma and my uncles's son... (the two people who both played some vital roles in my life before death took them away from me) he showed me them on the tree and I tried walking into the field where the tree is... he held me back and said to me "Son, this is not your path to the tree and it's not the right time for you to see them"

After he said those words, I started asking him a lot of questions and he gave me an answer that wasn't related to the questions I asked, he gave me the answers that I can't figure out through the night, the answer that birth this post.... He said to me:

"Son! to see beyond you need to be blind, to hear beyond you need to be deaf and to walk far you need to cut off your legs. Son! it is only a foolish man that plans for a better life, your worries are your ignorance of tomorrow"

immediately he said these words, I woke up from my Micro-sleep.

To see beyond you need to be blind, to hear beyond you need to be deaf and to walk far you need to cut off your legs. Son! it is only a foolish man that plans for a better life, your worries are your ignorance of tomorrow....
I'll seek for answers to this...

No comments please

(1) (Reply)

The Hard Work About Being Single / Africa Asia Pacific Economic Conference 2020 Sydney Australia / Relationship And Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.