Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' (26167 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This thread is front page worthy ..

Buhari of 1983 is still the same now and foreve, A bloody tyrant and agent of darkness.

We wanted Nigerians before the elections about how wicked buhari s but the APC BMC crew called us names [/b]
you are suffering from 2019 election trauma

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by DennisEche(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
A bloody dictator, criminal and corrupt man claiming Mr integrity, I have no pity for sowore, his sahara reporter media outfit was used by the APC change propaganda to repackage the dullard now see how he has turned out to be, violating court orders here and there with impunity, the goat has caged the legislature and judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Abbeyrazaq20(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
I know what the Buhari is doing is really bad but this all this news about Nigeria is under opinion not the main page
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by RTSC: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
And you wonder why foreign direct investments have dropped drastically.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by contigiency(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Whoever that wrote that nonsense is stupid, while the publisher is crazy. let them deal with their own numerous problems. Nigeria is a country governed by law and not a banana republic. Will anybody say that he wants to cause a revolution against a legitimate and democratically elected government in UK or any sane society for that matter and go scot free? They should know that their time of colonization had long gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Godhatesodomy: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by nairalee(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
nairalee:
I can't believe this is happening in 2019. Like we're in a "woke" era where everyone is now smarter, and voices are now louder yet one man is somewhere practicing Dictatorship in a democracy of hundreds of millions of people and yet everyone is quiet.

Are we even serious as a country?

I'm thoroughly disappointed

9th Senate should come and analyze this as hate speech. Shioor
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kelklein(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
And you are looking for FDI .....continue..

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin
Afonjas who fear pass them??

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Why no one is making any noise about Aba janlingo been persecuted by the cross river government is beyond me

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Belugaice1: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
These people are mean and ready to silence anything or anyone just to stay ashore undecided

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by DennisEche(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
contigiency:
Whoever that wrote that nonsense is stupid, while the publisher is crazy. let them deal with their own numerous problems. Nigeria is a country governed by law and not a banana republic.
Zombie, I pity for ur kinds

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Eartquake1:
And some fools down here are supporting him

Useful idiots
"A bad tree tree does not yield good fruit". For calling others fool shows u are brought up in a tryranical and radical family
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by paparazi1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
NSNA:

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/14/climate-of-fear-nigeria-intensifies-crackdown-on-journalists
Mr Sowore karma is a bitch, enjoy your stay with Dss, where you not one of those who brought this tyrant?
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
Kuginzi:

"A bad tree tree does not yield good fruit". For calling others fool shows u are brought up in a tryranical and radical family
[/s]

I don't deal with fools

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Power belongs to the people! Unfortunately the docile Nigerian youths don't know this, or rather are not ready to act in reclaiming the country and then charting a way forward.
Though I'm a strong advocate for the dismantling of this unworking federation.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by omenka(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
He's a prominent journalist but he called for the OVERTHROW OF A CONSTITUTIONALLY ESTABLISHED GOVERNMENT.

It is called treason.

They say about three journalists currently in jail? Three?

Nigeria is probably a country with more press freedom than the United States!!

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by OmoOshodi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

Charity begins at home!!
which home ...if I may ask...paid e goat
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by MEGAWATCH: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

you are suffering from 2019 election trauma

May God run your family the way Buhari and his brothers are running Nigeria in Jesus name amen. Since you like what is happening may God never allow this administration style to depart from your family till your tenth generation in Jesus name amen.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by contigiency(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Naughtysite:
Nigerians is a Zoo.

I will prefer to live with some animals than live in thesame compound with some Nigerians.

And you think anybody is bordered that animal is agitating to live with fellow animals? You are free to go to where you rightfully belong.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by donprinyo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
trymr9iceT1p:
cool
fraudulent people
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by contigiency(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
omenka:
He's a prominent journalist but he called for the OVERTHROW OF A CONSTITUTIONALLY ESTABLISHED GOVERNMENT.

It is called treason.

They say about three journalists currently in jail? Three?

Nigeria is probably a free country than the United States!!

Dont mind those busy bodies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
everybody knows that Buhari is a criminal terrorist vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah Amin
Your comment shows where your Father belongs.
By their words we shall know them.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

May God run your family the way Buhari and his brothers are running Nigeria in Jesus name amen. Since you like what is happening may God never allow this administration style to depart from your family till your tenth generation in Jesus name amen.
Sifia pain. You are liable to die of hatred, worry, frustration and heart attack and depression.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Edyice: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
UK just called Yorubas climate of fear

Now its very critical because UK now knows that Yorubas are cowards grin

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
contigiency:
Whoever that wrote that nonsense is stupid, while the publisher is crazy. let them deal with their own numerous problems. Nigeria is a country governed by law and not a banana republic. Will anybody say that he wants to cause a revolution against a legitimate and democratically elected government in UK or any sane society for that matter and go scot free? They should know that their time of colonization had long gone.
[/s]SHUT UP!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
OmoOshodi:
which home ...if I may ask...paid e goat
Pls I'm sorry. I thought u have a home not forgeting you are from d street. Under d bridge is ur abode.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by madridsta007(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
NSNA:

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/14/climate-of-fear-nigeria-intensifies-crackdown-on-journalists

Articles on Washington Post, CNN and The Guardian all in a space of 3 days.
About issues that have been happening in Nigeria since last year.

Someone has activated their foreign assets in the Press.
If you know, you know.

Meanwhile, I expect Tolu to write a rejoinder this week grin
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Eartquake1:
[s][/s]

I don't deal with fools
Fool like your biological father?
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by madridsta007(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Teewhy2:
We hope Nigeria is not going back to days of fear.
All the effort put into hate speech bill and inconclusive corruption charges should be channel into giving us stable electricity and see how poverty will reduce.
If hate speech bill has been approved since 2013-14, only GOD knows if Lai Mohammed will be around.

You hope?

Hahahahaha! When all the signs, real and perceived, are there?
Why do we pretend a lot in Nigeria? grin
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Celexralno: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
Upper level buhari 2023
God punish you!
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

Your comment shows where your Father belongs.
By their words we shall know them.

Lalasticlala Seun rule 2

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra / Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? / Oluwakemi, Kehinde Ayoola's Wife Dies 10 Months After Her Husband's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.