Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Ran Home To Take My Bath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ran Home To Take My Bath (1413 Views)

What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath. / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around (2) (3) (4)

I Ran Home To Take My Bath by Dechymmytv(f): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
I just can't withstand this heat...
Who else is feeling this heat.. Its November and its still raining heavily here..
What is the reason for this..

Re: I Ran Home To Take My Bath by reubenobi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Same dear
Re: I Ran Home To Take My Bath by Offpoint: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
My days in North has given me the ability to adapt to any weather, northern weather are extreme and unpredictable like pregnant women.
I thought Taraba was hot after 3 years, move to sokoto then I know hell is just 5 kilometers away from that state.

after northern weather, I I fear Lagos weather.... I think Akwa Ibom state has the best weather in Nigeria, Jos weather December/ January is crazy, I don't bathgrin

Re: I Ran Home To Take My Bath by FatherBona: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dechymmytv:
I just can't withstand this heat...
Who else is feeling this heat.. Its November and its still raining heavily here..
What is the reason for this..
Baba how far?
What happened to your WhatsApp TV, you no get data again abi?

Re: I Ran Home To Take My Bath by Dechymmytv(f): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
FatherBona:

Baba how far?
What happened to your WhatsApp TV, you no get data again abi?
lol... Nope we were banned countless of times...
Re: I Ran Home To Take My Bath by Fryzi(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fan is not even enough to curtail dis heat. I don't know who entered hell last and forgot to close the door properly
Re: I Ran Home To Take My Bath by Dechymmytv(f): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fryzi:
Fan is not even enough to curtail dis heat. I don't know who entered hell last and forgot to close the door properly
swears....

Lemme use this opportunity to test emojis... I am seeing people posting emojis.. Looks like nairaland had started the support for it... �‍♀️�‍♀️���

Spoofs doesn't work... Ah. Mcheewww rolls eye... But ♥ works
Re: I Ran Home To Take My Bath by Fryzi(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dechymmytv:
swears....

Lemme use this opportunity to test emojis... I am seeing people posting emojis.. Looks like nairaland had started the support for it... �‍♀️�‍♀️���

Spoofs doesn't work... Ah. Mcheewww rolls eye... But ♥ works
Wow! Is dat u @ur dp?

Please Dont Be Scammed / Benin Girls Vs Igbo Girls Who Do U Prefer To Date / 10 Different Reasons People Are Single