Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,805 members, 7,866,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' (26186 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Alex09(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
I will keep repeating it the great KALAKUTA man has said it all "ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN"

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Lokostic77: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
All this things will only make sowore popular more and more,some people did not know who was sowore before but now many Nigerians have noticed the name since August, Buhari na yourself you dey no be sowore

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by AngelicBeing: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
scribble:
Buhari the bastar.d demagogue bastardo
Gbam grin
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Lokostic77: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

you are suffering from 2019 election trauma
but you also smiling and suffering, enjoy your next level aburo

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by valarmorghulis: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Buhari should be careful, it was Washington Post yesterday, today its vanguard(UK) hnmm, this sowore issue is beyond our borders now

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by PStacks(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Meanwhile, Court has finally freed COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo from Busola Dakolo's Wahala.

get details ; 

https://www.omascope.com/religion/court-frees-coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-from-busola-dakolos-headache

Nawa ooo.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Guide777(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
I am not sorry for any zombie who eventually turns a victim of the monster they created. We warned them but they were blinded by ethnic considerations. It will continue like this till 2023 I promise.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by MEGAWATCH: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

Sifia pain. You are liable to die of hatred, worry, frustration and heart attack and depression.

bootlicker what else do you know how to do? You think I do PDP or APC?
May God run that your mouth there with that your 30k a month.
It will never be well with you all supporting evil in this country, both of you who had been supporting former government and this one, foolish youth selling out your future for a penny

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Tulsaguy: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
A leopard never changes its skin color. Buhari, a brutal dictator and tyrant won't be there forever. His grey-haired balls would still dig holes in prison when he clocks 95.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kingsteve(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
And some idiots, I mean...some absolute idiots still support this tyrant, all in the name of politics.

You all shall reap what you sow.
If not now, your children and generations will.
Bloody bastards!

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
There is no bill for Corruption, Election Riggers and Fulani Herdsmen but for commentators on social media to silence us

A Facebook user and APC member Identified as Olayinka in reaction to the Hate speech bill introduced by the Senate. He wrote: “There’s no bill to hang looters

“There’s no bill to hang corrupt senators padding the budget

“There’s no bill to hang bandits who killed Nigerians for money

“There’s no bill to hang Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen massacring our people

“There’s no bill to hang party thieves called party leaders who sell offices to highest bidders

“There’s no bill to hang state governors who loot their state dry and end up in the Senate to retire

“There’s no bill to end poverty, inequality, insecurity or create jobs

.”..but they have a bill to sentence anyone they hate to death by hanging for hate speech on Facebook, Twitter

Decree 4 of 1985.

“Decree 4 of Buhari at the time was about going to jail if you ever write anything about the President or his appointees, rightly or wrongly, once you write about Buhari or his criminal thugs they plotted the coup together at the time, decree 4 says you must be jailed without the court…

“There’s no death penalty for election riggers;

“There’s no death penalty for looters;

“No death penalty for killers.

“And the slaves shouts “Hurray”!

God will punish you all. He added.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Lokostic77: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
contigiency:
Whoever that wrote that nonsense is stupid, while the publisher is crazy. let them deal with their own numerous problems. Nigeria is a country governed by law and not a banana republic. Will anybody say that he wants to cause a revolution against a legitimate and democratically elected government in UK or any sane society for that matter and go scot free? They should know that their time of colonization had long gone.
see M U M U comment by one of unrepentant Tyranny follower, don't worry ode it will soon be your turn or one of your family members turn then you will understand what we are saying now love somebody doesn't mean you should not be objecive try to use your brain boy
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Gerald454: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/11/12/with-arrest-prominent-journalist-nigerias-buhari-is-up-his-old-tricks/
The dictatorship & tyranny of 1983-85 repeating itself all over.Jonathan warned Nigerians.

