Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,721 members, 7,865,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' (26185 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2019
It all boils down to GREED. From the president down to the pauper, greed dominates. Its almost like a curse. Greed for more power, more money, more control, more attention. We are our own problem.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by budaatum: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2019
digitaltrades:
Budaatum, may every difficulty bitterness, agony and pain brought upon Nigerians by buhari presidency be multiplied 100 folds upon you and your family, amen.

The evil that men do live with them.
I think your prayer should be "God, please make me digitaltrades stop being a lazy fuq so that I can stop facing the "difficulty bitterness, agony and pain" that I, digitaltrades, is currently suffering", but I see you're too much of a lazy fuq to pray and work to make you not suffer the "difficulty bitterness, agony and pain" that you suffer.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by digitaltrades: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2019
budaatum:

I think your prayer should be "God, please make me digitaltrades stop being a lazy fuq so that I can stop facing the "difficulty bitterness, agony and pain" that I, digitaltrades, is currently suffering", but I see you're too much of a lazy fuq to pray and work to make you not suffer the "difficulty bitterness, agony and pain" that you suffer.

Since you believe in buhari, may God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy and security. May the lives of your children (born or unborn) represent everything Nigeria currently represents under buhari. Amen.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by meccuno: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2019
Kuginzi:

Your hatred will make u not see d Truth. So u even believe Buhari went to school. I thought u said he is an illiterate! Haters are liable to hypertension
a stark one. because he snapped pictures doesnt mean sh*t. where are his certificates? ;Di believe you are Yoruba so your eternal servitude to the fulanis is not questionable . grin
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by ShenTeh(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2019
meccuno:
I no argue with you. Educated tribe who voted a man without O level certificate just because they want crumbs. You are not in any way better than Us. Your people do not have a mind of their own.without Nigeria,the SW would be another upgraded Benin republic. grin sophisticated mo.rons

I usually don't join this tribal talks on NL, but please is there no single man from your state who voted Buhari?

Remember that in a democracy, everybody has a say but the majority carries the day.

Please stop putting tribal issues into the mix whenever you are presenting a point. It waters down your position and betrays your emotional delinquency.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by budaatum: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2019
digitaltrades:

Since you believe in buhari, may God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy and security. May the lives of your children (born or unborn) represent everything Nigeria currently represents under buhari. Amen.
Learn to believe in yourself and work and you would not be there wailing bubu isn't feeding you.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
meccuno:
a stark one. because he snapped pictures doesnt mean sh*t. where are his certificates? ;Di believe you are Yoruba so your eternal servitude to the fulanis is not questionable . grin
Just listen to yourself. just because u hate someone does not mean u shouldn't reason any longer. Your hatred for humanity is nothing to write home about. Even among your fellow Igbos, hatred is too much. may be we should start teaching the Igbos how to love one another, through constant teaching and preaching.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by meccuno: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
ShenTeh:

I usually don't join this tribal talks on NL, but please is there no single man from your state who voted Buhari?

Remember that in a democracy, everybody has a say but the majority carries the day.

Please stop putting tribal issues into the mix whenever you are presenting a point. It waters down your position and betrays your emotional delinquency.
it went tribal when the Yorubas started fighting GEJ because he said Igbos are the backbone of his regime. It went tribal when the Yorubas fought the Igbo woman who was in charge of FAAN to the extent of writing a disgusting article on vanguard newspapers about how Stella Odua was fighting the Yoruba people and they would fight her. Till today I regret why I didn't save that article.it became tribal when your people clapped when your foolish oba claimed to throw Igbos in the lagoon and how Igbos were disenfranchised during the elections by Yoruba thugs. Please don't come here and act holier than thou. What you see is what you created. How we react is how your actions and inactions affects us. If you are slow intellectually I am not the cause of your problems. Please if you don't have any sensible thing to say don't quote me.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by meccuno: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kuginzi:

Just listen to yourself. just because u hate someone does not mean u shouldn't reason any longer. Your hatred for humanity is nothing to write home about. Even among your fellow Igbos, hatred is too much. may be we should start teaching the Igbos how to love one another, through constant teaching and preaching.
for a million times I will gladly tell you that I don't hate buhari. I feel he should not be president because he is not qualified to rule over we the Igbos and every other Southerners who want to move forward and make progress. If the Yorubas love him so much why don't they agitate for oduduwa and make him president? We cannot all be foolish at the same time.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by ShenTeh(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
meccuno:
it went tribal when the Yorubas started fighting GEJ because he said Igbos are the backbone of his regime. It went tribal when the Yorubas fought the Igbo woman who was in charge of FAAN to the extent of writing a disgusting article on vanguard newspapers about how Stella Odua was fighting the Yoruba people and they would fight her. Till today I regret why I didn't save that article.it became tribal when your people clapped when your foolish oba claimed to throw Igbos in the lagoon and how Igbos were disenfranchised during the elections by Yoruba thugs. Please don't come here and act holier than thou. What you see is what you created. How we react is how your actions and inactions affects us. If you are slow intellectually I am not the cause of your problems. Please if you don't have any sensible thing to say don't quote me.

Like the son of a thousand leppers, all you needed do was pretend you didn't see my post and hop to the next tree but then your ulcerous fingers won't stick still until you vomit your vermin all over the web.

Cry me a lagoon.

Your bitterness is your ditch. Keep digging. Godot is coming. The Oduah and Jonathan for which you ram your head, are they in any mess today like the ordinary people who clutch the walls and walk the rails in Nigeria today.

Jonathan was a mediocre. Even though he was booted out by no vote of mine, I am glad he was. How many time has the East voted en-masse for anyone of easter extraction?

Moghalu is a zillion times educated and was of premium stock. Did you vote for him? Keep blaming the everybody else but the real person behind your woes - you.

Quote me. Responding is my prerogative.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by meccuno: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
ShenTeh:

Like the son of a thousand leppers, all you needed do was pretend you didn't see my post and hop to the next tree but then your ulcerous fingers won't stick still until you vomit your vermin all over the web.

Cry me a lagoon.

Your bitterness is your ditch. Keep digging. Godot is coming. The Oduah and Jonathan for which you ram your head, are they in any mess today like the ordinary people who clutch the walls and walk the rails in Nigeria today.

Jonathan was a mediocre. Even though he was booted out by no vote of mine, I am glad he was. How many time has the East voted en-masse for anyone of easter extraction?

Moghalu is a zillion times educated and was of premium stock. Did you vote for him? Keep blaming the everybody else but the real person behind your woes - you.

Quote me. Responding is my prerogative.

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
meccuno:
for a million times I will gladly tell you that I don't hate buhari. I feel he should not be president because he is not qualified to rule over we the Igbos and every other Southerners who want to move forward and make progress. If the Yorubas love him so much why don't they agitate for oduduwa and make him president? We cannot all be foolish at the same time.
Now that he is president, will u kill yourself
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by meccuno: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kuginzi:

Now that he is president, will u kill yourself
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 MURIC Warns Against Gatherings: 'Don’t Be More Muslim Than Muhammad’ / Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.