Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Have You Ever Suddenly Lost Interest In Someone You Were Too Crazy About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Suddenly Lost Interest In Someone You Were Too Crazy About? (680 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Suddenly Lost Interest In Someone You Were Too Crazy About? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
I don't know if you may have had such, but there are things that can just change your taste on someone you have been so crazy for. Please what made you suddenly dislike that person you were so crazy about..
Re: Have You Ever Suddenly Lost Interest In Someone You Were Too Crazy About? by pryme(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
It's simple, when you discover they are fake and where playing to the gallery.
Re: Have You Ever Suddenly Lost Interest In Someone You Were Too Crazy About? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Acceptance the moment we started dating

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Me Like And Share.+1 Today / Spartacus Actor Kirk Douglas Dies Aged 103 Cause Of Death / How True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.