Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Menstrual Blood For Cooking - Fr Kelvin Ugwu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Menstrual Blood For Cooking - Fr Kelvin Ugwu (477 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching / “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menstrual Blood For Cooking - Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Dollarseeker: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2019
Menstrual Blood for Cooking
In social media this week especially among Nigerians, we have been reading about the desperation among
some women who boldly confessed to how in a bid to hook the men they want, they mix their menstrual blood
with the food they are to serve them, and other unimaginable things. I know it is disgusting to imagine.
The issue in this is not so much about if such act makes the men to start loving them or not, but the main
issue is the extent people can go when they are desperate for something.
I have seen most of you covering your sons, your brothers, your husbands or male friends with the blood of
Jesus. This is not bad though,
But,
After covering them with the blood of Jesus, come back and remember that what we are dealing with here is
the blood from menses and why people go that extent.
This issue affects everyone of us, not just male, this is why I am writing about it.
If people think that the blood from menses can help get a man to fall in love, what makes you think that that
woman selling food that you normally patronise is not putting her menstrual blood into it?
So you see, some of you reading this, male or female, may have eaten someone's menstrual blood without
even knowing. So while we sprinkle the blood of Jesus on ourselves, let us tell ourselves the truth and solve the
problem from the root.
That problem is that everyone is consciously working hard to meet up with world's standard and demands. To
the people of the world, happiness is only when you are married or have money, then we see ourselves even
without questioning doing anything possible to get money or get married, using any means we can.
Remind me again why guys steal women's pants for rituals? Some of those guys will still join in sprinkling the
blood of Jesus on every thread online concerning menstrual blood.
Have you not heard that in Bayelsa, some people were arrested for selling vultures as chicken to people? You
go to market to buy chicken, but you are eating vultures without knowing. What do you call that? Is that not the
desperation to make it in anyway?
Have you all forgotten the so called Pastor in Enugu who killed and buried human beings and covered them
with concrete in his church building foundation? Or have you all forgotten the many fake miracles we see today,
from raising one from dead to restoring new bone to a woman with broken hand?
Again, have you not heard of people carrying cocaine inside their stomach so as to bypass airport check? How
they had to take that risk of concealing a large sum inside their body, is something I cannot really explain.
Some of us reading this have done unimaginable things. Is it styles in exam malpractices or styles in robbing
people of their monies, or using aborted babies' body to make creams? Which one we go talk?
What is the root of it all? Desperation! The need to meet up to societal demands.
If people tell you the things they have done, you will understand that menstrual blood for cooking is even small.
In this life, you came alone. No matter what you have, you will still die and leave them. Money, husband, wife,
children, fame, are not bad. But if you must do something very stupid to get them, then you are indeed very
stupid. Those things should never define you.
#LiveSimple
#BeUpright
#BeSincere

By: Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP

2 Likes

Re: Menstrual Blood For Cooking - Fr Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Want To Frustrate Me / Bus Preacher Throughly Beaten After Condom Dropped Off His Bible / Leah Sharibauh Accepts Islam, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy for Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.