Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

My Pastor Told Me To Be Drinking My Wife’s Urine, While He Was Sleeping With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Told Me To Be Drinking My Wife’s Urine, While He Was Sleeping With Her (985 Views)

I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife / "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" / After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Told Me To Be Drinking My Wife’s Urine, While He Was Sleeping With Her by Ilal: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
A married man has opened up on how he was brainwashed by his church leader in his quest for fortune and wealth.

A Nigerian man has written a disturbing story to a relationship platform on Instagram.

According to the embattled man, he was unbelievably drinking the urine of his wife for 2 years to get rich on the recommendation of his pastor.

He was later shocked to discover that the pastor had been sleeping with his legally married wife discreetly.

Read his shocking story below:

Source: http://ojblitz.com/my-pastor-told-me-to-be-drinking-my-wifes-urine-while-he-was-sleeping-with-her/

1 Share

Re: My Pastor Told Me To Be Drinking My Wife’s Urine, While He Was Sleeping With Her by IceColdVeins(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2019
Any story from break or make up is false.
Re: My Pastor Told Me To Be Drinking My Wife’s Urine, While He Was Sleeping With Her by BobiNick(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2019
What kind of rubbish talk is this man talking?
Re: My Pastor Told Me To Be Drinking My Wife’s Urine, While He Was Sleeping With Her by sweetonugbu: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2019
Lie

Re: My Pastor Told Me To Be Drinking My Wife’s Urine, While He Was Sleeping With Her by u11ae1013: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Urine juice

But woman urine de plenty o�

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Fresher Students Caught / Why Would Someone Hate Love? / 8 Reasons Why Happy Couples Rarely Share Their Relationship Statuses On Social M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.