My prayers has always been, that anybody who voted buhari in both 2015 and 2019, will never know peace....God will continue to punish them and joy will leave their household...lse lse lse. I left Nigeria, the moment an illiterate won 2015 election. He was enthroned by the region, who blv they have highest professors in Nigeria. Shame to the yorubas. what is education, if you cant read and make research about who want to be your president? The few yorubas that have sense , you will see them abroad. Very very few. The remaining once that move from osogbo to ibadan and end in lagos are tinubu's slave. Once he tell them that igbos are bad, u will see them shouting like mad dogs about igbos. Not because the fools have any personal encounter with igbo people ooòooh, just because tinubu said so. The next day he will tell them that the governor of lagos will come from north, you will still see those people with the highest professors queue up and vote aboki to rule them. To the level that the name yoruba was even given to them by Hausa hahahahahahahhaababbaab. As a Biafran, we make decisions and face the consequences if any arise. Who are u to take decisions for me? We are independent not that we dont have respect for elders, like the enslaved yorubas blv.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Tulsaguy: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bukohari... is an unforgiving Islamic fundamentalist....

Nigeria has entered one chance...
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Tulsaguy: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Boko-Haram

Unemployment

Herdsmen

Armed bandits

Recession

Insecurity

Put all the first letters together... It's gonna give u someone's name.

Saw it somewhere, felt It's good we know what we are into...
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

bootlicker what else do you know how to do? You think I do PDP or APC?
May God run that your mouth there with that your 30k a month.
It will never be well with you all supporting evil in this country, both of you who had been supporting former government and this one, foolish youth selling out your future for a penny

Sifia pain!!
You are suffering from psychological problem.
Since you've chose to die of hatred&pain, I have no option than to bid u farewell.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by meccuno: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
See wetin Yoruba people cause?grin
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Eartquake1:

Lalasticlala Seun rule 2
Hypocrisy loading
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
meccuno:
See wetin Yoruba people cause?grin
Yorubas are far better than u
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by meccuno: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Kuginzi:

Yorubas are far better than u
I no argue with you. Educated tribe who voted a man without O level certificate just because they want crumbs. You are not in any way better than Us. Your people do not have a mind of their own.without Nigeria,the SW would be another upgraded Benin republic. grin sophisticated mo.rons

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by pureola(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
It's what you subscribed for
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by MobilityMFR(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
If Britain feels so strongly about the bigot's abuse of power and disregard for the courts, why do they welcome him when he goes running to England for one useless thing or the other? If they want to play fair, and if the International Community means well for this country, Buhari and his gang should be done a "Mugabe ". Until then, all I'm reading from them is utter uselessness.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Celexralno:

God punish you!
why should God punish me bro?
Every right thinking Nigerian know that for things to work out Buhari need a third term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by ofem89(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
buhari can't solve Nigeria problem but we can solve our problem by ourselves by doing what is right by knowing our rights as citizens.
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by EdiskyHarry: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
the 8 years this useless government has wasted and assign the blame to the past government is enough to make Nigeria a better place, and some fools in Nigeria are busy celebrating failure, poverty, incompetency, and crime. don't worry end will tell.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
meccuno:
I no argue with you. Educated tribe who voted a man without O level certificate just because they want crumbs. You are not in any way better than Us. Your people do not have a mind of their own.without Nigeria,the SW would be another upgraded Benin republic. grin sophisticated mo.rons
Thanks for ur analyses. It is because of the Igbos hatred and lack of proper education that made them to believe that a person can rise up to d rank of Major General in the Nigeria Army with O level. Lastly, The Igbos are easily brainwashed. So we need to teach d Igbos how to love one another through media evangelism
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by israelmao(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Buhari has not disappointed those who witnessed what he did as the head of states.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by Kuginzi: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lokostic77:
but you also smiling and suffering, enjoy your next level aburo
Alhamdulillah! I aint suffering. May God ease your suffering
Re: Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' by SeriouslySense(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
hmm, Sowore my hero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC / Court Convicts Victor Mela, House Of Reps Member, For Lying Under Oath / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.